Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Anyone here been accused of something never did?

If there is one thing that could make me go postal its this. Being accused of being somewhere you weren't, saying something you didn't, sleeping with someone, stealing, etc.

I pride myself in being a pretty honest guy, and lately I've been accused of telling lies and such that I never did. I don't know what it is but son of a bitch I get so mad. Guilty until proven innocent kind of thing. Anyways, just venting. I need to go on a vacation.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

some dick bag in my office said i was at the bar one day that i was at home and sick instead of being at work... i'm with ya... i went fucking ballistic on his stupid ass...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Damn man that would make me go insane. That's what I'm talking about and in your case you could of lost your job.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

When people look at me when someone else farted

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by JHayesLS1 View Post
    Damn man that would make me go insane. That's what I'm talking about and in your case you could of lost your job.
    no... my dad owns the company... people are always bitching about something i've done... the ones that bitch are the ones that will have hell to deal with when the day comes that i run the company... i won't fire them... i'll just make thier job so hard and unfair that they quit... then i won't have to pay thier stupid asses unemployment...

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Hahaha very nice. Have an opening up there? I hate my life down here and I have a strong back lol

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Hahaha very nice. Have an opening up there? I hate my life down here and I have a strong back lol

11 years of bangin gears cammed goat's Avatar

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

I was raised to give a lady friend a kiss on the cheek when ya greet or leave. Here in NJ that's a BIG no-no to some and when I was in high school, I was accused of sexual harassment. When these tools found out how I was raised, and attempted to apologize, the damage had already been done and I severed ties with them. After a while, they learned to stay away from me.

extreme dimensions, driveshaft shop, harrop, hid(35watt/6k) lows, hurst, k&n, led fogs, maverick man, mishimoto, nitto, revshift, slp, stern st-1, smoked sidemarkers, whiteline poly radius rod bushings

Black
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    When is my interview? I will pee on anyone I have to for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by cammed goat View Post
    I was raised to give a lady friend a kiss on the cheek when ya greet or leave. Here in NJ that's a BIG no-no to some and when I was in high school, I was accused of sexual harassment. When these tools found out how I was raised, and attempted to apologize, the damage had already been done and I severed ties with them. After a while, they learned to stay away from me.
    Yeah I have a few friends that did that, trouble is some guys down here do it for other reasons that being friendly, and some guys take it wrong. But for crying out loud all they have to do is ask you why you started that and its simple to explain.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

When is my interview? I will pee on anyone I have to for the job.

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

QUOTE:JHayesLS1-Yeah I have a few friends that did that, trouble is some guys down here do it for other reasons that being friendly, and some guys take it wrong. But for crying out loud all they have to do is ask you why you started that and its simple to explain.[/QUOTE]

I have asked why the lies/rumors and all I got was an evil smirk or a laugh followed by the popular "WELL YA CAN'T BE AN ANGEL ALL THE TIME!!" I walked away and didn't look back. Then I was called a backstabber. If I ever become a parent, I will raise my daughters to NEVER do that without a meeting with the boy or his parents. Because if it is innocent, and my daughter felt she had the right to be a bitch, daddy aka GOD will strike...and it won't be pretty.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

A girl accused me of rape but then dropped the charges.

Getting charges dropped does not repair your reputation.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post

I hear you steal streetbikes and hide them in your room

white
    1997 dodge dakota

who did u rape iroc??lol

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike97dakota View Post
    who did u rape iroc??lol
    The girl he woke up with during that wild drunken weekend he had. He woke up one morning with a court subpeona under his door.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I tell you what, it happens again and I'll kill the bitch, because I'd rather be sentenced for a murder I did commit over a rape I did not.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I tell you what, it happens again and I'll kill the bitch, because I'd rather be sentenced for a murder I did commit over a rape I did not.
    shit like that will make a guy pissed off and cynical real fast. I'd become a murderer over a bitch like that. Just think about how many guys probably have gone to jail over cunts like her that didnt do it.

black
    95 conv, harttop svt

man, that is crazy this topic appeared on Ls1. few days ago I say Hi! to a old friend, this girl wouldn't even knowledge my presents. I go up to her cousin, (friend I grew up with) what was that all about? My so-called friend, goes I guess she thinks you got me hooked on drugs. Me and my little group of friends, did a lot of experimenting with drugs in H/S that went way too far. leading us all into full blown addiction. I was the first one, to back off and get professional help. they hear of how and why I sought help and all follow. almost two and a half years later, I still come across old class mates that see me, and i might as well be a ghost. Some how, I am the one who got their, cousin, boyfriend, or brother into doing drugs....As if I put a gun to there head and said snort/shoot this, or die!!! Honestly, doesnt surprise me. I have really noticed this a lot about my age peers, I bet some of you older guys on here can back me up. My generation, (early 20's) Refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. NOT THERE FAULT!!! SOMEONE ELSE MADE THEM DO IT!!!

Phantom Black Metallic
    2004 GTO M6

Ya should have asked her if she ever read "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". I used to ask girls that question EVERY DAY when I was in high school. Man, did I get the dirtiest stares.

murdered out 06 z06

Quote Originally Posted by csbeaver View Post
    man, that is crazy this topic appeared on Ls1. few days ago I say Hi! to a old friend, this girl wouldn't even knowledge my presents. I go up to her cousin, (friend I grew up with) what was that all about? My so-called friend, goes I guess she thinks you got me hooked on drugs. Me and my little group of friends, did a lot of experimenting with drugs in H/S that went way too far. leading us all into full blown addiction. I was the first one, to back off and get professional help. they hear of how and why I sought help and all follow. almost two and a half years later, I still come across old class mates that see me, and i might as well be a ghost. Some how, I am the one who got their, cousin, boyfriend, or brother into doing drugs....As if I put a gun to there head and said snort/shoot this, or die!!! Honestly, doesnt surprise me. I have really noticed this a lot about my age peers, I bet some of you older guys on here can back me up. My generation, (early 20's) Refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. NOT THERE FAULT!!! SOMEONE ELSE MADE THEM DO IT!!!
    fuck ya! i blame everyone but me. i cant be held responsible for my actions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information