Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

white
    01 formula

biggest ticket you gotten out of ?

so i got stopped friday after getn out of school.OK so i was racing a silver dodge truck we were doin 95 or so under the 270 overpass, i was toyin with him both of us knowing i had him, he turns off at the 55 exit ,i slowed down to 9 over the limit like i useally run. 10 MILES after i slowed down i get pulled over by a state trooper and hes telling me im getting a $300 misdemeanor ticket for 95 in a 55.i deny EVERYTHING.long story short he said it was his partner that called it in and reported a white firebird street racing. cop said theirs not too many white firebirds in this area. i was doin the yes sir no sir sorry sir and right about then out of the corner of my eye is a white v6 firebird goes speeding by ,without thinking (and being kinda smartassed about it) i say to the cop there goes one and he just so happens to throw my registration at me and go chasin the v6. so now im wondering whats the highest ticket youve almost had?

Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

140 in a 55, reduced it to 79 in 55, it was shift change, and he didnt want the paperwork that goes with haulin me in.....

Impounded
    2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

I don't have a pair of 34c tits....plus im a 20yr old driving a shiny loud Z/28.....so i always get fucked over.

black black black
    77 swb

When I was 19, I worked nights. I had just installed a new 455 Olds in my 69 Cutlass that day before I went to work. I didn't have time to put the hood back on so I went to work with no hood.

That morning, I was driving home and saw this notchback fox body on the freeway. I tried getting him to go, but he just pulled off my offramp in front of me. I flew around him on my way home and five seconds later he had his lights and siren on. Unmarked 5.0. It had Oakley sunglasses stickers and a bunch of other shit on it, fooled me.

The cop gets out and yells at me about racing and no hood and loud exhaust and my steering wheel didn't have a horn button and blah blah blah blah.

Well, he gives me the 900 dollar ticket and I am figuring I am screwed. Sent the ticket in to request a court date. Went to court and in Washington the cops didn't have to show up at least back then. I waited my turn, in the meantime 5-10 people went before the judge saying their radar ticket was wrong and they weren't going that fast. Judge said GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY, the radar is very accurate .

Well, right before my case was called, a lawyer got called. He had 5 or so cases to try. They were all radar tickets. The lawyer produced Washington state law 234423 or some baloney and said the radar has to be calibrated by a certain date and time. This hadn't been done. ALL FIVE CASES NOT GUILTY. The same exact things the other people had, but these people had a good lawyer (or judge's drinking buddy)

Anyway, my turn comes and the judge starts to read my ticket but can't make it out due to bad handwriting. The judge says "I think this says defective racing equipment" That is all I can make out and I don't know if he means it is illegal because it is racing or defective. I will have to find you not guilty.
    I floated out of court like a butterfly...happy as hell.

Sold: LS1 '85 El Camino ls1camino's Avatar

2000 Grand Prix GTP
    2000 Trans Am WS6 M6

My best...got out of a 150-160 in a 65 ticket/arrest/impound:
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77482

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

95 in a 55. I didn't intend to be going that fast. I fell asleep at the wheel.

To start: At the time I was in the Army stationed at Ft Carson in Colorado Springs. I'd had duty driver that night so I had the next day off. GF at the time (soon to be wifey #1) had moved to Denver so I took the day off to travel there (~65 miles north) to be with her. I drove back to the Springs that night so I'd technically been up 48 hours. I inadvertently fell asleep while driving only to wake up to the man playing the siren as I was about to go off the hiway to the left (I 25) foot nailed to the floor. I pulled over and explained to the CHP what had happened and (being a GI) he had pity and wrote a ticket for 74 in a 55 which was a mail in ticket. I have no doubt him catching me saved my life.

Black
    2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)

An undercover cop pulled me over (green unmarked impala?), because he said I was driving recklessly....He said I was lucky that nobody got killed....After all his yelling about I should be arrested and have my car towed, he let me go with a warning. He ran my record and it was a plus 4. I told him, I was trying to get to the bank before they closed (which was BS). I was honest with everything else and said yes sir, no sir.

