Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

nws Assholes who abuse their power on net chatboards

Well OBVIOUSLY people are biased on here who allow what is to be said. Some people are allowed to make ignorant remarks to others on the site.. even off subject ones who have been warned to keep it on subject. And when I come back to check out a thread after a few days I see numerous responses or comments directed towards myself. I then reply and am removed from the thread .. by the "the forum gods" it just goes to show the childish mentality, sure I understand you have your little ass buddy group on here who thrive daily to chat on here with one another as if you have no daily life or friends. It's your lifes blood and sooo empowering to "remove" someone or netwise control what I say by blocking me. If I want to see what's being said in that forum thread I will see it. Doing what did just delayed it a bit. That's the great thing about the net there's ways around everything.

I've attempted to be nice since I've been back on here lately until the same dumb fucks make comments. You know who you are... so here's your invitation to a thread started by me.. made just for dipshits who want to go back and forth at each other..
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

At least you didn't get ghosted.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    Well OBVIOUSLY people are biased on here who allow what is to be said. Some people are allowed to make ignorant remarks to others on the site.. even off subject ones who have been warned to keep it on subject. And when I come back to check out a thread after a few days I see numerous responses or comments directed towards myself. I then reply and am removed from the thread .. by the "the forum gods" it just goes to show the childish mentality, sure I understand you have your little ass buddy group on here who thrive daily to chat on here with one another as if you have no daily life or friends. It's your lifes blood and sooo empowering to "remove" someone or netwise control what I say by blocking me. If I want to see what's being said in that forum thread I will see it. Doing what did just delayed it a bit. That's the great thing about the net there's ways around everything.

I've attempted to be nice since I've been back on here lately until the same dumb fucks make comments. You know who you are... so here's your invitation to a thread started by me.. made just for dipshits who want to go back and forth at each other..
    what site was that?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

ghosted? as in kicked off ? lol theres no real grounds for that. Those rules we click on to agree to become a member of the site don't exist. It's a popularity contest. The rules aren't upheld equally. So if they are going to play favorites then why would I give a fuck what I say?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    what site was that?
    that would be this site.. unfortunately because I replied to some more dumbass remarks directed at me I was "removed" from viewing the thread or commenting on it anymore lol I can see maybe teenagers acting like that but grown so called "men" ?

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

ghosted? as in kicked off ? lol theres no real grounds for that. Those rules we click on to agree to become a member of the site don't exist. It's a popularity contest. The rules aren't upheld equally. So if they are going to play favorites then why would I give a fuck what I say?
    Ghosted = The only person that sees your posts is you.

Dan got it, assumed that the powers that be could read it, and made a very nasty thread. He then got un-ghosted, and the thread popped up for all to see.
    At least I think it went down in that order.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Luos View Post
    Ghosted = The only person that sees your posts is you.

Dan got it, assumed that the powers that be could read it, and made a very nasty thread. He then got un-ghosted, and the thread popped up for all to see.
    At least I think it went down in that order.
    that is pretty comical

Black
    1994 Firebird Formula

Dude it's just the internet. Why get all butthurt over it? There are like what, at least three other popular ls1 sites? It sounds like your mad you didn't win the popularity contest.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by firechikin View Post
    Dude it's just the internet. Why get all butthurt over it? There are like what, at least three other popular ls1 sites? It sounds like your mad you didn't win the popularity contest.
    I'm not butthurt at all it took all of 20 seconds to make this thread.. I speak my mind that's the point and won't let some dumbass control what I say, I don't come on here to make friends.. I have my daily life for that... I come on here for what it's for .. info on my car .. things to do with my car.. so I could really give a shit less about my popularity

07 MAZDASPEED6 GT

I know exactly what you mean. Some tools have their e-cliques and if you're in it, you can say whatever you want to whoever you want. Folks that are not in it get warned, banned, etc. It's bs, but I find it amusing. They abuse their e-power b/c real life sucks for them and/or they have no power in it.
    '07 MAZDASPEED6 GT
    '96 Mystic Cobra #5615

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

that would be this site.. unfortunately because I replied to some more dumbass remarks directed at me I was "removed" from viewing the thread or commenting on it anymore lol I can see maybe teenagers acting like that but grown so called "men" ?
    i'm sorry to hear that bud...

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Not to get off topic...but spaz what program did you use to make your animated gif avatar?

Blown, Stroked, & Sprayed

Black
    383 Procharged & N20 Vert

You were banned from the thread after I warned everyone to keep it on topic.
    What about the members who abuse the rules and don't follow them?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert View Post
    I simply replied to those same people who you had also warned the same thing.. were they equally removed from the thread.. I think not

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i'm sorry to hear that bud...
    not a big deal like I said its a site.. I'm here for info pertaining to my car not really to make e-friends lol

have I throughout my years happened to make some along the way sure.. but I have plenty of things to do rather than sit and play circle jerk in forums every night and day like they do.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

and this is proof

"Today, 07:30 AM #10217
    Zboner
    Veteran
    95 WS6
    Sliver
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr

again some dipshits just love going off subject, my ears can distinguish different sounds coming from different shapes and depths, I don't know why that's so hard to comprehend lil guy?

yea little guy, lol last time i checked you were half my height. if your ears can tell a difference in exhaust tone from different tips then u must have the most advanced ears on the planet.
    and like I said .. I'm sure you didn't ban or remove others who kept making personal remarks that I simply replied to so do your "job" across the board evenly

Black

I simply replied to those same people who you had also warned the same thing.. were they equally removed from the thread.. I think not
    Don't worry about everyone else, worry about yourself.

Black

and this is proof

and like I said .. I'm sure you didn't ban or remove others who kept making personal remarks that I simply replied to so do your "job" across the board evenly
    My job? I don't think so. This isn't my job babysitting you guys.

I enforce the rules when I see them broken. I can't catch everyone. I don't read every single post.
    And I am not trying to find everyone who does break the rules. Then we would be called Mod Nazi's.

Moderators can't please everyone. And we won't try. Break the rules and get caught, suffer the consequences.

I am sure there are many times you should have gotten a warning but didn't.

We are very lenient here. Would you like us be more active in banning members?? I think not....

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Don't worry about everyone else, worry about yourself.
    Exactly the reason I decided to write this, assholes who think they have authority and abuse it don't deserve to have it in the first place. those who have it have it for a reason. If you did your fuckin job and regulated everyones conversations not just some then there would be no problems in the first place, you yourself are causing more problems

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

My job? I don't think so. This isn't my job babysitting you guys.

I enforce the rules when I see them broken. I can't catch everyone. I don't read every single post.
    And I am not trying to find everyone who does break the rules. Then we would be called Mod Nazi's.

Moderators can't please everyone. And we won't try. Break the rules and get caught, suffer the consequences.

I am sure there are many times you should have gotten a warning but didn't.
    dude I quoted everything I replied to so for you to say you didn't see anyone else saying shit is a blatant lie... I make a point to quote what I reply to just to avoid what you just said.. that you didn't see it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information