Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Navy Blue Metallic
    '00 Formy A4

Black Friday Death Toll: 1

Unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081128/...wal_mart_death

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

It's still early, but most of the sales are over I think so I hope that was the only one

People are so pathetic. If it was between saving a mans life that I was going to step over or getting a tv, id go for the man. A life isn't worth a sale. RIP.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

Man poor guy Yea people are something else, we were out this morning at Walmart wanting to get the Magnavox blueray player they had on sale for $130 & about got trampled on! These people are out of control & I didn't even get close enough to get one, I said heck with it & just paid $200 for a Samsung. I have been going shopping on this day for the last 3 years, but I have to say I think this will be the last, b/c these people are just out of control!!
    2008 Lincoln MKZ - AWD
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT - Wifes car
    2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP - Sold
    2004 Pontiac GTO M6 - Sold

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

I didn't see anything like that in Wal-Mart this year...of course I had to work this morning so I wasn't out until later. Circuit City last year on the other hand...

Rule of thumb, treat it like a mosh pit instead of a store and you'll be fine. I actually enjoy it. The one day of the year I get to elbow bitchy old ladies in the head all I want and it's expected!

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    People are fucking morons...

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

The Wal-Mart next us had two fights break out this morning over the Blu-ray player and a TV. Then one of there wonderful white trash idiots came into my store and took a swing at me and another manager since he waited 3 hours to come get a camera that was half the original price. All 120 we had were gone in 20 minutes and he wanted us to magically make one appear when we said no he didn't take it to well. Luckily he was too fucking inbred to aim correctly and the cops we had patrolling the lot came in and took him on a nice friendly trip to the local jail. I love Black Friday there is always some entertainment.

Stockitie Stock Stock 95camaroZNC's Avatar

Red
    1999 Trans Am

Holy crap. Just goes to show you high class people go to wal-mart.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6

90% of the time when one of my companies stores are put next to a Wal-mart theft is significantly higher. Makes me wonder why we do it but then again they typically buy land the same time we do.

1997 Grand Cherokee
    1999 Firebird.

I went to Walmart today to get a toy that was advertised. They were sold out, but by chance I saw one in the cart of an old Mexican woman. I waited for her to let her guard down and took it! I put it inside my coat and headed to the checkout.

Navy Blue Metallic
    1998 Trans Am

I just LOL, I love doing this shit its so fun to run in and go mad for cheap shit!

Nothing special
    Nothing special

People are broken.

Black With T-Tops
    96 Z28 M6

I randomly punched someone at the mall today for the hell of it.

300RWHP, 341RWTQ
    1/8 mile 8.32 at 83.97
    1/4 mile 13.049 at 105.24

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit

Glad I wasn't there. I carry one of these 95% of the time. 100% now that I've heard this story. A fucking Walmart? Are you kidding me? What's next? Will I have to draw it every time I step out my front door to get my newspaper? God damn.

Senior Member FuxOnTheFirstDate's Avatar

Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorr12 View Post
    People are so pathetic. If it was between saving a mans life that I was going to step over or getting a tv, id go for the man. A life isn't worth a sale. RIP.
    Too bad he didn't have a gun on him. I wonder how different the situation would have been if he had one. I'm sure it happened very quickly but, judging by that article, the shoppers (wild, stupid animals) were pretty aggressive before he even opened the doors. I'm sure they were cussing and banging on the doors so I would have at least unstrapped mine before I opened the doors. Once unstrapped, it doesn't take much time at all to draw and have it aimed at someone.

I drew on a guy in a (ironically) Sam's parking lot one time as he tried to rob me with a knife as I got to my truck. His attitude changed real fuckin' quick. As much as I wanted to pull the trigger, I didn't because of his change in attitude. He immediately backed away and took off running. I'm sure he was surprised since I was wearing a shirt and tie with slacks.

Anyway, I'm sure their attitudes would have changed as well if he had one and drew on them. Guns have a funny way of doing that. Yeah, yeah, I know it would have been trouble for him had he done that BUT he would still be alive if he did.

I hope a good lawyer will make his family very wealthy at Walmart's expense. Why the hell wasn't it a 24/7 Walmart? Why did he have to manually unlock the doors? Don't they do that all via computer now? You would think that Walmart would have enough money to be able to afford better technology. This really pisses me off. I don't like people anyway but I really don't like them now. LOL and my fucking parents wonder why I don't want to have children. There is no way I could have a child and feel good about it with the way society is.

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

And the real kicker is he was just a temporary to help with the Holiday rush.

They are supposedly pulling security camera footage and are going to prosecute.

We can only hope.

midnight blue
    2000 Pontiac ram air ws-6

I heard 3 dead so far... too lazy to post links. One walmart worker trampled to death and a shootout killing 2 people at toys r us.

They could alliviate alot of this shit with better planning. Spread Black Friday specials out over a weekend. Put shit in the grocery section where nobody would be instead of the main aisles. That's where all you problems are.

This was my first Black fri in my 32 years. Probally my last. I was more entertained then anything. I only waited 10 mins tops for a 10mp camera that I was standing right next too. When they said go people just rushed it. People jumping on top of the cameras... people was running away with like 5 and 6 cameras. I grabbed 2 more and was like who diden't get one. Some guy tried grabbing both out of my hand but I said nope you only get one and gave the other to a lady.

Impounded

79 T/A -91 Firebird
    1998 Trans Am -Oynx Black

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
    I went to Walmart today to get a toy that was advertised. They were sold out, but by chance I saw one in the cart of an old Mexican woman. I waited for her to let her guard down and took it! I put it inside my coat and headed to the checkout.
    Thats awesome!!

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post

Nice, seems like the work of a professional here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information