Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

The 'Bitches Be Crazy' Thread

There's been a TON of these lately, and hell, everybody's got a story, so I figured I'd just make a thread where everybody can posts their stories...And hell, I get to rant a little. Here's one of my stories

So I met this girl about 6-7 months ago and we hit it off from the start. She's pretty hot, not gonna lie, and she's funny, smart, nice...the whole works. We flirt all the time, but she has a boyfriend so I know it's nothing serious, it's just good, flirty fun. Yeah I'm a little into her, but I had no problem just chilling with her, she was fun (I'm one of those guys who doesnt go after a girl if she's got a boyfriend). So we become pretty good friends and she's really cool about everything. I invite her to come watch one of my football games (I coach hs football, funnest job in the world) and she says "hell yeah I'm coming!" So I'm pretty pumped

Then the day of the game, right during my pregame meal with my coaches, she calls me. I'm like wtf because we usually just text each other, but I answer it anyways. She calls to reassure me that she is coming, but she has interesting news...her boyfriend just broke up with her. And it was UGLY. He told her he only said he loved her so he could sleep with her, then he threw out all her stuff, blah blah blah. The guy's a loser, end of story. She wasn't sounding upset or anything though, she sounded crazy excited to come watch me coach, so i was pumped

So she comes to the game, and then afterwards she calls me to tell me she's right outside my house waiting for me. (awesome) So we hang out at my place and talk for a little bit. I bought her flowers, she loved em. I said I'm here for her and she said she knows, she'll just need a little time. I understand and gladly give it to her (This was in late september). The next few months are pretty cool, we get to talking almost all the time through texts on our phone and calling each other pretty frequently. We see each other almost every day (we work together, I know, I know) and I can tell she's into me, but I know it's not time yet.

Early december swings around and I invite her to Xmas eve with my family and she gets pretty excited. Her home life is pretty shitty, her mom is an insane bitch who makes her life hell and dads nowhere to be found. So I'm pretty pumped and planning on asking her out now.

Xmas eve arrives and I ask her just to make sure that she's coming. She says, "Oh yeah I will if I can but I have to go to my mom's office party for a little while. If I can afterwards I'll definitely come."

The rest of the day goes by without her so much as contacting me. She wishes me merry xmas on the 25th and i try to ask her whats up, but she ignores me, which is weird because we almost always talk. On that saturday i have a little party at my house and i invite her, but again, she ignores me.

By now I'm pretty pissed off and I start asking around, and lo and behold (who coulda guessed it?) she's back with her ex. The very same one who treated her like shit. And, guess where she really went on xmas eve? Her ex's house. Her crazy bitch mom never had an office party, she lied to my fucking face. Not only lied to my face, but laughed and joked around with me as she did it. WHAT THE FUCK.

So next time I see her it's pretty awkward because she doesnt know that I know all the shit she's done. So she asks her firned (also a good friend of mine) whats up and she gets told how pissed I am at her. She's like, "OMG why's he mad?" Dear jesus whats wrong with women? I was pretty upfront about how I felt, it was obvious. So I invite her to my new years party and make sure that she knows her loser boyfriend is not. She comes, but she brings a friend so if I flip a shit on her she can just book it. I could only shake my head. I could understand why she'd go back to her ex, but why lie to my face about it when I'm obviously going to find out anyways? I felt like a loser, she treated me like shit, there's no way i deserved that.

I just let it go because I knew he was just gonna treat her like shit again, and I thought it was kinda funny how she couldn't see that...

Karma's a bitch. One week later he dumped her. Again. She was devastated. I laughed for 5 hours straight. Still bought a rose and gave it to her though...here we go again.

BITCHES BE CRAZY

Wish I had an LS1. kickflippin1's Avatar
    I uh...actually thought that was a good read. 5 hours straight, eh?

Old: 00 WS6, 02 Z06, 79TA
    11 F350 CC 6.7L

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Still bought a rose and gave it to her though...here we go again.