What happened was, I was merging on to a three lane highway, and I signal to go to the middle lane to get by the cars in the right lane. I get behind this fag in a Galant who is doing 40 mph with no one in front of him in the middle lane. The speed limit is 55 mph. I survey the road and jump over to the far left lane. As I do that this fag speeds up because there are 3 cars in my lane that I was quickly approaching, and it surely seemed like he was going to block me in. So since I wasn't going to make the pass, I look over to see that the far right lane had become clear. So I downshift to slow the car a bit, and have my rpms up to make a quick accleration. I cut all the way over to the right lane and blow right by him. I had enough room to get back in the middle lane (in front of him)...When I was pulled over by the cop on the side of the road, the guy in the Galant honked his horn, rolled his window down and said that's what you get. I wanted to beat his ass. That whole week I tried to look for a white Galant.

Rodzilla Tha Cavity Filla zero_proto's Avatar

teal
    99 Z28 with an SS complex

hmmm warrant for my arrest, and no i did not get out of it

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

88 in a 55, passing in the middle of a intersection, passing in a no passing lane, failure to signal while passing, wreckless driving. Cop was retarded and I was fresh out of the Army (Military Police) I saw the DA and ate the case up. Got all 5 tickets dropped with a apology. Don't mess with the best or die like the rest
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I once got pulled over for going 122 in a 55. Stopped me on the E-way on a blind corner.
    A south bound car swerved when the Officer turned to go back to his car. Lost control and rolled about 150 away from where we were. The Officer just threw my stuff @ me and said, "never mind" and ran for his car. They called me later and asked about what I saw that day. Never once did they mention the speeding part..

I once "accidently" raced an unmarked cruiser too. I got that ticket......
    Last edited by Smittro; 08-30-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    :\Users\Steven\Pictures\d6ftg5nh.gif

Suggestion: If you are particularly irritated by another member's posting habits and are constantly fighting the urge to flame them, you can click on that person's profile, and select "Add to ignore list." This will make that person's posts invisible to you.

White
    02 WS6

I was running about 120 when an 18 wheeler cut me off and I spun the car out....but I saved it with hitting anything....all in front of a Boone Co. Cop who had someone else pulled over. He calmly walked over towards me and pointed to park it. "Yes, sir." Well, after he finished writing a ticket to the lady he pulled over in a FourRunner, he walks over to me and says....What the fuck was that all about? I was honest, except about the speed, and told him what happened. He asked if I was sure, b/c his camera was on, and he was gonna check it...I told him, "Go ahead, sir. That's what happened. Then he asks about my seat belt...that I had taken off once I stopped. Well, he takes my stuff...and runs it. comes back and reads me the riot act about what he "could do." He was very polite about it, though, but it amounted to what would have been about 16 points on my license. Instead, he gives me a $25 seat belt ticket...and says thanks for serving...I was still in uniform. I said, "Thank you, officer." Then drove off.

3-Time F-Body Offender doozjamann's Avatar

Pewter
    2000 SS Camaro

Ran a cops radar out of numbers. It started flashing. Got away with a warning. I was on a motorcycle.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

125 in a 55.......saw my age and reduced it to 67

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

65-65 in a 15.
    Been clocked at 124 in a 75....but 2 others got stopped...not me.

Both were pretty big scares....so I tend to be good anymore.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I have never gotten out of a ticket. I now own a radar detector that has saved my ass plenty.

I remember when I was like 18 or so I got pulled over in a 30 zone going 57. I went to court to get the ticket off my record. I was offered 24 hours of community service and 2 weekend courses of driving school. I opted to do it even though it seemed a bit excessive.

My community service consisted of unloaded semi-trucks that were full of pallets of 50-lb bags of salt for the different school districts. That and cleaning schools.

Good times.

Black
    1999 Trans Am

Pulled over 3 times and no tickets 1. Ran a stop sign 2. doing 84 in a 65 3. doing 67 in a 50. All verbal warnings

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Waiting for Toityme to come in here and show us the reasons she has never received a ticket.

RED
    2000 Camaro SS

135 in a 55 and let off with a warning.

Black
    2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

2 times that i took it upon myself to not get a ticket....

1) Passed a cop who was sitting on a side street....the road is 30 miles in a straight line with ONE side road..speed limit was 55...i was doing 120..he flies of the street and turns his lights on...i buried the throttle and didn't let off..he eventually gave up once he realized he couldn't catch up..lol

2) Cop was coming out of my neighborhood, i was doing 50 in a 30...he pulled sideways across the turn lane while i was getting into it and turned on the lights...i simply drove around him and went home...he never followed.

Another day Another 5th ARM5280's Avatar

Black
    Murdered 2006 GMC Sierra

144 in a 45....no ticket even issued.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information