zleeper z

Barry Bonds is exposed

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...rpt/index.html
    Its about time for Bonds to admit he has been "roiding" all this time..... I think its obvious just by looking at him....
    If you look at all the other superstas in other sports such as Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan, Jerry Rice etc. they played worse as they got older...... Now look at Bonds, he is bigger, stronger, faster, than ever... He is 42 years old outhitting the young guns......btw, He should not be in the hall of fame for this... so, c'mon Barry fess up, we all know the truth..

Cobra, Z28, GN, F250

We all know they take em man.....whatever works for em, they'll pay for

-Will

Anti-Liberal Activist Element187's Avatar

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

he should be banned from the hall of fame, and his entire homerun record should be wiped clean... that will send a message to all of the other cheaters.

zleeper z
    Quote Originally Posted by Element187
    he should be banned from the hall of fame, and his entire homerun record should be wiped clean... that will send a message to all of the other cheaters.
    Bonds, Sosa, McGwire, and Palmero are a disgrace to the game. They need their ass kicked to the curb. And never in the hall of fame! Forget this Hall of Fame asterisk nonsense.... like Element said, if they get away with it, then their is no punishment, therefore, nothing to lose by taking 'roids'

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

Sosa should have all his homeruns removed for the corked bat incident .. the MLB is too easy on their players ... same goes for the NBA... ron artest and ben wallace should be banned from the NBA after thier disgusting display last season.

*roid user*-" Why? They do not hurt anyone using it...do you know every sports player use's roids? Do you know beyond the media hype roids do not harm anyone? It is not cheating since the talent was already there they just got a boost of strength that they had to work for. You know nothing about roids...its not cheating and sports would be boring without them"

I hate that shit. I already said that and had some roid head tell me that load of bullshit. They ruin the game when they use a drug to blow up thier abilities. They make clean players with real talent sit on the bench because some little dicked fuck up learned how to become a pharmacy.

I hope they just boot them all out and make huge examples of them.

Black/Gold....Now Sold...
    10th Anny. Firehawk #001

Barry was a 180 pounder in Pittsburgh, and still was hitting home runs like crazy. Until Mark "Mr. Anebolic" McGwire came aboard, along with Sammy "Give me another cork" Sosa, I don't believe he ever did anything exceptional as compared to other major leaguers (sp?). Bottom line is that you still have to HIT the fucking ball, no matter how "pumped up" you are, and Barry does that better than anybody today, when he's pitched to. All these fucking low life nobody's who want to bring down class athletes these days should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt. It's all about the money, and they don't care whose name they trash to get it, whether it's the worst offender or not.

Let's go pull Ruth out of the Hall, since he played half his games drunk (hell, I bowl better drunk), or Wilt Chamberlain, because he was just a FREAK for his era...

zleeper z
    Quote Originally Posted by Shpoone
    Bottom line is that you still have to HIT the fucking ball, no matter how "pumped up" you are, and Barry does that better than anybody today, when he's pitched to. All these fucking low life nobody's who want to bring down class athletes these days should be taken with a HUGE grain of salt.
    Are you kidding?? your so full of it...
    the bottom line IS NOT "you still have to hit the fucking ball." as you say!

The fucking bottom line is steroids help you hit the ball..... not only does it make you huuuuge, but it helps you see the ball better....... I could play MLB like barry bonds if i just ROID up....
    Secondly, your not a "class athlete" if you have to CHEAT to become a better player....
    How am i the "fucking low life" for calling out a CHEATER making MILLIONS of dollars and not even playing by the rules
    Barry Bonds is the low life, because he has to cheat to be any good at all, if he didn't take steroids right now.. He would on the golf course far far away from any ballpark.... He's low 40s (42 i think) and he's out hitting the young guys..... take a clue dumb ass! He's cheating the game, his team, the fans, all mlb players before him, and the record books....... Barry Bonds needs to get the fuck out baseball and never ever be in the hall of fame...... If you believe what you posted earlier, You are one of the dumbest people I think I've ever talked to.....

Bottom line is that you still have to HIT the fucking ball, no matter how "pumped up" you are, and Barry does that better than anybody today, when he's pitched to.:
    Yeah but how far could he hit it un-pumped? Like i said he would have nothing without the juice....yeah he could hit the ball, but it doesnt matter if he cant get it past first base.

Silver
    98 Honda Civic

Barry was a 180 pounder in Pittsburgh, and still was hitting home runs like crazy. Until Mark "Mr. Anebolic" McGwire came aboard, along with Sammy "Give me another cork" Sosa, I don't believe he ever did anything exceptional as compared to other major leaguers"

Before the '98 season (the McGwire/Sosa season), Barry Bonds already had more MVP awards than anyone in baseball history. He was also the only player with 400 homeruns and 400 stolen bases. He was already a lock for the hall of fame.

(sp?). Bottom line is that you still have to HIT the fucking ball, no matter how "pumped up" you are, and Barry does that better than anybody today, when he's pitched to.

Bonds obviously had no trouble hitting the ball. He was already an amazing baseball player before he started using steroids. All he needed was an edge to go from a career high of 46 homeruns to 73 homeruns. He needed an edge to hit .370 plus at age 38. He needed an edge to hit 700 homeruns (and counting). My point is that Barry Bonds needed an unfair edge to go from a hal of famer to "the best player ever".

I hate Barry Bonds. Go Dodgers!

10th Anny. Firehawk #001

Quote Originally Posted by zleeper z
    but it helps you see the ball better...

