Thread: Broncos fans

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Broncos fans

Your team is phony, they got beat by the Skins today. Time to end the season.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Well, the only real reason they lost is because they didn't have their quarter back in. If they had him in i bet we would have lost.

But I must say the skins were playin the best they've played all season today, very happy with their performance, maybe Clinton Portis needs to sit on the sidelines more and they just let Betts start lol.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Well, the only real reason they lost is because they didn't have their quarter back in. If they had him in i bet we would have lost.

But I must say the skins were playin the best they've played all season today, very happy with their performance, maybe Clinton Portis needs to sit on the sidelines more and they just let Betts start lol.
    Broncos are in the middle of a meltdown, lost 3 in a row.

Broncos fans=

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

well at least no 2026 yet ...

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I dunno man...orton was in almost all the first half and it was only 17-17. 14 of those were off of completely blown coverages.

white
    2000 Z28

lol. dont make fun of denver/oakland country. the thing that i find surprising that ever since i was an ankle biter the broncos always had a waiting list for season tickets. its odd because every time i pass through colorado, and wyoming i always see cowboys and raiders signs. its funny because you hear a commercial for john elway's car dealerships but all ive seen are big ass stars in rear windshields. ive seen more broncos emblems on cars here in vegas than in what should be broncos country.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

there's no reason we should have lost to the Redskins. That was just ridiculous. We'll be 6-5 after thanksgiving. Even if we won the division and made the playoffs, we wouldn't go very far, one and done. The offense has performed poorly all season. They've just been figured out and the D can't carry the slack anymore.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
    there's no reason we should have lost to the Redskins. That was just ridiculous. We'll be 6-5 after thanksgiving. Even if we won the division and made the playoffs, we wouldn't go very far, one and done. The offense has performed poorly all season. They've just been figured out and the D can't carry the slack anymore.
    Spoken like a realistic individual

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Having no offense will expose ANY defense....good or bad. Wears them down.

For some reason, I followed the Broncos the last few years, but this year, I could care less.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Broncos are in the middle of a meltdown, lost 3 in a row.

Broncos fans=
    But the redskins were on a 4 game losing streak.....

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

But the redskins were on a 4 game losing streak.....
    Don't worry, the Redskins suck and suck badly. There is no hope for them to be good anytime soon either. They play in maybe the most competitive division as well. They should hold down last place for quite a while. Snyder is an awful owner, possibly worse than Jerry Jones & Al Davis. Maybe the only owner worse is Cleveland's ownership. Washington is one the leagues premier Shitastic teams, they just caught Denver at an opportune time. They will go back to losing next week and probably will only win one more game this year. You may go do this is you really care now

Silver
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Charger fan here thanking the Skins

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Don't worry, the Redskins suck and suck badly. There is no hope for them to be good anytime soon either. They play in maybe the most competitive division as well. They should hold down last place for quite a while. Snyder is an awful owner, possibly worse than Jerry Jones & Al Davis. Maybe the only owner worse is Cleveland's ownership. Washington is one the leagues premier Shitastic teams, they just caught Denver at an opportune time. They will go back to losing next week and probably will only win one more game this year. You may go do this is you really care now
    Yea, snyder is absolutley terrible, i pretty much agree with that whole statement. Redskins play dallas next, thats def. gonna be a L, it only gets worse after that, I do think we will lose every game from here on out. Just take a look at our schedule and you will know why. Well we may win one more game like you said but that's all i'll give those guys.

I sometimes wish I could convert to a Ravens fan, but i'm just gonna keep my faith in em, we will get ourselves together one of these years.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Yea, snyder is absolutley terrible, i pretty much agree with that whole statement. Redskins play dallas next, thats def. gonna be a L, it only gets worse after that, I do think we will lose every game from here on out. Just take a look at our schedule and you will know why. Well we may win one more game like you said but that's all i'll give those guys.

I sometimes wish I could convert to a Ravens fan, but i'm just gonna keep my faith in em, we will get ourselves together one of these years.
    True fans stick with their teams through the good and bad. Nothing worse than bandwagon/fairweather fans. My Sooners are having their worst season since the late 90s. You can't win them all, you can't win it everytime, just enjoy when you do win it. Sports would be boring if the same team won it every single year.

With that being said, it doesn't hurt to have a plan B team for the down times

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Krazydan View Post
    Charger fan here thanking the Skins
    Agreed. They thanked the Bills last year and can now be thanking the Redskins this year. I was really hoping the Eagles would win today. Unfortunately, SD doesn't seem to lose when they HAVE TO win.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

True fans stick with their teams through the good and bad. Nothing worse than bandwagon/fairweather fans. My Sooners are having their worst season since the late 90s. You can't win them all, you can't win it everytime, just enjoy when you do win it. Sports would be boring if the same team won it every single year.

With that being said, it doesn't hurt to have a plan B team for the down times
    haha, na, i'm all redskins. Me and my dad actually sit on the couch and laugh when they fail. It's all good.

And yea, I can't stand those bandwagon'ers, everybody's jockin the steelers now. I have a freind who was a redskins fan all his life and immediatley jocked the steelers after they won the super bowl.

autoconnectionllc.com 02transamce's Avatar

2007 Corvette
    Ebony

yeah,i will agree the Broncos have shot their wad,but i am pleased with the way the defense has played even though this team is a complete reversal of last year when the offense was very good and the defense sucked. btw i don't miss cutler one bit,leads the league in interceptions(17) four more than anyone else,and he had another meltdown against the san fagcisco 69ers.

Arctic White
    2001 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    yeah,i will agree the Broncos have shot their wad,but i am pleased with the way the defense has played even though this team is a complete reversal of last year when the offense was very good and the defense sucked. btw i don't miss cutler one bit,leads the league in interceptions(17) four more than anyone else,and he had another meltdown against the san fagcisco 69ers.
    I miss Cutler. I think he could have been great in this offense.

The Redskins are better without Portis. I laughed when I heard the score. I'd wondered how the Broncos won their first 6.

white
    2000 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 02transamce View Post
    wow that post shows no football iq. with the o-line denver has any qb with a decent skills can look good. there is a reason denver is considered a running back farm. you cant produce that many backs in a decade that they have, and not have a good line. there is really only 2 exceptions to that rule in the league currently. frank gore and steven jackson. those 2 are the best backs without an o-line. imagine if sf had the same o-line as denver. lets just say sf wouldnt have any of the problems that they currently have. with the defense finally playing and an o-line sf would be back in top form putting the broncos down 55-10 in SB's or putting them out of the playoff hunt at the end of the regular season again.

Thread Information