Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

nws been a while....time for a rant....rant # 237,459

This is a trend that's been going on a while. It's not new but it seems to be getting worse. Ladies......when you go out to a store whether it's wal mart, the grocery store, target, or where ever. Think you could manage to take off your fucking pajama's first? What is it with women dressing like complete shit these days? I don't expect a woman to go out completely dolled up to the grocery store ( although it would be nice) but I do expect them to at least put on some fucking clothes and real shoes. Pajama's and house slippers aren't what you go to the store in. That's shit you sit around the house wearing with the curtains drawn. It's not sexy and your not cute. You look like someone that's too lazy to put clothes on. Also, by clothes I don't mean a ragged ass pair of sweat pants or some nylon work out pants.....those look just as shitty. It's pretty obvious you don't care what people think of you but more importantly it's obvious you don't think much of yourself. You're a slob and a lazy slob at that. So if you could.....take the 10 minutes it takes to put a pair of jeans on and some sneakers. Also....it wouldn't hurt to run a fucking comb through your hair.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

I thought this was going to be about you having to send the Dyson off to the United Kingdom for repairs again. I'm disappointed.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

100% agree. If someone is so damn lazy that they can't get dressed properly to go out in public they should do the rest of us a favor and stay the hell home. I see this all the time at stores in our area and have even had people come to my office wearing PJ bottoms.

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Jeff your daughter had slippers on at McDonalds the other day. Address the issues at home, man!

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Too funny. Me and the guys were just talking about this Saturday! We were at Hooters for 8 hours watching the football games and we were just watching the women walk in and I'd say that about 75% were wearing pajama pants. We were like

I would have to agree 100%.

This thread is full of win.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I guess I just don't care enough about others to give a shit what they are wearing...

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Another complaint I have...

When you women are in line at the grocery store, mini mart, gas station etc, please MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY when you decide to reorganize every goddamned thing in your purse. Seriously, you just took out a 10$ bill to pay for 38 cents worth of gum. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT EVERY BIT OF CHANGE AWAY IN ITS EXACT LOCATION RIGHT THIS INSTANT. MOVE the hell out of the WAY!

Bat mobile black
    2000 Trans am WS6 M6

i hate those whores

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I wonder if the 4 women who frequent this forum will comment

Arctic White
    01 TA / 06 Duc 749D

What additionaly sucks about this topic is when you see a chic that is clearly a 9/10 and would probably look way hotter decently dressed. So I feel kind of cheated when they show up in PJ's

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Ha ha ha ha ha.

That is great. I agree with you 100%. I'm always cussing under my breathe at these women. They have no self respect. Sad thing is they teach their daughters this bad habit.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

It's the Snuggies fault.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by robcas47 View Post
    What additionaly sucks about this topic is when you see a chic that is clearly a 9/10 and would probably look way hotter decently dressed. So I feel kind of cheated when they show up in PJ's
    This X1,000,000,000

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

I'll go ahead and add, draging their feet.

Shshshshsplop shshshshshplop shshshshshplop.

Pickem up and putem down,, for goodness sake!!

Drives me crazy!! Lazy slobs!

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    It's the Snuggies fault.
    I agree.....I see someone in one of those in public I'd have to go off. People in general have just become lazy slobs. I don't dress up to go out in public but it's not too much trouble for me to at least put some fucking pants on. Half the girls I see doing this stuff are probably in their late teens and early 20's. No wonder guys treat them like shit.......they advertise themselves as trash so they're treated accordingly. The other group are the 30 something's that wear the nylon or whatever they are gym pants. I want to go up to them and say " Excuse me ma'am.....you may want to try wearing those to an actual gym." I know the excuse " They're comfortable." You know what else is comfortable? My underwear but you don't see my big ass wearing only underwear in public. Thankfully my wife don't do shit like this because I wouldn't go out in public with her.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Another complaint I have...

When you women are in line at the grocery store, mini mart, gas station etc, please MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY when you decide to reorganize every goddamned thing in your purse. Seriously, you just took out a 10$ bill to pay for 38 cents worth of gum. YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT EVERY BIT OF CHANGE AWAY IN ITS EXACT LOCATION RIGHT THIS INSTANT. MOVE the hell out of the WAY!
    Hey man, where you finding gum at for 38 cents?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Smittro View Post
    I'll go ahead and add, draging their feet.

Shshshshsplop shshshshshplop shshshshshplop.

Pickem up and putem down,, for goodness sake!!

Drives me crazy!! Lazy slobs!
    that's a whole different rant for me.....I used to work with a guy at a plastics company. We used a lot of temps there and he used to say you can tell how good a temp is by the way they walked across the parking lot on their way to the door. He was right probably 99% of the time. Walking slow and dragging their feet is the number one method of telling if someone is a lazy POS.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    that's a whole different rant for me.....I used to work with a guy at a plastics company. We used a lot of temps there and he used to say you can tell how good a temp is by the way they walked across the parking lot on their way to the door. He was right probably 99% of the time. Walking slow and dragging their feet is the number one method of telling if someone is a lazy POS.
    You know,, I'm a heavy guy and pretty tall too.

But I can still at least pick my damn feet up and walk like a human being.

These's folks are like sloths, I guess some folks just don't have much cooth anymore..

IDK maybe I'm just getting old.. *sigh*

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Orion......funny how this exact subject came up with me & my wife. She said the same thing "lazy bitches:...

Custom Swirly Black
    2001 WS6 M6

I can't hate on it because I do the same. 9X% of the time it's my Nike sweatpants and a random Nike drifit hoodie with my Nike shoes (or other matching color's, brands, etc b/c I have OCD with coordination). Who do I have to impress? Note: I'm not single either. It's typical because I usually do errands before/after school and sorry, sweatpants and a drifit hoodie ARE 100x more comfortable than jeans and a polo. Now, if it's the mall or another semi-respectable store, my outfit changes. I also live closer walking distance to Meijer's than I do driving distance and I don't ever need much from there. And my lazy clothes are more expensive and coordinated than most people's casual clothes who frequent those places.

Walmart-ing/Meijer-ing doesn't require a dress code for my 10min stop to pick up milk, beer, etc. An extra 10min of sleep is more important to me than being presentable to strangers. Wish I could say it was extra time studying, but that would be a lie. But, that's me. School and my well being are more important to me than what other people think of me. When the time is right for appropriate attire, I'm there. I'm just saying fuck walmart, lol.

And another point of view.....

What if the pants are of the yoga nature? Yoga pants are hotter than jeans, but that's IMO.

Also, I think you're beef is also weather related. When I go to the store in the summer I see more 'bootie' shorts than sweatpants. Equally lazy, but worlds of difference in appearance. School is the same, winter it's hoodies and sweatpants for the girls, summer time it's hard to pay attention because I see people wearing more at the beach.

(I'm keeping this post in reference to women who would look better with tighter/better clothes)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information