Page 1 of 17 12345 ... LastLast

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Question Best friend wants me to bang his Girlfriend

This might be a long one. Bare with me, its a pretty good story.

So, last weekend I went to a concert (Eddie Money) in a limo and got trashed, with my buddy and his girl, and many others. After the concert we went back to this dudes house to keep the night rollin. Before I go on, I must tell you my buddy is always telling me to "go bang her, she just shaved. Just do it", things like that. Also, she wants to really, really bad. So, the night of the concert she must have asked him if she could fuck me. Usually I turn it down in fear of screwing up a good friendship and someones relationship. But that night I wasnt thinking that. So after her screaming " Fuck me Ron, Fuck me!! why wont you Fuck me?!?!?!" I finally gave in. Took her to the bathroom and started making out with her. After about 3 minutes 2 dudes walk in and choke me from behind thinking im screwing over my friend. They didnt know the situation. So I got the fuck outta there and walked out of the house.

That was last weekend. Now to last night. After we close the bar down, and buy more booze, we head back to his house. Again, the same thing. She screaming the same thing, as is my buddy. I give in, start making out with her, pull out her D size titties, and suckin'em. I really think that this could turn out to be bad.... errr the next day. Where does the line get drawn? Does it mean I get to bang his girlfriend when he goes to work? There was other people there and it didnt end up happening. She was on her period.

This girl is hot, big azz titties, nice big booty, and a body to match. I just think that it could turn out to be bad in the long run. Its not like he will let any guy bang his girl, just me. Im kinda like VIP I guess Im sure I have left out many things. But thats the just of it. Has anyone ever had this situation? Do you think that it would be a bad idea to bang his g/f? I have ran this by many people, and they all say it would turn out to be bad for my friendship, and thier ralationship. Whats your idea's on this ??

The things I get myself into.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Wow.. if you're seriiouss.. thats a prediciment.... I mean I've slept with a couple of my best friend's g/fs.. once... only because they kept pushing for it and after a while.. you say fuck it... then realize the possible consequences... I would talk to your buddy face to face.. SOBER and alone... and see what is really going on... you might luck out and have him really want you to.. why.. I dunno.. maybe to keep the spice with his woman.. variety.. but he knows who it is... I dunno.. but find out before you ruin 3 relationships....
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I dont like sharing my beer nor my pussy. Anybody that does has my concern.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge View Post
    I dont like sharing my beer nor my pussy. Anybody that does has my concern.
    Absolutly, I am not saying it isnt wierd. It is. Very akward situation for sure. I dont know where to go with it.

I have talked to him many times about it, with only a couple beers. So we were sober pretty much. He just says the same thing. She wants to, and I dont care.

I dont know, its such a wierd situation.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Hmm.. "I dont care" and "I want you to" are two different things...If I were him and had my woman CONSTANTLY telling me she wanted to bang a friend.. I'd be like there he is.. just don't come back....

Quote Originally Posted by KITTvsKARR View Post
    Hmm.. "I dont care" and "I want you to" are two different things...If I were him and had my woman CONSTANTLY telling me she wanted to bang a friend.. I'd be like there he is.. just don't come back....
    +1, especially if there are any kind of long term expectations with both the girl and with your buddy.

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Bad idea

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Well, yes there are long term expectations. I used to live with this guy in nashville during college.

He really doesnt care, at all. It throws me off so much. Who the hell wants his best friend to have sex with his girl? Such a wierd thing. I agree with all of you. I think its such a bad idea. I have told both of them that I dont wanna go threw with it many times. Probaly 10 times I have said that. It just keeps coming up.

Blue

guess you better do a 3 some lol

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by tornado View Post
    guess you better do a 3 some lol
    Definately NOT happening

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

All I can say is WOW! What a fucked up relationship

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Do yourself a favor and just walk away.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Yes VERY V E R Y bad idea ..... If you do that will stick with him for a long time and ....well lets just say no good will come of it ..

pie
    free

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Looks like its a firm no as well from the ls1 crew. I think thats what i'm going with as well.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

this is fucked up. as much as i wanna say "hell yea dude, bang that bitch, shes hot as hell!"

*snap to reality* that shits crazy. idk whats goin on, but its just WIERD!!!!!!!!! do not do it. if he ever breaks up with her, u got a good fuck buddy... but i wouldnt EVER get involved in a relationship with her. trust is #1 in a relationship.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

As good as it sounds dont do it. They could be in fact testing you for starters. Then other things such as.... What happens if you nail her and she likes it better with you? That sounds awesome but she might decide she wants to leave your buddy. Your buddy is probably not gonna be your friend after that. Also your buddy and his girlfriend giving you the ok to fuck her with him knowing or around is NOT the same as you going over and banging her behind his back. I would tell her maybe one day when you 2 are broken up and he either has no way of knowing or is with another girl and doesnt care anymore. But this is jus me.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

This sucks ass. I dont wanna do this. But i'm around these two almost every weekend. My brothers g/f said the same thing 310. About the testing me thing. Im probaly gonna be with these two tonight. Drinking. I already feel wierd as of know from last night. Im stressing out about this.

Senior Member transamprincess98's Avatar
    CT6

Hand her a dildo and tell her go screw herself you want nothing to do with it

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by transamprincess98 View Post
    Hand her a dildo and tell her go screw herself you want nothing to do with it
    She would ask me to use it on her. Guranteed.

Page 1 of 17 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information