Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Awaiting Activation

purple
    98 ta

Blood Proof car cover wanted

i am looking for a car cover that won't let blood come through.

the reason is ,about 10 dam cat's think it is just great to set on my TA all day. this is going to end the hard way.

my plan is to blow then away with my 30-06. just scope then in and BANG. then the next day and the next and so on, till there all gone.

now i know so of then will just get blown off , BUT some may just fall over and bleed before i can then off .

anybody got any ideas? BTW i am a good shot , if i kill deer at 100 yards i am sure to hit cats at 100 feet.

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

I like the way you think!

BOOSTD
    I guess that I'm going to be the first tree-hugger to try to convince you to do something other than shoot the cats. Are they tame? Can you catch them and take them to the shelter? If they're wild, then why are they sitting on your car; for the warmth, perhaps? Im sure there are other options that you/we could think of that arent as distructive....

BOOSTD

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I hope you live in an area where you've got enough property to shoot on. Small animals explode when they get hit with centerfire rifle cartridges. Have you seen varminters with .223's? If you use a 30-06, the entire front of your car is going to be covered with a fine red mist and pieces of meat. And what if you hit your car? Sounds like a bad idea to me. Why not just use a bb or paintball gun like everyone else.

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by 98bpmta View Post
    i am looking for a car cover that won't let blood come through.

the reason is ,about 10 dam cat's think it is just great to set on my TA all day. this is going to end the hard way.

my plan is to blow then away with my 30-06. just scope then in and BANG. then the next day and the next and so on, till there all gone.

now i know so of then will just get blown off , BUT some may just fall over and bleed before i can then off .

anybody got any ideas? BTW i am a good shot , if i kill deer at 100 yards i am sure to hit cats at 100 feet.
    that is the most redneck thing ive heard all day
    i agree just use a BB gun... if you miss and hit your car then you will just look like an idiot.
    if they weren't sitting on your car i would say go for it.. but that is just an accident waiting to happen

'57,'63,'70,'91,'01

Quote Originally Posted by BOOSTD View Post
    I guess that I'm going to be the first tree-hugger to try to convince you to do something other than shoot the cats. Are they tame? Can you catch them and take them to the shelter? If they're wild, then why are they sitting on your car; for the warmth, perhaps? Im sure there are other options that you/we could think of that arent as distructive....

BOOSTD

True, if they are tame you can just catch them and kill 'em elsewhere!

Silver
    2002 SS

Not as thrilling probably but I've heard a clear plastic jug half filled with water will spook them and they won' t hang around it. Makes 'em nervous for some reason. Just set it on the roof. Might be worth a try.

Black
    '05 Ninja ZX-10R

I'm going to warn that the links following this are not for animal lovers or the squeamish. There's images of the aftermath of prairie dogs after being shot.

Vid here: http://rjo.homeip.net/pdog/flippy.wmv

A website here: http://ww2.whidbey.net/bobh/pdog/2005/

You don't want to clean that mess off your car.

What the hell does it matter if you have a car cover on? Them sitting on it isnt going to do no harm to he car,

Adam
    Dont let any members of peta see this post... when i read the title of this thread i thought you were going to kill someone

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

just put some food or catnip on someone elses car and let them deal with it

Mystic Teal Metallic
    1998 Z-28, 2010 SS

Quote Originally Posted by shadegray View Post
    I hope you live in an area where you've got enough property to shoot on. Small animals explode when they get hit with centerfire rifle cartridges. Have you seen varminters with .223's? If you use a 30-06, the entire front of your car is going to be covered with a fine red mist and pieces of meat. And what if you hit your car? Sounds like a bad idea to me. Why not just use a bb or paintball gun like everyone else.
    Exactly. I can see it now. Shoots cat sitting on hood. Round kills cat (intended effect), continues through the hood, piercing the A/C coolant line, then embedding itself in the radiator. Cost, only a grand or two for one cat. Multiple cats, buy another car by the time you are finished.

Now I know a scenario like this is probably not going to happen, but it would be funny as shit to see, especially for some redneck with limited reasoning ability to devise another solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ninobrn99 View Post
    just put some food or catnip on someone elses car and let them deal with it
    Good answer. Thinking on the fly.

mwhbossman1983
    Well cats are attracted to birds.............

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by mwhbossman1983 View Post
    Well cats are attracted to birds.............
    LMFAO!

i this thread

Black SVT & Silver WS6
    2003 SVT Cobra & 2002 WS6

lol... only a man from the South! Rock the hell on!... sounds like you got the right idea.. I’d suggest maybe putting a trap over your TA but that may discourage the cats from sitting on top of it because its not the ‘original surface’ that they are use to.... you might want to try putting some fish out near the car or somethin like that... and if I was you I’d might try going down a few calibers... 30-06... kinda over kill for a cat.. lol but hey.. shit happens right? WASTE THE MOTHERFU*KER$ !!!!
    No replacement for displacement.

Click for full size

blue/silver
    1988 Camaro

Cats are of the Devil, kill the motherfuckers!! This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

Awaiting Activation

purple
    98 ta

Thanks Guys........... i got another plan, i moved the TA and replaced it with a old POS dodge p/u. when i got home tonight there they set on top of it. so GAME ON!!!! and yes i will be useing a .22 But it does not have a scope, so will see .

sent the wife to the store for a 12 pack so ill have a few cold ones

the cats just like this spot , my carport sets about 40 feet from the house, so i'll set up in the window and when i see one BANG!!!

ps maybe i can get so pics when it all over.

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

Quote Originally Posted by needmorepwr View Post
    True, if they are tame you can just catch them and kill 'em elsewhere!
    I second this idea... taking a shot at the cat might end up in tragedy when you miss and hit your car.

take the cat out back, bury it in the dirt with only its head sticking out and start up that lawn mower.

AValanche

Quote Originally Posted by Element187 View Post

take the cat out back, bury it in the dirt with only its head sticking out and start up that lawn mower.

Wow, your mom must be so proud

BIGRED Z
    Don't be an ass. Don't kill the cats. If you must, kill their owners for not properly training the animals they claim to take care of.

Point being....it doesn't matter what animal you own, if you don't train it properly, then the OWNER is at fault, not the animal, they don't know any better.

Lori<------smarter than the animals and trains them as such

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information