Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Best way to loose weight?

I knew I was over weight but I just entered my height and weight and came up with my BMI. Holy Shit!!!!! Im 50 lbs over weight. I started eating better. I dont do soda,dont drink, stopped eating fast food, tv dinners. I drink lots of water. Limited my portions of how much I eat. Dont really want to go to a gym. Is the best way just walking or treadmill? Breakfast has been water and some granola bars, lunch is either tuna/crackers, pbj or a ham samwich. Dinner is either steak/pork chops (cant eat chicken) with a sweet potato. If I snack later on its more water with a granola bar. So what can I do better?

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Die.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

hmm git instructions.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    I knew I was over weight but I just entered my height and weight and came up with my BMI. Holy Shit!!!!! Im 50 lbs over weight. I started eating better. I dont do soda,dont drink, stopped eating fast food, tv dinners. I drink lots of water. Limited my portions of how much I eat. Dont really want to go to a gym. Is the best way just walking or treadmill? Breakfast has been water and some granola bars, lunch is either tuna/crackers, pbj or a ham samwich. Dinner is either steak/pork chops (cant eat chicken) with a sweet potato. If I snack later on its more water with a granola bar. So what can I do better?
    diet seems good. you need to start burning more calories then you are eating to lose weight. Get outside and start pounding the pavement............Running, jogging, walking, biking. any of those.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

wild crazy sex is the best way.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Online there are calculators to calculate your basal metabolic rate(BMR). Your BMR is how many calories your body needs each day to maintain it's current weight. So if you wanted to lose weight, a good amount of calories to eat per day is 500 cals less than your BMR. There are better ways to burn fat by exercising, but if you haven't exercised for awhile, walking for 30-60minutes is a good start.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Sorry.
    I can't read long sentances for some reason.

I have been doing okay. Each morning I would go jog on an elliptical for 35 minutes. Get home, protein shake and vitamin pill.
    Mid afternoon - powerbar and the other vitamin pill.
    Dinner...eat light, but whatever I want.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

good start..............I been eating right here lately and have lost 10 lbs in the past month. You gotta get some Cardio exersise. I play Racquetball. Its a real fun way to get/stay in shape

Try a Slimfast drink for Breakfast

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Two words. Cabbage water.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

I started walking throught the neighborhood which is almost and hour. I then was doing 30 minutes on the treadmill at a brisk pace but feel like Im getting no where.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Two words. Cabbage water.
    Is that after your done eating what ever you want? I'm guess it's the choice drink of bulimics.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I started walking throught the neighborhood which is almost and hour. I then was doing 30 minutes on the treadmill at a brisk pace but feel like Im getting no where.
    Don't worry, keep at it, it takes time.

Also try and start counting calories, to make sure you're not working against yourself in that respect.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I dunno. Ask Charley Bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Black Trans-Am View Post
    Is that after your done eating what ever you want? I'm guess it's the choice drink of bulimics.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

After about 2-3 weeks of 1hour daily treadmill / weight lifting I start losing weight. I need to start again.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

dont weigh u will get discouraged..........use a tape measure and compare results............when u work out you also build muscle.........some people think if they dont lose a bunch of weight they are doing no good..........it takes time......make long range goals

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I would also suggest an herbal cleanse.

Blog Entries

2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Click for full size

I would also suggest an herbal cleanse.
    I hate that infomercial shit!

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedAddict38 View Post
    dont weigh u will get discouraged..........use a tape measure and compare results............when u work out you also build muscle.........some people think if they dont lose a bunch of weight they are doing no good..........it takes time......make long range goals
    exactly why I dont like the usda's "standards" for whats in shape. They work off numbers that don't always fit someones body type and composition. The best gauge for being in shape is what you look like in the mirror. if your waist is slimming you are doing well. But bottom line to lose fat you gotta burn calories. Exercise is the only way. Diet and exercise. THere is no easy way. "diets" are marketing at work. People get rich off of that shit, because they know people are too lazy to work out and eat right.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Not that it helps but also starting takng one of those vitamin packs. The one that is like 6 vitamins and turns your piss yellow from too much vitamins I guess.

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    exactly why I dont like the usda's "standards" for whats in shape. They work off numbers that always fit someones body type and composition. The best gauge for being in shape is what you look like in the mirror. if your waist is slimming you are doing well. But bottom line to lose fat you gotta burn calories. Exercise is the only way. Diet and exercise. THere is no easy way. "diets" are marketing at work. People get rich off of that shit, because they know people are too lazy to work out and eat right.
    Ib be happy gettting rid of about 30-35 lbs. Ive got bird legs but a big chest. Most of my fat is around the waist.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information