Are you sure you're not crazy!??! lol

RUN!!!

well for how long this was it was entertaining at least

blue
    83 mustang 347

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticZ06 View Post

RUN!!!
    insanity is a way of life in AAG.

blue
    83 mustang 347

here's mine.

There's this girl I have known since HS and we have always been pretty good friends. She gets married straight out of school to some douchebag, less than a year later they are divorced.

We start talking and stuff, everything is going great. We go on a couple dates and being the gentleman that I am I bring her flowers open her doors etc. She comments on how she has never had anyone treat her so well.

Things evolve she starts coming over to my apt and we start drinking, hanging out etc almost every night. One night after we got done swimming we just chilled on the couch and she tells me that she has always liked me etc. Things keep going for a couple weeks, I fuck her brains out every night that she's over.

One night she comes over and tells me that she's "met someone" WTF?!? So I wind up fucking her that night too. That was the last time I've talked to her. Her mom called me the other day to wish me a Merry Christmas and told me how miserable said girl is. I lol'd

Bitches be crazy

RUN!!!
    Nah I'm not really into her so much anymore...She just needs someone. Her family life is so fucked up its not even funny. Her mom puts tape over her vents so her room is freezing, and when she gets mad, her mom will smear soda and syrup all over her bed and carpet...

I dunno, I'm just a nice guy I guess.

Sorry it was so damn long, hahaha. Lots a drama though

Quote Originally Posted by ztrouble View Post
    here's mine.

There's this girl I have known since HS and we have always been pretty good friends. She gets married straight out of school to some douchebag, less than a year later they are divorced.

We start talking and stuff, everything is going great. We go on a couple dates and being the gentleman that I am I bring her flowers open her doors etc. She comments on how she has never had anyone treat her so well.

Things evolve she starts coming over to my apt and we start drinking, hanging out etc almost every night. One night after we got done swimming we just chilled on the couch and she tells me that she has always liked me etc. Things keep going for a couple weeks, I fuck her brains out every night that she's over.

One night she comes over and tells me that she's "met someone" WTF?!? So I wind up fucking her that night too. That was the last time I've talked to her. Her mom called me the other day to wish me a Merry Christmas and told me how miserable said girl is. I lol'd

Bitches be crazy
    WTF I woulda thrown said girl out on her ass!

11 F350 CC 6.7L

Her mom called me the other day to wish me a Merry Christmas and told me how miserable said girl is. I lol'd

Do you regularly talk to her mom? Thats weird. Maybe her mom is trying to hook you back up.

One of my chick friends is prego with a dude who bailed and her parents try to get me to hook up with her all the time. noooo thanks! lol

11 F350 CC 6.7L

Her mom puts tape over her vents so her room is freezing, and when she gets mad, her mom will smear soda and syrup all over her bed and carpet...
    Dang, that is CRAZY!

Does she take care of her mom? Why the F doesn't she move out?

blue
    83 mustang 347

WTF I woulda thrown said girl out on her ass!
    I'm a nice guy... therefore by nature's law... I get fucked over

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

chicks love their loser ex boyfriends. unless you are flat out tagging the shit out of that bitch, dont expect honesty from a girl after just getting shitcanned by "vinnie" her meathead bf days before man.

blue
    83 mustang 347

Do you regularly talk to her mom? Thats weird. Maybe her mom is trying to hook you back up.

One of my chick friends is prego with a dude who bailed and her parents try to get me to hook up with her all the time. noooo thanks! lol
    yeah. I've been friends with the family for years. Her dad is one of my shooting buddies

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

I'm glad you realize that

Dang, that is CRAZY!

Does she take care of her mom? Why the F doesn't she move out?
    Yeah she got mac n cheese all over he bed one day because she hid the dr pepper in her closet...the dr pepper that SHE BOUGHT herself...

She's 17 so she doesn't really have much say. Still in high school, so...She'll be going away to college though, as soon as she gets her license. That's another good one. She called in sick to work because she forgot she had her dirver's test. Her mom found out she called in, and she called the DMV to tell them not to allow her to take the test.

