Black
    99 Z28

Anyone have experience with a company called...

Team National? A good friend of mine has me seriously looking into it. I'm not here to recruit anyone or whatever. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any experience with the company or the product.

TIA

1970 Fbody

Quote Originally Posted by DrMilhouse View Post
    Team National? A good friend of mine has me seriously looking into it. I'm not here to recruit anyone or whatever. I'm just wondering if anyone else has any experience with the company or the product.

TIA
    Pyrmaid scheme. Higher up the line get paid well but anyone else starting off will make next to nothing regardless of the promises and will not last long. Your friend will need to recruit a lot of people to work under them to make it worth their while.

Black
    99 Z28

That was your 100th post....

congrats...

I'm familiar with how the "pyramid" thing works... I've been there and done that. I know the guy and know that he actually has made a more than reasonable amount of money for how long he has been involved. I'm more interested in anyone having experience with the product, but the business side would be fine as well.

Anyway, anyone else?

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

State Insurance Department Attempting to Collect Claims From Illegal Company

LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS (January 28, 2004) -State Insurance Commissioner Mike Pickens said today the Insurance Department is still working to collect claims from the TRG Marketing LLC case, involving the Indianapolis, Indiana-based company which was ordered to cease operations in the State of Arkansas. In order to facilitate that process, the Insurance Department requested in a letter sent earlier this week, information regarding unpaid claims from TRG enrollees.

"We are working with the marketing companies that were involved in enrolling consumers in the TRG health plan," Commissioner Pickens said. "We hope to reach an amicable resolution with these companies in the very near future."

Members of Team National Inc., purchased TRG product through its Team National Inc. affiliated insurance agency National Health Plan Plus Inc. until the plan was shut down in 2002. Up until that time TRG Marketing had operated as an unauthorized multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) plan. It had falsely claimed both to offer a single employer plan pursuant to the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) and to be exempt from State regulation.

The Department of Labor last fall filed a lawsuit against TRG Marketing, LLC alleging the defendants William Paul Crouse and Carmelo Zanfei diverted money targeted to pay health claims for their own personal use, including European family vacations and corporate distribution to themselves and to their spouses. The suit also alleges the company failed to prudently manage its health plan, which resulted in $17.5 million in unpaid claims nationwide.

Currently the Arkansas Insurance Department has identified approximately $300,000 in unpaid claims affecting nearly 50 Arkansans who were enrolled in the TRG Health Plan.

"Although we are not in a position to guarantee those former TRG enrollees that their unpaid claims will be paid, we do promise to aggressively seek to engage all means available to us to do so within the confines of the law, " Commissioner Pickens explained.

Former TRG enrollees are asked to contact Associate Counsel Sara Farris at the Insurance Department with questions on how to present information concerning claims unpaid by TRG. Ms. Farris can be reached at 1-800-282-9134 or 501-371-2820.

The Arkansas Insurance Department is located at 1200 West Third Street (the corner of Third and Cross Streets) in downtown Little Rock. Its primary mission is consumer protection through insurer solvency and market conduct regulation, and fraud prosecution and deterrence.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a Multi-level marketing scheme (MLM), similar to Amway. (Try doing a google search on Team National MLM and you'll get all kinds of interesting stuff.) If it's like Amway, you'll end up buying a lot of samples so you can try and sell the products to people, but the real money to be made isn't in selling products- it's in recruiting new members. When you sell a product, you get a % but so does the person who recruited you, the person who recruited THEM, the person who recruited that person- as well as the company, of course. This means the products can get overpriced since everyone rakes off a %. That makes them harder to sell. If you want to get an idea, ask your Marine associate about what they sell and for how much.

Thread Information