Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Brandon roy>>>>>kobe bryant, lebron james

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Is this why the TrailBlazers are going home tonight?

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Never heard of him, don't care either.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Jordan > Any future star there will ever be. NBA has went down hill big time. All you see is travels and other rules that never get called. I believe LS1.com could beat any NBA team if rules would be enforced. Shit, half the NBA players would be lost in the sauce. I can see it now.......

Reporter: So Lebron, how do you feel about tonights performance..

Lebron: Well, I can't speak for everyone but I didn't really do that well...

Reporter: How is it playing now that rules are enforced.

Lebron: I quit.....

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Jordan > Any future star there will ever be. NBA has went down hill big time.
    dont comment in this thread if you dont watch the game. lebron averaged 28/7/7 this season. he was one of only a few players in history to lead his team in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals in a season, AND they were the best team in the nba, while sitting out over 30 fourth quarters! im not saying lebron is better that jordan, but to say no one will ever be is premature, especially with the number these guys are putting up. lebron may be the first guy since oscar robertson to average a triple-double, (though far fetched, he has the best chances). i agree jordan has done sooo much for the game, but behind tiger woods, lebron is the most recognized athlete in the world, and hes only 24! and he is on his was to the first billion dollar "athlete brand." get your shit straight.

and as far as brandon roy is concerned. he a damn good up and coming player, but lebron, kobe, d-wade, josh smith, or even derrick rose would throw the f-ing hammer down on him. hes not "super-star" caliber yet. and thats why gay, duke faggot, shane battier laughed about it.
    Last edited by mpfranks; 04-30-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Jordan > Any future star there will ever be. NBA has went down hill big time. All you see is travels and other rules that never get called. I believe LS1.com could beat any NBA team if rules would be enforced. Shit, half the NBA players would be lost in the sauce. I can see it now.......

Reporter: So Lebron, how do you feel about tonights performance..

Lebron: Well, I can't speak for everyone but I didn't really do that well...

Reporter: How is it playing now that rules are enforced.

Lebron: I quit.....

and obviously you dont watch the game, because jordan got more calls than anyone.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Are you fucking kidding, defense in the Jordan Era was far superior. Thats because they actually played defense back then. I don't watch today because every game I see is pure offense. All they care about is big numbers on the score board. Jordan may have gotten a few calls, everyone will. Referees are not perfect but he did not get as many as todays game. NO ONE WILL BEAT HIM!! They may put up more numbers but the games changed so much that its not even the same to compare. My shits as straight as a piece of shit can be And I think Jordan will hit the billion dollar mark before Lebron. Especially since Jordan owns a large junk of Nike and a bike team but that I won't argue because after you hit 100 million....who the fuck cares.
    Last edited by blackSS01; 04-30-2009 at 09:49 PM.

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

NBA is rigded. I knew that when Jordan was still in the NBA. NIGGER Ball.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Chops View Post
    WOW

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by mpfranks View Post
    dont comment in this thread if you dont watch the game. lebron averaged 28/7/7 this season. he was one of only a few players in history to lead his team in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals in a season, AND they were the best team in the nba, while sitting out over 30 fourth quarters! im not saying lebron is better that jordan, but to say no one will ever be is premature, especially with the number these guys are putting up. lebron may be the first guy since oscar robertson to average a triple-double, (though far fetched, he has the best chances). i agree jordan has done sooo much for the game, but behind tiger woods, lebron is the most recognized athlete in the world, and hes only 24! and he is on his was to the first billion dollar "athlete brand." get your shit straight.

and as far as brandon roy is concerned. he a damn good up and coming player, but lebron, kobe, d-wade, josh smith, or even derrick rose would throw the f-ing hammer down on him. hes not "super-star" caliber yet. and thats why gay, duke faggot, shane battier laughed about it.
    Thread was a joke lol, how could ron artest say roy was better, I thought you guys would get a good laugh out of this, mission accomplished.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

I hope you aint serious man.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

one of..if not the stupidest comment of the month

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

not a stupid comment at all, the NBA will do anything to see Lebron succeed and the refs are a joke. The NBA is not the same as it use to be thats for sure. And Brandon Roy is really good, but he isn't even in the same league as Kobe and Lebron yet

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by cmy99ss View Post
    not a stupid comment at all, the NBA will do anything to see Lebron succeed and the refs are a joke. The NBA is not the same as it use to be thats for sure. And Brandon Roy is really good, but he isn't even in the same league as Kobe and Lebron yet
    i hope your not referring to my post. if so..look at who i quoted

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

yeah dude, Im an idiot. That didnt register at first, sorry dude! Hangover is killing my brain right now. I 100% agree with Shady now

98' trans am

yeah dude, Im an idiot. That didnt register at first, sorry dude! Hangover is killing my brain right now. I 100% agree with Shady now

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

On a different note though, Ray Allen and Ben Gordon are the shit and this bulls series is the best fucking series. You guys been watching this?

98' trans am

the NBA will do anything to see Lebron succeed and the refs are a joke.
    i agree..he brings in the money..and the nba sees him as the new MJ..so they are molding him into the next mj..its ridiculous to watch him play..the shit he gets away with

Black
    1999 Camaro SS

yeah, anytime he drives the lane its at least a guaranteed bullshit touch foul. Maybe Im a little bitter over the Pistons defeat, but I just cannot stand what the NBA is becoming with these types of calls over and over. Now Rajon Rondo type fouls are definitely fouls lol

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Are you fucking kidding, defense in the Jordan Era was far superior. Thats because they actually played defense back then. I don't watch today because every game I see is pure offense. All they care about is big numbers on the score board. Jordan may have gotten a few calls, everyone will. Referees are not perfect but he did not get as many as todays game. NO ONE WILL BEAT HIM!! They may put up more numbers but the games changed so much that its not even the same to compare. My shits as straight as a piece of shit can be And I think Jordan will hit the billion dollar mark before Lebron. Especially since Jordan owns a large junk of Nike and a bike team but that I won't argue because after you hit 100 million....who the fuck cares.
    thats opinion, you have nothing to back this with. dewight howard was the first guy since wilt chamberlain to average 3 blocks a game. better that anyone in jordans era... please dont just spew your nonsense here.

I don't watch today
    and thank you for proving my point

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i agree..he brings in the money..and the nba sees him as the new MJ..so they are molding him into the next mj..its ridiculous to watch him play..the shit he gets away with
    yeah, anytime he drives the lane its at least a guaranteed bullshit touch foul. Maybe Im a little bitter over the Pistons defeat, but I just cannot stand what the NBA is becoming with these types of calls over and over. Now Rajon Rondo type fouls are definitely fouls lol
    haters....

this myth of lebron being "protected" by the nba was debunked when during the detroit series this year, even the announcers, mark jackson, and jeff van gundy, said that was bull shit. he get fouled hard just about every time he drives. sometimes you cant tell cuz hes so strong and still gets off a decent shot.

buy hey guys, if i wasnt a cleveland fan and lebron tore my teams shit up everytime, id hate him too
    Last edited by mpfranks; 05-01-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information