On your ass flashing
    my highbeams

sorry that happened neo all that time wasted

Ahh me too, bud. Me too. Hence the flower I gave her the second time...

We always finish last, I tell ya. Always.

Pewter
    2001 Camaro SS hard top

amen brother!!

blue
    83 mustang 347

Ahh me too, bud. Me too. Hence the flower I gave her the second time...

We always finish last, I tell ya. Always.
    it's a hell of a ride though cuz.

And girls like LS1bb wonder why there are no good guys

I think it mighta been stanger who posted an awesome "What happened to the good guys" post...I'll have to find it....

Found it:

I see this question posted with some regularity in the personals section, so I thought I'd take a minute to explain things to the ladies out there that haven't figured it out.

What happened to all the nice guys?

The answer is simple: you did.

See, if you think back, really hard, you might vaguely remember a Platonic guy pal who always seemed to want to spend time with you. He'd tag along with you when you went shopping, stop by your place for a movie when you were lonely but didn't feel like going out, or even sit there and hold you while you sobbed and told him about how horribly the (other) guy that you were fucking treated you.

At the time, you probably joked with your girlfriends about how he was a little puppy dog, always following you around, trying to do things to get you to pay attention to him. They probably teased you because they thought he had a crush on you. Given that his behavior was, admittedly, a little pathetic, you vehemently denied having any romantic feelings for him, and buttressed your position by claiming that you were "just friends." Besides, he totally wasn't your type. I mean, he was a little too short, or too bald, or too fat, or too poor, or didn't know how to dress himself, or basically be or do any of the things that your tall, good-looking, fit, rich, stylish boyfriend at the time pulled off with such ease.

Eventually, your Platonic buddy drifted away, as your relationship with the boyfriend got more serious and spending time with this other guy was, admittedly, a little weird, if you werent dating him. More time passed, and the boyfriend eventually cheated on you, or became boring, or you realized that the things that attracted you to him weren't the kinds of things that make for a good, long-term relationship. So, now, you're single again, and after having tried the bar scene for several months having only encountered players and douche bags, you wonder, "What happened to all the nice guys?"

Well, once again, you did.

You ignored the nice guy. You used him for emotional intimacy without reciprocating, in kind, with physical intimacy. You laughed at his consideration and resented his devotion. You valued the aloof boyfriend more than the attentive "just-a-" friend. Eventually, he took the hint and moved on with his life. He probably came to realize, one day, that women aren't really attracted to guys who hold doors open; or make dinners just because; or buy you a Christmas gift that you mentioned, in passing, that you really wanted five months ago; or listen when you're upset; or hold you when you cry. He came to realize that, if he wanted a woman like you, he'd have to act more like the boyfriend that you had. He probably cleaned up his look, started making some money, and generally acted like more of an asshole than he ever wanted to be.

Fact is, now, he's probably getting laid, and in a way, your ultimate rejection of him is to thank for that. And I'm sorry that it took the complete absence of "nice guys" in your life for you to realize that you missed them and wanted them. Most women will only have a handful of nice guys stumble into their lives, if that.

So, if you're looking for a nice guy, here's what you do:

1.) Build a time machine.
    2.) Go back a few years and pull your head out of your ass.
    3.) Take a look at what's right in front of you and grab ahold of it.

I suppose the other possibility is that you STILL don't really want a nice guy, but you feel the social pressure to at least appear to have matured beyond your infantile taste in men. In which case, you might be in luck, because the nice guy you claim to want has, in reality, shed his nice guy mantle and is out there looking to unleash his cynicism and resentment onto someone just like you.

If you were five years younger.

So, please: either stop misrepresenting what you want, or own up to the fact that you've fucked yourself over. You're getting older, after all. It's time to excise the bullshit and deal with reality. You didn't want a nice guy then, and he certainly doesn't fucking want you, now.

Sincerely,

A Recovering Nice Guy

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information