Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Custom
    2002 LS1

BMX + Face plant = BAD headache

The hospital though I broke my neck. Was at the hospital for about 18-20hrs. did a CAT scan, no internal bleeding, no broken neck. Just dented my skull where I hit (right above my left eye) My neck hurts like a son of a bitch though. Here are some pics.

Damn, that looks nasty.

1998 Firebird Formula WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jperkins812 View Post
    Damn, that looks nasty.
    ya i hate to agree with the partoits fan but that looks pretty bad. I remember when i used to ride those were the good old days

White
    2002 VY SS

Man, lucky it wasn't more serious...

Is this you??

(j/k)

Black
    01 Silverado

Ow

glad your alright tho

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

helmet???

glad you're ok thats a rough fall, what were you trying to pull off that dented you up like that??

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

He was probably trying to grind down a handrail and felt the wrath of the concrete. I broke alot of shit back in my BMX days but never my face-I always put my hands out in front when crashing. Just joking around man! Glad you are ok.
    Last edited by LETHALxLS1; 02-13-2008 at 12:49 AM.

383 w/Meth & ProCharger
    2001 Camaro Z28

Damn Jordan!!! Sorry to see ya in the hospital man. Hope you have a speedy recovery.....well I guess that's gonna take a little while. Are they giving ya good drugs?

Impounded

Silver
    02 Camaro Z28

Gotta ask...how did ya put 'er down?

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Mike's02Z28M6 View Post
    Gotta ask...how did ya put 'er down?
    what were you trying to land?

Custom
    2002 LS1

Thank you everybody. I am feeling better. My left upper jaw hurs and my neck is killing me... But other then that the pain killers are taking care of evrything els.

To be honest with everyone I have no idea what happend. All I remember is some old people trying to help me up off the road. My friends did not see what I did they just saw a bunch of people running over to where I was. From what I was told I whent face first over my handle bars, my hands stayed with the bars and the back wheel came flying up in the air with me still on the bike, so the only thing I can think of is something stopped my front wheel instantly and I whent flying...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by 35thLS1 View Post
    Thank you everybody. I am feeling better. My left upper jaw hurs and my neck is killing me... But other then that the pain killers are taking care of evrything els.

To be honest with everyone I have no idea what happend. All I remember is some old people trying to help me up off the road. My friends did not see what I did they just saw a bunch of people running over to where I was. From what I was told I whent face first over my handle bars, my hands stayed with the bars and the back wheel came flying up in the air with me still on the bike, so the only thing I can think of is something stopped my front wheel instantly and I whent flying...
    wow... shit man... i hope you get better fast... my worst bmx accident was 72 stitches in side and 6 out side and a bunch of butter fly stitches... i bailed out of a can can and i landed on my side on top of my bear trap pedals...

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

ouch i remember i was riding my dirt bike not paying attention and i hit a brick mail box with my knee and it cut it open... i didn't have 72 stiches but i got 52 in my knee.... hope you feel better dude!

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

Quote Originally Posted by 35thLS1 View Post

ah you were trying to do a bunny hop front flip.... j/k glad ur alright man, coulda been a lot worse

Custom
    2002 LS1

Spaz - that sucks man, thats a lot of stitches. Glad your ok as well, sounds like it hurt.

my worst wreck was skate boarding. I did a 9 foot drop my back foot sliped off the board on landing and I broke my leg in half!!!!!!!! My shoe was upside down and my foot was still inside it. I cant explain the pain I felt. Took me over a year to lear how to walk again. Not fun.

2000 Super... - I know that hurt man. Glad your able to walk as well.

The worst accident I did on my dirt bike was doing a 4th gear wide open 2 lane road jump. crashed into a chick on a quad sitting at the base of the landing. Broke my colar bone both hands, wrist and #1 rib.

I guess I know a thing or two about pain... Once again thanks everyone. Take care

Red
    2000 Camaro SS # 5,876

ya dude im only 21 and i have arthritus in my knee sucks soo much...

BLACK
    Z/28 LS1

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    wow... shit man... i hope you get better fast... my worst bmx accident was 72 stitches in side and 6 out side and a bunch of butter fly stitches... i bailed out of a can can and i landed on my side on top of my bear trap pedals...
    Spaz- I had a set of beartrap pedals back in the day too-remember slipping a peadal with freewheel and the pedal going all the way around from the wieght of your other foot being on the other pedal and it smashing into your shin? ahhhhhhhh My shins are just one solid scar from doing that so many times.

Impounded

Silver
    02 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    Spaz- I had a set of beartrap pedals back in the day too-remember slipping a peadal with freewheel and the pedal going all the way around from the wieght of your other foot being on the other pedal and it smashing into your shin? ahhhhhhhh My shins are just one solid scar from doing that so many times.
    I thought I was the only one. Those bear traps were the best damn thing since sliced bread until you missed one GT Pro Performer bike + upgrades = lots of stitches and bruises for me as a teenager.

Did a gut-lover once and tried to be a bad ass by dropping my legs and feet over my head. My weight shifted too quick and ripped the damn front wheel outta my hand. The bear trap and my forehead met and I got a trip to the hospital with a classic bleeding head wound.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by LETHALxLS1 View Post
    ugh... my shin looks like a chewed up pencil...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information