Black
    '97 Trans Am

Anyone go on all inclusive trips?

Spring break is coming up and my friends and I want to go to Mexico and party it up. Anyone know of good places to look for these all-inclusive trips for like 5 days or so? Or is my best bet to go to like expedia and travelocity and places like that, because I would think I could find them for a little cheaper than what I'm seeing on these sites.

try kayak.com but never done one myself ive just heard that is a good website for vacations.

Nothing special
    Nothing special

Wife and I went to the Sandals resort in the Bahamas for our honeymoon. One price, everything was taken care of. I'd recommend it.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsMac Silver Streak's Avatar

All Black
    83, 87, 02 All WS6 T/As

Went to Jamiaca for a week... was a blast.. but we had a travel agent...
    -Geno
    1983 Black WS6 "WindCharger"
    1987 Black WS6 "WS87"
    2002 Black WS6 "Silver Streak"
    Sold the other four f-bodies

Sarge and Orion go to Key west for some "package deal"

NBM
    2001 Trans Am WS6

Ive done 2 trips to jamaica all-inclusive, its the way to go, everything is paid for except activities you want to do. I would never do it any other way, just booked a 8 night vacation in st. lucia last weekend Try bookit.com, cheapcaribbean.com, you just have to watch around for deals on them. Also you will see the prices go up during the "prime" vacation time, usually when kids get out of school or on spring break and whatnot, so expect to pay a little more. There are deals out there, just gotta keep watching.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Mexico is a little scary these days. Be careful where you go in Mexico!

And, of course... don't drink the water

98 Formula
    06 duramax

the wife and I went to Cancun on an all inclusive trip. We stayed at Moon Palace. It was cool as hell. Like 10 buffets and 20 or so bars all over the place in the joint. I ate and drank my way from one end of that place to the other.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post
    Wife and I went to the Sandals resort in the Bahamas for our honeymoon. One price, everything was taken care of. I'd recommend it.
    yeah go with sandals or apple or an agent. they will get you the best deal and be able to explain everything to you. all inclusive is sweet, but make sure you get off the resort and experience the culture. i spent last summer studying in cuernavaca, mexico. it was awesome. the people and the culture was a lot of fun. we even spent time in mountain villages with no plumbing and such where we got to see bull riding and a lot of other crazy stuff. it beautiful outside the resorts too. i want to go back so bad!

Cuernavaca

Mexico City, which is the dirtiest place in the world. (thats not overcast its smog)

VIP movie theater, only $5 american on wednesday and you can have booze ladies in red are servers too

Tepoztlan temple (its on top of the mountain) have to hike it. gorgeous view

Teotihuacan pyramids (HUGE!)

Kitchen at the mountain village

food we ate at the village (if i saw this prior i wouldnt have eaten)

bull riding, some guy rode the whole time with no hands, and didnt fall

Acapulco

sorry, kinda off topic, but thought you might find it interesting
    Last edited by mpfranks; 02-09-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Mexico is a little scary these days. Be careful where you go in Mexico!

And, of course... don't drink the water
    yes about the water, you will be pooping water for a month.

but i disagree about it being dangerous. the most dangerous places are the tourist hot spots. and actually you have to watch out for the cops, theyre the worst. and the cab drivers, they will try and rip you off. but if youre smart its fine, no more dangerous than big cities here.

UberTapping Friction Pimp Anthracis's Avatar

18D Cock Diesel
    1999 Z28; 98 SS #2043 RIP

Cozumel is nice. Good SCUBA. Acapulco is ok...too many people in those areas though. I like to go deeper in country and experience the culture and meet the "real" native people. Places like Veracruz, Guerrero, and Oaxaca.
    "I am the executioner. When a crime is committed and the exalted state does not take vengeance nor move to punish, then comes time for the executioner to declare himself. I have waited long enough. The criminals are hereby sentenced to death. By fire. By earth. By water."

NBM
    99 TA

Ive been to all kinds of all inclusive resorts in the mayan riviera, PV and dominican republic, if you need some suggestions let me know.

