Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Misfit

1970 Fbody

Attn: Misfit

I have read your posts and see why everyone hates you. Now, I have researched and it appears you are about 1 1/2 hours south of me. How about I meet you half way in Gettysburg or even Thurmont MD and you run me door to door for $3k? You can pick either one of my cars.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfed View Post
    I have read your posts and see why everyone hates you. Now, I have researched and it appears you are about 1 1/2 hours south of me. How about I meet you half way in Gettysburg or even Thurmont MD and you run me door to door for $3k? You can pick either one of my cars.
    how about point of rocks MD this wednesday night, bring cash, only cash, and no less then $3k, i will be there and there will be plenty of other cars waiting to take your money too.

oh and no negotiating bullshit, door to door, run watcha brung, no bullshit. we meet, we race, money is exchanged. oh and you chase you race, no restarts, redo's, that wasnt fairs.

1970 Fbody

Quote Originally Posted by MISFIT View Post
    how about point of rocks MD this wednesday night, bring cash, only cash, and no less then $3k, i will be there and there will be plenty of other cars waiting to take your money too.

oh and no negotiating bullshit, door to door, run watcha brung, no bullshit. we meet, we race, money is exchanged.
    Just like I thought you would do...bitch out. Half way, meet me. If I come to you then I am not gonna get a race with you because you are scared.

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

oh and $1000 bitch money upon arrival, you decline the race, your out $1000. simple.

im not bitching out, POR is halfway, it is 1 hour from here.

1970 Fbody

im not bitching out, POR is halfway, it is 1 hour from here.
    Per google you loser:

Germantown, MD to Point of Rocks, MD
    18.9 mi (about 37 mins)

Germantown, MD to Harrisburg, PA
    93.0 mi (about 1 hour 58 mins)

Therefore half of that is about 45 miles which puts you near where???? Thurmont. If you are scared just say so.

street rules, you called me out, so i choose the location, simple as that. i chose a fair enough location, now who's bitching out.

Per google you loser:

Germantown, MD to Point of Rocks, MD
    18.9 mi (about 37 mins)

Germantown, MD to Harrisburg, PA
    93.0 mi (about 1 hour 58 mins)

Therefore half of that is about 45 miles which puts you near where???? Thurmont. If you are scared just say so.
    cry all you want, rules are rules. nobody races in thurmont you moron. theres a f'ing MSP station right there in the middle of it.

1970 Fbody

street rules, you called me out, so i choose the location, simple as that. i chose a fair enough location, now who's bitching out.
    What street rules? Street rules change everywhere you go. Where I come from, you are called out you meet half way. So, once again you are bitching out.

Like I said, you are saying it is an hour to Point of Rocks. Drive the hour north and you are in Thurmont. I will meet you there.

Just pick my car:

1970 z28
    2002 z28

Door to door it is very simple. You are scared.

1970 Fbody

cry all you want, rules are rules. nobody races in thurmont you moron. theres a f'ing MSP station right there in the middle of it.
    You obviously don't street race much up there but yes, they do race. We would need to drive a few miles away if your car is capable of doing that. But go ahead, come up with all your little excuses.

What street rules? Street rules change everywhere you go. Where I come from, you are called out you meet half way. So, once again you are bitching out.

Like I said, you are saying it is an hour to Point of Rocks. Drive the hour north and you are in Thurmont. I will meet you there.

Just pick my car:

1970 z28
    2002 z28

Door to door it is very simple. You are scared.

you called me out, i chose the location, meetup in POR or pussy out, choice is yours....nobody races in thurmont. But hey, if you must, we can meet in thurmont and go to point of rocks then to the closed course.

1970 Fbody

you called me out, i chose the location, meetup in POR or pussy out, choice is yours....nobody races in thurmont. But hey, if you must, we can meet in thurmont and go to point of rocks then to the closed course.
    If we are gonna meet in Thrurmont, why go to Point of Rocks when we can just race there? Are you serious?

If we are gonna meet in Thrurmont, why go to Point of Rocks when we can just race there? Are you serious?

idiots race at route 70 at the ride on station too, doesnt mean im stupid enough to do it and get caught. thurmonts the same way, im not stupid, MSP is there, and people get caught.

POR almost NEVER has problems. and we dont even race at POR, we go to a closed course. 5 mins away.

1970 Fbody

idiots race at route 70 at the ride on station too, doesnt mean im stupid enough to do it and get caught. thurmonts the same way, im not stupid, MSP is there, and people get caught.

POR almost NEVER has problems. and we dont even race at POR, we go to a closed course. 5 mins away.
    What is a closed course?

PM me when you grow a pair and actually want to run your turd and follow the rules of a callout....until then, mods please close this thread, its full of emptyness.

1970 Fbody

PM me when you grow a pair and actually want to run your turd and follow the rules of a callout....until then, mods please close this thread, its full of emptyness.
    Hey, you are the pussy.

I called you out.

You cried and said you already were driving an hour to race

I proved to you that you could drive the same hour but you backed down and said the state police were there.

I know all about your type. Shame you are an idiot. Tell you what, pm me directions from Thurmont and I will come down. If you back down and waste my time or money you are gonna get laid out in the parking lot. Have your $1k with you for bitch money.

Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 14 GMC

this thread is awesome

1970 Fbody

pm sent, mods can close this thread. Might just be a good race. Actually, leave it open.
    Last edited by nosfed; 08-14-2006 at 10:13 AM.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

i'd be more in fear of cops lookign at the thread then the mods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information