Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Anyone Have A Cyber Relationship??

Would you ever have one?

If you found a woman online that you were extremely campatible with, (and I'm talking more so than in the forty years you have been dating) would it matter to you that you were 1600 miles apart?
    What would you worry about if all you knew of her was just from talking & typing? What would be your concerns??

Help me out people! I need input!

Bob

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by rbob93 View Post
    Would you ever have one?

If you found a woman online that you were extremely campatible with, (and I'm talking more so than in the forty years you have been dating) would it matter to you that you were 1600 miles apart?
    What would you worry about if all you knew of her was just from talking & typing? What would be your concerns??

Help me out people! I need input!

Bob
    From a personal standpoint my dad .. has been single for over 25 years after him and my mom got a divorce. They didnt last long they were young. He has lived the bachelor life ever since. Hell he went out and partied more than I did every weekend even after I hit 21. Well he used to swear hed never get married again and up until 2 years ago. Thats the way it was.. but I got him a computer. He got hooked on the fact you could chat on line on yahoo and see girls on cam haha. So he did his chatting .. got sweet on one particular woman .. talked for 6 or 8 months I think and one trip down there .. and her visiting once .. next thing you know hes moving her up to his place and there getting married..

blew my mind never thought itd happen but its rare. You have to have alot of trust, faith in the other person. And you cant be jealous. Ive met some my fair share back in the day when Aol chatting was the thing to do. Met alot of girls who lie about who they are and everything in general.. met two girls who were very hot .. who flew to see me from .. tennessee and another from alabama.. but I wasnt moving and they werent either so the long distance thing shot it .. it goes nowhere. The sex was good though. You just dont really know who youre talking to .. you know what they tell you. its nothing like being able to see the person in a real relationship and spending time with them .. all of the obvious stuff. Most normal people want a real relationship .. online is kind of worthless no offfense but its not a relationship .. its just basically conversation because you cant do anything involved in a relationship.
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g154/illcul8troffcr/My%20SS/signaturew.jpg
    2002 Camaro SS #1539
    MTI Clear AirLid /Magnaflow catback/Polished Hotchkis Strut Tower Brace/K&N Filter/Bilstein Suspension/
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553601
    http://www.fquick.com/illcul8troffcr

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

Had one.

But it was news to me later on.

I met a girl online. Granted we weren't 1600 miles apart. But we talked for about 3 months before we met and the next year I married her. That was in 2000. If you get lucky to find the right one it can work

Sebring Silver
    2000 CamaroSS

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    You just dont really know who youre talking to .. you know what they tell you. its nothing like being able to see the person in a real relationship and spending time with them .. all of the obvious stuff. Most normal people want a real relationship .. online is kind of worthless no offfense but its not a relationship .. its just basically conversation because you cant do anything involved in a relationship.
    Very true, one of the things that intrigues me though, is the fact that conversaton is the whole attraction. No sex involved to sway sound and logical thinking.
    Really different for me because normally I will see a woman, then decide if I want to talk to her.
    It's kind of like being blind this way.

No need to apologize for your opinion, that's why I posted this question, I want to hear them!

What? She hasn't sent you a full body shot yet?

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Back when I was single I chatted with women online. I noticed a bunch of them were unhappily married or previously divorced. I probably wouldn't hook up with someone online but my older brother did. He met his fiance online and she moved to Ohio from New York and they've been pretty happy. It can work but I think the distance would make it pretty tough unless one of you is willing to move then take the relationship further. If I met someone online you can bet your a$$ I'd watch what they did on the internet from that point forward. I was blown away at how many unhappily married women there are out there that were willing to hook up with guys they meet online.

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Back when I was single I chatted with women online. I noticed a bunch of them were unhappily married or previously divorced. I probably wouldn't hook up with someone online but my older brother did. He met his fiance online and she moved to Ohio from New York and they've been pretty happy. It can work but I think the distance would make it pretty tough unless one of you is willing to move then take the relationship further. If I met someone online you can bet your a$$ I'd watch what they did on the internet from that point forward. I was blown away at how many unhappily married women there are out there that were willing to hook up with guys they meet online.
    Exactly!

Yellowjacket
    05 GTO M6

how about 40 miles?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by speeddemon100 View Post
    how about 40 miles?
    haha a girl 40 miles away is perfect ... if you do happen to want a close by girl.. she more than likely wont know the other girl or ever come in contact with her ... but if you want to be with just the one girl 40 miles isnt that bad I dont consider that long distance .. itll be a bitch paying for gas though.. I had a girl that lived 37 miles away I remember because Id count everytime I had to fill the damn tank up haha

Yellowjacket
    05 GTO M6

Quote Originally Posted by illcul8troffcr View Post
    haha a girl 40 miles away is perfect ... if you do happen to want a close by girl.. she more than likely wont know the other girl or ever come in contact with her ... but if you want to be with just the one girl 40 miles isnt that bad I dont consider that long distance .. itll be a bitch paying for gas though.. I had a girl that lived 37 miles away I remember because Id count everytime I had to fill the damn tank up haha
    out in the desert?

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by speeddemon100 View Post
    out in the desert?
    Used to live in virginia so it she was basically two small cities away

Black
    2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

Met my wife online. I didn't take it too seriously until I met her in person. Then we fell in love. I've never been happier. We just had our year and 1/2 anniversary... But my wife's not American. I met her in the Philippines. It's a whole different attitude there. My family thought I was crazy at first. Now they love her ta death and understand why I did it. She's GREAT! We are also expecting our first child. Wooo hooo, I'm gonna be a dad, finally!

Sebring Silver
    2002 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfe13 View Post
    Met my wife online. I didn't take it too seriously until I met her in person. Then we fell in love. I've never been happier. We just had our year and 1/2 anniversary... But my wife's not American. I met her in the Philippines. It's a whole different attitude there. My family thought I was crazy at first. Now they love her ta death and understand why I did it. She's GREAT! We are also expecting our first child. Wooo hooo, I'm gonna be a dad, finally!
    Congrats man thats awesome .. I love phillipino women there gorgeous .. and they have the hottest accents .. ask your wife what sous sous are .. pronounced soo as in shoeI had a girl in high school who taught me words haha

Navy Blue Metallic
    2002 Camaro SS

I've had dozens of cyber relationships. Here's what I found:

Most of them (women, of course) have "issues" or something wrong with them.

Most of them are fat (claim they're "average") and hide the fact until you meet them. Some of them are very pretty and thin, however.

Sex is VERY probable and likely (which is good). I scored with 100% of the decent ones.

Getting rid of them to find new ones can be difficult and emotional. Some turn into whining idiots or stalkers.

All in all, it's a lot of fun but I wouldn't take it too seriously or expect to find "The One".

Love buying generic GM's Nastyfoot's Avatar

Black, Black
    2011 "Generic" Gasser

She's American if she lives here Wulfe. The only "true" Americans were of the Native version. We're all Americans.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by Nastyfoot View Post
    She's American if she lives here Wulfe. The only "true" Americans were of the Native version. We're all Americans.
    lol ...you must not know pinay to well , Talaga ...lol..

Black

Well she's not a citizen... hell she doesn't even have her green card yet, just her Visa. All this paperwork sucks!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Well she's not a citizen... hell she doesn't even have her green card yet, just her Visa. All this paperwork sucks!
    Congrats on being a dad .. Did you get married in PI or the states ...????

Black

Phils... I wanted her family to be able to be there. The whole entire wedding only cost me $500! That's the cake, food, drinks, decorations at the hotel and all for 60 to 70 people. Would have cost me over $7000 here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information