Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Talking Been a while since on, have updates!!

Well, I have updates with the life, been super busy since I found out the GF was prego. First time I have been able to post in a good month. The GF and myself have made a couple doctor apointments and have pretty much found out that the GF is completely healthy and the baby is too, so far as they can tell. We haven't had a ultrasound yet so no news on the sex or any of that information. Due date is Aug 4-7 the closest they can tell. 3 Apointments down, many many more to come. Between the 2 of us, we have read a couple books, which will make us no masters, but will help us to prepare for the life long challenge
    ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Congrats on the good news

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thank you sir. Can't wait to start with the H/C on the car. Have to move into the new apt first and get a couch. After that, let the spending begin. Want to get the H/C done before the baby and then rearend/suspension the following year. Only get one shot at this, so have to do it right

Desert Boat Guy SouthernBornThriller's Avatar

Black 2002 T/A M6
    Green 1997 Ram 4x4

Spend your money now, because barring a winning lottery ticket...you'll have none for the next 18 yrs. (22 if the kid goes to college...26 if he/she becomes a doctor).

Edit: And of course, congrats!

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Congrats man!

We wish you luck! Thanks for checkin in. Let us know anymore details as you get them

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Congratulations to the both of you!

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Thanks for the nice words everyone.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post
    Well, I have updates with the life, been super busy since I found out the GF was prego. First time I have been able to post in a good month. The GF and myself have made a couple doctor apointments and have pretty much found out that the GF is completely healthy and the baby is too, so far as they can tell. We haven't had a ultrasound yet so no news on the sex or any of that information. Due date is Aug 4-7 the closest they can tell. 3 Apointments down, many many more to come. Between the 2 of us, we have read a couple books, which will make us no masters, but will help us to prepare for the life long challenge
    this part made me laugh a little. You can read it all you want but when the time comes it looks a lot different than the stuff on paper. Just the drive home from the hospital will have you so nervous you couldn't drive a pin up your ass with a jack hammer. Congrats on the baby. Just hope for everyone to be healthy and take it from there. You guys will be fine. My wife was a nervous wreck most of the time and I told her that people have been having babies for a long time and it's way easier now than it used to be.

Black
    99SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    this part made me laugh a little. You can read it all you want but when the time comes it looks a lot different than the stuff on paper. Just the drive home from the hospital will have you so nervous you couldn't drive a pin up your ass with a jack hammer. Congrats on the baby. Just hope for everyone to be healthy and take it from there. You guys will be fine. My wife was a nervous wreck most of the time and I told her that people have been having babies for a long time and it's way easier now than it used to be.
    When we got home from the hospital my kids head was all flopped over from the ride. My wife started crying. By the time the second kid comes around you're pretty relaxed. You say things like "Eh, the dogs watchin the kid, everythings fine"

Thread Information