Thread: Biggest Loser

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Biggest Loser

i dont know who all may watch it but i have a friend who is close to being on season 10. i hope he gets on because he's always struggled with his weight. i dont think i've ever seen him below 300 lbs. he doesnt even eat like a person that would be that big, it's just always stuck to him. great guy, real fun personality and he definitely deserves to get the help to better his life. he could be the biggest contestant of all time and he challenges the producers to take him for that very reason. here is a link to his video he just made for them. its the first clickable image on his site. www.photobucket.com/jusselin

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I hope your friend makes it on the show. I think that's one of the better shows on television today, because it really does good in trying to genuinely help people.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Have never watched the show, but he sure gets my vote. He and whoever helped him did a nice job on the vid.

White
    '10 ZR1

He looks/sounds like a good guy..........and he's got determination on his side

He gets my vote too

Black
    '99 SS

He probably would have been better off holding up a bottle of water at the end instead of a cup of what could be coke... but...

I hope he makes it.

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

he said i was the 1st to notice that he jumped a no tresspassing sign when he went running up the steps lol. and then i told him nice dramatic touch knocking the punching bag off the chain and it turns out that was an accident and he didnt mean to do that lol

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

great vid...best of luck to him

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

best of luck to him. i'd definitely vote for him!! love the fort minor in the background too

Black
    2001 TransAm WS6

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    i dont know who all may watch it but i have a friend who is close to being on season 10. i hope he gets on because he's always struggled with his weight. i dont think i've ever seen him below 300 lbs. he doesnt even eat like a person that would be that big, it's just always stuck to him. great guy, real fun personality and he definitely deserves to get the help to better his life. he could be the biggest contestant of all time and he challenges the producers to take him for that very reason. here is a link to his video he just made for them. its the first clickable image on his site. www.photobucket.com/jusselin
    Complete bs right there! You only see what he eats cause thats what he is letting you see. But anyway he definately has the right attitude, just needs that support/push to go threw with it and if he makes it on that show he will have all the support he needs. The show itself is ok to watch but i swear if he does make it he better not ball his eyes out for anything. That part of the show makes me want to turn it off and i swear its mostly put on. The cry cause they haven't seen their family in like a week, really If you watch the show you know what i mean. But yea he would make a good contestant, can see his heart is there, can see even though he is so large he can still move his ass unlike everyone else i seen starting out on that show. Most are like "oh god i have to walk 100 ft, i cant do it and bust out crying" come on already

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

actually it's not bs. he doesnt sit there and consume food all day like a vacuum. i've known him since kindergarten and especially through my teenage years hung out with him all the time. he had an appetite but in no way consumed that much food. plus he's always been an active kid and played football throughout school and would be on the basketball court running with us and in any other sports we played. he's not this big because of eating habits or just being slothful and lazy. it's just the way he's always been. i do think he deserves this like noone else because he wants it and has always worked for it like noone else. if he cried it wouldnt be out of weakness, it would definitely be out of emotion from everything he's been through. more than a lot of people will ever experience and he still keeps a great spirit. if you knew him like i do, you would know what i mean. the only thing i think would hurt him but i pray it doesnt is that he broke his leg pretty bad when he was around 15 and it never truly healed right from all the weight on it. though i was happy to see how well he was running on it in the video

98 Formula
    06 duramax

hope he gets it...........nice ending on that video too. They did a good job on it although if he's sending that in I probably would've edited the "no tresspassing" sign jump out.

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

some people just have big genetics.

Thread Information