Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thumbs up Best car compliment?

What was the best thing someone said to you about your car? Post up!!

I have 2; both took place at toll booths, oddly.

1st: I pull up to the toll, the guy takes my money and was like "holy shit, thats a nice car!" I said "thanks...can I do a burn out here?" he was like "HELL YA!" so i launched hard as hell out of the booth like a horse at a starting gate

2nd: pulled into line for a booth, while waiting, a pack of people in the grand am beside me were gawking and the dad was like "now that's a nice car right there!" So i reved it and he was like "HELL YA!"

Custom Car Emblems
    from third_shift|studios
    Pittsburgh Car Detailing & Paint Protection from ts|s detailing
    jaison tortorea

Red
    1998 SS

my wife calls it a piece of crap, opposed to a piece of sh#t........thats good

NBM
    99 TA

i was picking up a friend of mine at this really snooty country club one day, and all these extremely rich older people were standing outside right in front of my car. This one guy looks at my car and gives a "Holy shit" look to his wife. They both walked up to my window and the guy says " Nice car, what year is it like 2005?" I said "no its a 99". He was shocked at the condition it was in and his wife asked if she could sit in it. lol

it was pretty cool coming from old rich people that probably lived in a 3 million dollar house and drove a big Mercedes or BMW.

But i also love when you are driving and little kids come running up to the side of the road and just stare, or yell NICE CAR

NBM
    99 TA

Quote Originally Posted by redz284u View Post
    i feel your pain

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

My best compliment is when I am at work and I guy/girl I dont know say Nice car or I like your car .So I am like cool . Not only did they like my car but they remember me getting out of it ......

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    But i also love when you are driving and little kids come running up to the side of the road and just stare, or yell NICE CAR
    fuck yeah! little kids are da bomb like that! your story about rich people was killer.

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

I always keep my car clean, so I always get nice comments and looks, but kids seem to like it best, always get a thumbs up, or cool car mister. Oh yea, the other day, I was going thru a construction site and the flag girl said "beautiful car". The TA has a timeless beauty
    2000TA, ARCTIC WHITE, 6 SPD
    ALL THE USUAL STUFF
    A MILE HIGH & A SECOND SLOWER

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

back when I had my 95z28 I was telling people all the time about the compliments I got on the sound of my car (Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back into the SLP Quad-Tip), I had my best bud in the car and I finally got the opportunity for those words to be realized. I drove past a group of about 5-6 guys on their Harley's. We all got stopped at the next stoplight and they all killed their bikes and 'insisted' I let them hear my car. I blipped the throttle a couple of times and they all got wet and gave the thumbs up. The guy closet to me said he has never heard a car over his bike (straight pipes) until I passed him. That compliment freakin' rocked, and is the best one to date I've gotten.

Now with my SS everyone at the office has the 'pleasure' of knowing exactly when I arrive and leave for the day. God I love parking garages. I have by far the loudest car of anyone I work with, and the prolly the fastest (one of my principles has an M5 but he won't race me)...lol I have ahd a few co-workers ask me if I can make it louder, and I tell them I'm working on it. They hate it...hahaha
    2018 CTS-V: °°668rwhp/658rwtq°°
    2013 ZL1: °°590rwhp/576rwtq°°
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."

1970 Fbody

At a car show towards the end, guy says it is one of the cleanest cars and asked if he could fuck his girl on my hood

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

i have had many while going to the club withe the top off, but the best is when i got off work and there was a note on my car that read. " This is a beautiful car and ir you ever decide to sell it call me!" - Jenifer (713)___-____
    i thought that was so cool i kept it in my manual. and the fact a girl wanted to but it.

Pewter
    all bore 370 Trans Am

some little kid walking with his mom and say "wow! that car sounds awsome! when i grow up, i want one ma!" thats when i had my duals Also got one right after my first cam install. I was on my way back from a friends house and i got up to a light and there was some dude in his truck. my wife rolled down the window cause he was waving to get my attention and said " thats about the baddest fucking thing ive heard! awsome car man!"

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

Young girls ( 20-25ish) show me their tig ol bitties alot...yes really....guys...they always thumbs up....and old farts...they look at me and see another old fart looking back and get the dumbest fucking look on their face

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

i just got another one a few minutes ago. i went to work out and the two guys came around the corner and said what you got done to that. i lied and said a chip and exhaust. lol then they told me i should have parked next to this stang across the parking lot. i told them i didnt want to catch anything and walked off

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redz284u View Post
    My wife calls my car stupid and impractical!But she likes it when we cruise around though....

"I love the way it shakes, lets sit at the light a lil longer, i might orgasm" - Common Woman

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

when all my compact car buddies who think supras are the most badass cars tell everyone they're friend with the red trans am(me) has the fastest car they've been in. sad thing is it's stock.

DisCrete
    Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    What was the best thing someone said to you about your car? Post up!!

I have 2; both took place at toll booths, oddly.

1st: I pull up to the toll, the guy takes my money and was like "holy shit, thats a nice car!" I said "thanks...can I do a burn out here?" he was like "HELL YA!" so i launched hard as hell out of the booth like a horse at a starting gate

2nd: pulled into line for a booth, while waiting, a pack of people in the grand am beside me were gawking and the dad was like "now that's a nice car right there!" So i reved it and he was like "HELL YA!"
    What is a car compliment?

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

Nothing in particular for the curent rides. But my first one years back when I started driving was "Is it safe?".....Trust me, that was a compliment

Light Pewter Metallic
    2K Camaro Z28

When I had the firebird, alot of kids would get my car mistaken for either a ferrari or a corvette.

Arctic White
    2000 TransAm

When my sons ricer friends come over to the house, I see the fear on thier faces. They do thier share of shit talkin, but never to my face.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information