Thread: Bad News

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Bad News

I'm no longer the fastest car on my campus! Indeed, this hurt my feelings a lot when I realized it was true. Walking back to my dorm from the gym about a week ago, I hear this loud but tamed exhaust note roaring in the distance. I figure its another one of those stupid honda kids with a nice exhaust system, so I payed no attention to it. When the sound started getting closer it began to arouse my curiosity because it sounded different. As the car made the turn and entered my line of sight i saw those two circular headlights, the kinds tha you only see on a 2007 911 TURBO!!!!! I completely stop walking and just admire the sight, when I see a little asian kid driving it!...i was expceting some sort of professor or guest speaker, but some spolied punk had his parents buy him an 130,000 dollar 480 hp supercar that snatches 60 in 3.2 and the quarter mile in 11.low... Since I bought my car with my own money last summer, this bothered me in many ways. Worst of all, he had a resident tag hanging from his mirror, meaning hes here to stay!!! Now I'll be the first to admit that I was green with envy, but no kid deserves a Turbo unless he bought it with his own moeny, which is not possible! And by the way he way overevving and clanking he definitely needed some lessons in driving stick... Maybe I should charge him 2000 an hour for lessons...

Black
    2005 GTO

Ha Ha

I know how that goes, I use to have the fastest car at my work but then my now assistant manager showed up with a modded to hell wrx STI. For all the money he's spent I don't think it makes as much hp as it should. He just recently got the tunning staighted out on it and only put down 325hp not sure on the tq. He use to claim that he put down 325 before he got the car straigthed out(hes had alot of problems with the tunning) So i'm still 30hp up on him it may be a good race from a roll but I still think he would eat me up from the line.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

eh there's always someone faster, you have the nicest sounding anyways

Thread Information