Uhhh, since when?

I could play MLB like barry bonds if i just ROID up........

No you couldn't

Secondly, your not a "class athlete" if you have to CHEAT to become a better player

Should have said "world class athlete" here. But, he cheated as a response to others, and what they were accomplishing. Not saying it was right, but he still is human, and I'm sure he had plenty of "encouragement" from his organization.

How am i the "fucking low life" for calling out a CHEATER making MILLIONS of dollars and not even playing by the rules

Wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the two "authors" of the tell all book. I'm so sick of people making money off the misery or misguidings of others.

Barry Bonds is the low life, because he has to cheat to be any good at all, if he didn't take steroids right now.. He would on the golf course far far away from any ballpark.... He's low 40s (42 i think) and he's out hitting the young guys.....

See SoCalTOMs reply below. He was pretty damn good before ever taking any performance enhancers. Something everyone else is also forgetting is the work ethic that got him there. While we're on the topic, has anyone ever taken a close look at Hank Aaron? I met him at a lunch at Coors Field, and he's pretty damn small....now that he's not playing. Hmmmm....

take a clue dumb ass! He's cheating the game, his team, the fans, all mlb players before him, and the record books....

MLB was about to close it's collective doors prior to the whole McGwire/Sosa home run binge. As for the record books, please, there was no testing of players until just recently, in any sport. Don't try to tell me you're so naive as to think this is something new?

... Barry Bonds needs to get the fuck out baseball and never ever be in the hall of fame...

Might be time to retire, we'll see how his knee holds out this year. As for the hall of fame, he pretty much had that wrapped up a long time ago, way before he "got huge".

... If you believe what you posted earlier, You are one of the dumbest people I think I've ever talked to

Hmmm, I don't believe we've ever talked or met?
    Just for the record, I think Barry is an arrogant prick. But, I also think he's one of the better baseball players of our time.

is it just me or does barry bonds look a little different nowadays
    roids turned him into a drag queen

Silver
    98 Honda Civic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrus
    Yeah but how far could he hit it un-pumped? Like i said he would have nothing without the juice....yeah he could hit the ball, but it doesnt matter if he cant get it past first base.

Barry Bonds was really really good before 1998! He had no trouble hitting for power, stealing bases, or catching the ball. He was the reason the term "5 point player" was coined.

badass67
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalTom
    Barry Bonds was really really good before 1998! He had no trouble hitting for power, stealing bases, or catching the ball. He was the reason the term "5 point player" was coined.
    Well said.

Did he use Roids? Other then lots of people siad he did.

If he Did, he CHEATED. No matter if other's did it, it is wrong and CHREATING. he should pay for that.

Did he need to? I do not think so, I think he would have been a star, maybe not as big as he became, but a great player none the less.

Also, alot of athletes use Steroids to heal quicker from an injury, not to enhance the ability they already have.

MLB will do nothing, as it would hurt the game more if they suspend BB or stop him from playing.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by zleeper z
    Are you kidding?? your so full of it...
    the bottom line IS NOT "you still have to hit the fucking ball." as you say!

The fucking bottom line is steroids help you hit the ball..... not only does it make you huuuuge, but it helps you see the ball better....... I could play MLB like barry bonds if i just ROID up....
    Secondly, your not a "class athlete" if you have to CHEAT to become a better player....
    Barry Bonds is the low life, because he has to cheat to be any good at all, if he didn't take steroids right now.. He would on the golf course far far away from any ballpark.... He's low 40s (42 i think) and he's out hitting the young guys..... take a clue dumb ass! He's cheating the game, his team, the fans, all mlb players before him, and the record books....... Barry Bonds needs to get the fuck out baseball and never ever be in the hall of fame...... If you believe what you posted earlier, You are one of the dumbest people I think I've ever talked to.....

It's no shock to me that you're 20, given your lack of any skills in the arguing department. Just because someone's opinion isnt the same as yours, doesnt give you the right to resort to insults. You're reaaaal close to a vacation from the board.

Black
    2000 Camaro z28

*roid user*-" Why? They do not hurt anyone using it...do you know every sports player use's roids? Do you know beyond the media hype roids do not harm anyone? It is not cheating since the talent was already there they just got a boost of strength that they had to work for. You know nothing about roids...its not cheating and sports would be boring without them"

I hate that shit. I already said that and had some roid head tell me that load of bullshit. They ruin the game when they use a drug to blow up thier abilities. They make clean players with real talent sit on the bench because some little dicked fuck up learned how to become a pharmacy.

I hope they just boot them all out and make huge examples of them.

great rebuttal from someone with steroid small penis syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalTom

How do you know he was clean? He gave up his right to the "I only started them after this year"m when he used them at all.

great rebuttal from someone with steroid small penis syndrome.
    Was this a shot at me? i cannot tell if you are being sracastic about me or not.

10th Anny. Firehawk #001

How do you know he was clean? He gave up his right to the "I only started them after this year"m when he used them at all.
    Maybe the almost overnight jump from 180-185 pounds to the 215-220 range? Along with the "puffy" look? He claimed an increased workout regimen, but there's no way to really tell. I think it's a shame he put himself in the middle of all this, when he probably had a very realistic chance at getting at least to the #3 spot on the all time list anyway.

And no, I still don't really like him.

Silver
    98 Honda Civic

I don't know when he started using them; I only know when his power numbers went through the roof.

Thread Information