Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitch much...

2011 Prius

Bitch much...

Here's the conversation... Of my friend... room mate... G/F, fuck if I know. This is text btw...

Steven: Please if you take a cup to the room and use it, bring it back out when your done. I found 6 cups in the room and I did not bring one back.

Her: Umm yea I know that Steven. I was gonna clean it up when I got back. I can't do everything at once. The cups don't add up 2 very much compared 2 the rest.

Her: of the mess. But ok ok... sorry.

Steven: I just got bitched at by Mike, just say,"I am sorry, I will do that next time." All it entitles.

Her: One more thing 4 u to bitch at me about

Steven: Real mature *****, see what I mean. Can't say anything to you.

Her: Mike went in your room?

Her: Excuse me? "All in entitles"? What?

Steven: No, he was bitching because all the cups where gone, only a couple in cupard and and one in the dishwasher.

Her: He bitch at u for all the other shit all over your which is not "my" mess?

Steven: Forget it, just don't take all the cups to the room.

Her: I see. So u said oh..."It's *****...she just leaves shit everywhere or something"? Ok....well "Sorry""""". I'm not perfect. I can't do everything at once.

Her: Ok...

Steven: I did not, but I looked in the room and he saw me carring 6. Stop bitching and say ok.

Her: And that's once more thing I hadn't remembered to do.

Her: I said "OK"!!!! What else u want me to say??????

Steven: Wow... I should have known better then to say something...

Steven: Stop getting an attitude, I am tired of that shit.

Her: Bitch about me all u want. I can't do everything right. I said I'm sorry. I won't do that anymore. I can't remember everything.

Her: Stop talking to me. Accept my apology or don't. I don't give a shit. Ur certainly not per perfect either. Ur rooms a disaster...most of which isn't my mess.

Her: TtyL

Steven: No you did not say that, you did a few post back. Want me to read the shit when you get home?

Her: I said I won't do that anymore and said sorry. Yea I did. Shut up and leave me alone. U think ur always right about everything... Its so annoying.

Steven: I will read it to you when you get back, bye.

Her: Just stop talking to me. And I won't b back for a while. Probably eat dinner with my mother. Bye

Steven: Still reading it to you. Bye and see you latter.

Her: Shut up

Steven: Whay every... See you latter.

Her: I know what I fucking said. First few texts I said.."Verbatum" "But ok ok...sorry" and later said "I won't do that anymore."
    I know what I
    said.

Steven: No hell you did not, I will show you latter. See you latter.

Her: Leave me alone! U wonder why I say ur an ass sometimes; u act like u know "everything" I wish I hadn't deleted the texts or I would show "u" cuz I know

Her: things to do

Steven: I have them don't worry.

Her: what I said. I'm so fucking tired of people who act like they're the shit and know everything..just tired of it. I don't care what u think. And have better

Her: Then u should very well see the first few texts where I said "ok ok sorry". But ur the type who won't admit it even if u scroll back through and read it i'msure

Her: Its stupiddddd though. Friggin stupid. I have better things to do then argue whit with you.

Yep, wow... She gets an attitude real easy. First off. Only section that I made a mess, is my office section. Let me add, we rent the pool house at my parents. It's huge. I have a living room, bedroom, office section in it. Like a studio. My office is a mess, because I have a small company and a few projects I am doing. That she can't keep out of. She moves shit around and eats there. Don't eat near the fucking server I am building for a customer!!! Other then that, she is in there the most. So yes, the mess is mostly hers. Also, how hard is it to take the old cup out, before you bring a new one? All you had to do was say,"Sorry I will do that next time." Instead of getting piss... There's more to the story, that I will share latter. Need to go for a run...

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Can't be a bitch if she's dead.

just sayin'

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Women bitch, thats what they do. You gotta be like me and just learn to ignore everything they say.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Women bitch, thats what they do. You gotta be like me and just learn to ignore everything they say.
    She's fucking crazy, really... That day I put my car on the roof... I learned her family was going to put her in a crazy house, no lie.

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Let them, look man if she is crazy you need to rid her of you immediately. All shes gonna do is ruin you.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Wow. No thank you lol bitch alert.

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

You know what would have fixed all that mess?

A phone CALL.

Not to change the subject but I'm really getting fed up with calling someone, (usually anyone under 25) them not answering, and then getting a text back, "What's up?"

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    Wow. No thank you lol bitch alert.
    Women always call other women a bitch. Or a whore. Would this girl in his story be a super bitch?

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Tobynine9 View Post

A phone CALL.

Not to change the subject but I'm really getting fed up with calling someone, (usually anyone under 25) them not answering, and then getting a text back, "What's up?"
    She's at work... She never picks up, if she does and she's in the other mood. You will not get a word in.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Tobynine9 View Post

A phone CALL.

true dat. I fucking hate texting.

Burple
    1966 427 Cobra Replica

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    She's at work... She never picks up.
    Then deal with it later. She should be working anyways.
    Last edited by Tobynine9; 10-22-2009 at 12:35 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

What??

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Women always call other women a bitch. Or a whore. Would this girl in his story be a super bitch?
    Well,, theres a bitch, and theres the quirky bitch..

That girl is a straight up bitch.. But ive had this discussion with my gals, blondes are skanks, and brunettes are whores..i caught myself doing that, and told my girls, and they do it to lol.. Even if we arent making fun.. we just call each other names some times.. Doesnt bother me at all.

But its all in the tone.. and that chika is a bitch.. lol She shoulda said, yeah im sorry, ill try not to accumulate like that in the future.. But some gilrs like drama, like to get in text fights and just are simply insane.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

AAG

We know drama...

2011 Prius

I was thinking... How funny would it be if she found this, make for a good show.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Sounds like my sisters, well some of them. They get MAJOR attitudes, I hope I'm not that bad.

I've noticed some girls, especially in the Air Force, think they can just carry an attitude all the time.

Gotta put the bitch in their place on the first meeting or they think they can walk all over you from then on...doesn't work with me, bitch.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Man, that reminds me of all the women I have met who ADMIT to being attention whores. And I confront them when they annoy the fk outta me. Then they start whining about being "analyzed" and "their rights were violated" when I called them out. BUT THEY ADMIT TO THE "WHEE...EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!!!" SYNDROME. Yah, we're looking...and we're all laughing...at you...wishing you would disappear. I can't stand that shyte!!! The BEST ones are the ones with the ANGST state-of-mind. Tell them to find a nice, quiet room and a very sharp razor blade. Problem solved.

I couldn't even read all that; too annoying.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

LATTER.

Man throw that bitch out. You shoulda said stay at your mothers house because you not comin back here with that attitude. Thats what I would have at least attempted to do.

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Women of today have NO concept of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY. See what I did there? PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY. NOT drifting into "lala land" and saying "whatever" after they pull a stupid @$$ stunt we normal, RESPONSIBLE folks wouldn't want any part of...or would have been beaten mercilessly by our parents when we were younger for being a stupid-@$$.

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information