Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

Budweiser Clydesdales

Are at Dayton's Air Force Museum this weekend......... For the past 23 years Ive built tooling for Anheuser Busch and many others ....plus I like Bud Select ... Since 1923 Anhueser Busch has trained Dalmatians to guard the team and the beer when the driver went inside to make deliveries.amazing to see the relationship between the horses and the dog

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

"King" embroidered on his blanket. Majestic animals... I was running around trying to keep up while they appeared to be on a lazy stroll..King kept close eye on those giant hoofs

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Awesome pictures. I just wish the company was still domestically owned. But truth be told, we live in a global economy.

Mystic Teal Metallic:320c
    1998 Camaro Z/28

pretty cool, damn those ponys are huge, my uncle has some Belgium horses and theyre a large breed but clydes are just wow

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

I agree, global. Ugh .... On a positive note, I've been building tooling for China, "Great China Metal" plus Tiwian (?) "Fujian Supreme Metal Packaging" - our dollar value makes it cheaper for them to purchase precision tooling in Dayton Ohio than any where else. .. Oh some tooling for Brazil also lately. .. Company that I work for has been "Global" since before I started working for them in 1990. We have a facility in Germany to help supply European beverage systems market. Always wanted a transfer to there, run autobahn !!

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

We build all the tooling that makes easys open lids for beverage systems - even still make tooling for these old ring style tabs. 1949-1999 anniversary open house, my brother is lettering professional, uses sinker EDM to burn letters into tooling that stamps lid. 2006 open house .we remade the King of beers tab die not very long ago with Mitsubishi CNC wire EDMs . I personally run CNC grinders to make all the rivet tooling that attaches the tab to the lid, like for instance this test part that I'm trying to get all the tiny diameters and radius and step Hieghts timed out correctly . Control to OKuma CNC grinder ...I run this (4) spindle CNC grinder also...low quality photo, but if ya look closely you'll see the RedBull logo we made for the Asian market

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Very cool Lime. Those Clydesdales are ginourmous, very majestic indeed.
    I took an intro CNC class my first semester in college.
    Have to say it was pretty much the best class I had throughout.
    Sometimes wish I would have went that route, but surveying isn't bad either.

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

Thanks ! CNCs are easy, giant remote control toys. If ya know basics of maching then operating a CNC is easy in my opinion. Weather it's a CNC milling machine, or a CNC grinding machine, or a CNC lathe, or a CNC electro discharge machine(EDM) it's easy...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

It's pretty cool to see the end result of your engineering time and machinist know-how. Cool pics too.

blue
    1999 TransAm

very cool! didn't know they were at the museum, those are massive horses!

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Holy shit those are big!!! That lady looks tiny

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Hey thanks for posting those. Very cool.

That girl looks pretty short, but the ass on that thing must be at least 7ft.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

12 posts and no mention of the ass on the girl in pic 2???? Disappointing. How long have they had the "King" tab on Bud? I was a die hard bud drinker since before I was of legal age to drink. I mean go to a keg party with my own beer kinda dedication....it's the only thing I would drink. Them selling it to a Belgium company pissed me off so I switched. I tried several U.S. brands like Land Shark and I loved Shiner but Land Shark is a little too light and I can't afford to get my drunk on drinking Shiner....expensive as hell here. I ended up settling on Miller Lite even though it's owned by a South African company because that's what everyone I know drinks so I never run out of beer anymore. The King tab is pretty cool. Neat idea.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Very cool stuff, Lime. I went to that museum twice when I was in Ohio -- amazing place to visit, even without horses.

'05 Harley - 21k m
    '98 Z28 black - 69k mi

Thanks ... I think that King tab, the crown logo, has been out a little over a year now?

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    12 posts and no mention of the ass on the girl in pic 2???? Disappointing. How long have they had the "King" tab on Bud? I was a die hard bud drinker since before I was of legal age to drink. I mean go to a keg party with my own beer kinda dedication....it's the only thing I would drink. Them selling it to a Belgium company pissed me off so I switched. I tried several U.S. brands like Land Shark and I loved Shiner but Land Shark is a little too light and I can't afford to get my drunk on drinking Shiner....expensive as hell here. I ended up settling on Miller Lite even though it's owned by a South African company because that's what everyone I know drinks so I never run out of beer anymore. The King tab is pretty cool. Neat idea.
    How much is is there? I think costco has it for $23/24pk. (shiner)

Do you have Boulevard up there or Goose Island?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by allbaugh_04 View Post
    How much is is there? I think costco has it for $23/24pk. (shiner)

Do you have Boulevard up there or Goose Island?
    no Costco's close that I know of.....I've never heard of boulevard but I've heard of Goose Island. Shiner here is a little over $7 a 6 pack. Not that bad at all if you plan on drinking 6.....which I never do. When you're buying cases it starts adding up in a hurry. For every case of Shiner I can get 1.5 of Miller Lite.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I had Miller Lite tonight for the first time in a really long time. I was quickly reminded why I stopped drinking it. Tastes like shit.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

I wonder how long a keg lasts till it goes bad. I've considered a kegerator many times. Because you don't have to fill them full either, I think you can get halves, and even quarters.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

they'll last a while in a kegerator as long as it's kept cold and no oxygen gets to the beer....think months....like 3-4 months. If it takes you that long to drink a keg of beer you should just stick with cases Me and a buddy knocked down a keg by ourselves over a weekend. Then we ate a bunch of BBQ and did some shit no one but us understood.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information