Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Brag about Something Driving-related

Your driving, to be more precise.

For example, having driven a Trans Am for 30 years or (me) driving a few decades without getting a moving violations ticket or even being pulled over for that kind of thing.

impulse blue
    06 GTO

One time I was in a bad mood, while driving my 02 Z28.
    I rev'ed the bitch up and dumped the clutch. While doing a smokey burnout in the boro, I noticed a guy standing on the next corner...in uniform.
    I pulled up to him, and said, "sorry"
    he said, "thanks, see you later."

impulse blue
    06 GTO

another time, I was driving my GTO the night before I sold it. Coming back into town, I thought, "I'm going to do one last burn out." I pulled out to the left from a stop light and power slid the car...I was looking out the passenger side window going up the street.

I get to the next block and I get pulled over.
    cop say's. "you know we have more important things to do rather then give you a ticket?"
    me, "yes"
    cop, "have a good night"

both stories are longer then 2 years ago.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I got a blow job with the t-tops off once.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I had a cop thank me for stopping, said he couldn't catch up till I pulled over......

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I got a speeding ticket almost 1 year ago but I had no violations for 20+ years prior to that.

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

Saw a blue Trans am pass by as I was pulling out of the gas station the first year I bought the car, I wanted to race everyone then. Dumped the clutch before I even started to turn out onto the road. Had the car sideways, for what felt like an eternity, grabbed 2nd, straightened out and got it up to 65ish before I saw the red/blue lights going off in the distance behind me. I pulled over before he was even on my tail.

Cop: License, registration....
    Me: (handed the already prepared documentation over)
    Cop: Where you headed?
    Me: Home (lie, was headed off to the bar)
    Cop: Too much car for you to handle? (you know the kind of tone he used)
    Me: No sir, just driving like a dick....
    Cop: Head straight home....... and don't be a Richard.

I had no idea where he came from.

I have never gotten a ticket for and moving violation in the TA. *Knocks on wood*
    Last edited by KMdef9; 03-29-2013 at 01:57 PM.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

Ok, how about this: I've been driving some form of Camaro (1st, 3rd or 4th gen) continuously since 1979...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM

All 14 of the Camaro's I've owned (6 67's; 2 68's; 2 69's 1 89; 1 96; 1 98 and my current 2002) have been V8 cars...

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

My last ticket came off my insurance record last month. Finally paying less than triple digit premiums every month for the first time in over 5 years!

Also, in my old 02 Z28, I was driving down the highway, and passed a long line of traffic. As I moved back over into the right lane, I saw a black charger jump out of the line and start flying up on my left. Gets beside me, keeps revving and pointing trying to get me to run him. I didn't want to since I'd only had the car for about a week and was still kinda nervous in it, but finally I gave in and punched it. Pulled on him fairly well, but once I had about a car length on him....his blue lights came on. Unmarked douche just goaded me into a race (this was when police depts were just starting to get chargers...I hadn't even seen one yet until this point - much less an unmarked one). Of course, I slow down preparing to pull over...while cursing this cop for goading me into a race to give me a ticket. He simply pulls up beside me, gives me a thumbs up while yelling "Good job, now slow it down!", and continues on his way.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Hit a bat with my GTP on my way hone from Baltimore

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by clovenhooves View Post
    Your driving, to be more precise.

For example, having driven a Trans Am for 30 years or (me) driving a few decades without getting a moving violations ticket or even being pulled over for that kind of thing.
    You should buy a honda or a moped.

dbl clutch'n like i shld WICKEDLS1's Avatar

sebring silver
    Y2K SS CAMARO

I was sitting at a stop light minding my own when a rustang came up next to me, (v6) at that revving the hell out of it so i figured id just have a little fun. came through the intersection with the ass end kicked out and white smoking the tires. Next thing i know red and blues behind me, pulls me over asks why, i told him what had happened while kind of laughing about it. He just said dont let me see that again now get outta here Needless to say i was lucky and am reminded of it everytime i come home because the tire marks are still there and this is from well over a year ago with my first camaro
    2000 ss camaro, forged lq9 370 short block, stage 3 PRC 243 heads, fast 102 w, big mouth throttle body, MS3 cam, 1.7 roller rockers, stage 3 t-56, monster stage 3, pro 5.0, 4.10's with moser axles, bmr tq arm, lca's, phb. SOLD (thankfully)!!!

New project: 1968 step-side, partial restore, ls/th400 swap. hopefully boosted pics and more info to come!!!

Having a small cam is like having a small dick, everytime you go to use it you wish it was bigger

You've Seen The Butcher GoldenFlame's Avatar

2009 Silverado Z71
    2003 Corvette MN6 Black

I once had some kid in a 4 banger want to race me downtown, in an area I know cops are usually at. There's a light then over a bridge and a small straightaway to another light. I took off like a bat out of hell kicked his ass then I slowed down to 35mph (5 over) at the end of the bridge.. Kid comes absolutely flying past me and Lo and behold there's a cop clocking people near the next light. He pulled his ass over and I just looked over and smirked. If you're gonna drive stupid you have to be smart about it.

Everyone has better stories than me. It's probably true I drive like a sedan owner (but I don't want to actually own an unattractive, underpowered car). I've never noticed anyone trying to race me (it's mostly a late-night thing?), but if I didn't ignore the challenge, I'd accelerate fast and then quit - I'm not getting suckered into a ticket or accident.

Bright Rally Red
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28

Been in a few high-speed chases over the last few years and haven't had a wreck yet
    Last edited by FinZ28; 03-30-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    2001 Chevy Camaro Z28 A4
    SLP cold air intake/lid, SLP smooth bellow, Pacesetter LT's, ORY, Magnaflow exhaust, BMR STB, adjustable Panhard rod, SFC's, LCA's, 1LE sway bars, cross-drilled rotors

98 Formula
    06 duramax

this one time I was driving RG3 back and forth to physical therapy and he asked to swing by Mike Vick's house. We stopped and RG3 went inside. A few minutes later he came back out except he was a little different looking so I said "Hey RG3 what happened?" and he replied " Me and Vick merged......I now want to be called MV2." He then put one foot on top of the car and started using it like a skateboard. I looked down at the speedo and we were doing 150mph.The End.
    Last edited by 0rion; 03-31-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Sounds like a sarge story..

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    I got a blow job with the t-tops off once.
    I hope 0rion tells his story about the time he blew this guy in his car. It's a pretty funny story when he tells it. 0rion is that damn big they had to take the T-tops off just to make enough room for him.

red
    95 Z28

This one time I was being chauffered around, going to and from my physical therapy appointments. I needed to stop by Mike Vick's house to discuss a possible merger. When I saw Mike I reached out and shook his hand and instantly Mike vanished and I suddenly felt ten thousand times stronger. On my way out I stole this really cool garden gnome that Mike had out front of his house to give to my driver as a tip, but he was rather intoxicated and standing on the roof of the car riding it like it was a surfboard. He was singing some song that I think was about dyson vacuums although I couldnt really understand what he was saying. I decided to drive from there on, but the car wouldnt start and it had four flat tires so I ended up just pushing it with my pinky. I think we got up to 150mph. For a second it looked like we were going to run into Chuck Norris at that speed. I didnt even want to think about what might happen, so I swerved to miss him. all in all it was a good day.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information