JOSEY FUCKING WALES! Frankthetank's Avatar

Black
    2000 &2002 Z28

To anyone thinkin about selling there fbody....

I have had my car broke down for over a yr and just got it back up saturday....

I had thought about selling it countless times because of the the endless tranny problems I have had....

Now its finally up and running and its like having a new car......

Omg.....if u are thinkin about selling ur fbody just cuz its gotten old or u have gotten sick of messing with it......stop driving it for at least a month....mayb 2 or three.....dont even look at it.......

Then take it out and tell me u still wanna sell it....

Omg the thrill and excitement of cruising with one of these beasts....

I had totally forgotten what it was like.....Now its hit me all over again...the absolute obsession......

Its like driving a sled with a massive motor instead of a horse....that feeling of u holding the steering wheel with nothing infront of u besides a giant motor!

The whole feeling of how huge the dash is in front of u....knowing that it is all motor and no other way to hide it besides putting this dash in front of u!

The looks....stares.....constant attention of the car......its easy to over look when u start thinkin too hard on some little scratch or minor dent that no one else can notice but u.....

All the little things will get to u........but in this day in age all the cars like ours have gone with the wind....soem still prevail....some still are being made but for the most part that roar and rumble is long forgotten and when u sit ther with ur ttops off.....having to turn up the radio so u can hear it over ur exhaust but not too loud so u can still hear ur radar detector...is an awsome feeling......

Its easy to take it for granted......but let that car sit out of sight and out of mind for a while and take it for a spin and its easy to get obsessed all over again!!!!!

Ok Im starting to rant on....but i think u get my point.....Im just glad i had friends that tried to talk sense into me when i tried selling my car so many times in the past!

TSP Rumbler, LT's, TSP Tqr2, PRC 921 Springs, Comp Lifters, Chromoly 7.4" Pushrods, Titanium Retainers/Seats/Seals, ARP head bolts, BMR full Rear suspension

"I could break a bowling ball with a plastic hammer in a sandbox"

TA-White, Camaro-Black
    Track-TA98A4 DD-98z28M6

yea i had got use to my DD..stock 98 z28.. my TA had sat for about a month.. and i got into her today just to let her loose and get the juices flowin some... haha.... i had forgotten why i love these things so damn much..

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I've never forgotten and never will. I've had a Camaro (mostly 1st gens) continuously since 1978. I know full well what you're talking about. I get that feeling every time I drive one of my cars (all 4 of them Camaros).

Blog Entries

09 EclipseGT 75 Chevy 4x4
    2001 Trans-Am 13 F-XT

I drive my wife's Eclipse often so I always enjoy getting back in my beast.

pewter
    1999 camaro ss #4288

that is the only thing that sucks about winter. i stop driving the camaro from november to march/april. it sucks staring at the car parked during winter.

Black
    2014 Camaro 1LS

my tranny was down for a month.............I fell in love all over again when I got it running

Thread Information