Word of advice tho, if you are looking to party and bang lots of drunk sluts... the all inclusive resorts may not be your best bet - go stay in the towns, like cancun or puerto vallarta. it will be alot cheaper and there will be way more action going on.

My parents have a house in mexico now, and after going there and not staying in an all inclusive - it is wayyyy better.

All inclusives are great if you have kids or if you just want to chill and not really do much. Trust me though by the end of the week you WILL get sick of the food and probably get sick FROM the food. They are also always packed full of fat euro-trash assholes.

Ive been to small buttfuck towns in mexico and eaten tacos from a stand on the sidewalk and eaten great meals in nice resteraunts in the bigger cities, and ive never been sick from the food, but almost every time ive stayed in an all inclusive, ive got the shits or worse at least once. The food and the liquor is cheap outside the resorts and it is way better than the crap you will get in an all inclusive 5 star resort (*most of the time).

If you can get a cheap package deal for an all inclusive then go for it, but trust me, the real mexican experience is hanging out outside the resorts.

I could go on and on.... but thats my advice, i have stayed at quite a few resorts though so i can give you some tips on which ones are good and which ones to avoid
    Last edited by KyleLs1; 02-09-2009 at 08:44 PM.

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Anthracis View Post
    Cozumel is nice. Good SCUBA. Acapulco is ok...too many people in those areas though. I like to go deeper in country and experience the culture and meet the "real" native people. Places like Veracruz, Guerrero, and Oaxaca.
    Cozumel is awesome. my buddy has access to a week stay at a private villa there cuz his mom is in publicity for them here. its incredible, but then i guess it should be for $15k a week!

Red
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLs1 View Post
    Ive been to all kinds of all inclusive resorts in the mayan riviera, PV and dominican republic, if you need some suggestions let me know.

Word of advice tho, if you are looking to party and bang lots of drunk sluts... the all inclusive resorts may not be your best bet - go stay in the towns, like cancun or puerto vallarta. it will be alot cheaper and there will be way more action going on.

My parents have a house in mexico now, and after going there and not staying in an all inclusive - it is wayyyy better.

All inclusives are great if you have kids or if you just want to chill and not really do much. Trust me though by the end of the week you WILL get sick of the food and probably get sick FROM the food. They are also always packed full of fat euro-trash assholes.

Ive been to small buttfuck towns in mexico and eaten tacos from a stand on the sidewalk and eaten great meals in nice resteraunts in the bigger cities, and ive never been sick from the food, but almost every time ive stayed in an all inclusive, ive got the shits or worse at least once. The food and the liquor is cheap outside the resorts and it is way better than the crap you will get in an all inclusive 5 star resort (*most of the time).

If you can get a cheap package deal for an all inclusive then go for it, but trust me, the real mexican experience is hanging out outside the resorts.

I could go on and on.... but thats my advice, i have stayed at quite a few resorts though so i can give you some tips on which ones are good and which ones to avoid

but you have to be careful if you eat from street vendors, that shit can make you real sick. i spent a summer in mexico and my stomach didnt take to anything well. i think it was the lack in protein. but i had the shits from day 1 till a week after i got home. i was pooping 4 times before i left for school in the morning.

but all inclusive is cool too, and there are drunk slut everywhere. inside the resort, outside, everywhere. and most of the time your booze is included, cant beat that. liquor is cheep outside the resorts but beer not so much. if your lucky youll find a happy hour for $10 pesos a beer, which is dollar beer in the states.

Awaiting Activation
    cozumel was nice for us, we stayed at this place called elcozmuleno or somthing like that,, it was like $540 a person for 4 days including air and the food wasnt bad at all, there were 2 places in town that we ate at and 1 had garlic shrimp that was incredible, not to mention all the freeeeee beeer,,,mmm i luv beer...cant wait to go back there again

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by mpfranks View Post
    yes about the water, you will be pooping water for a month.

but i disagree about it being dangerous. the most dangerous places are the tourist hot spots. and actually you have to watch out for the cops, theyre the worst. and the cab drivers, they will try and rip you off. but if youre smart its fine, no more dangerous than big cities here.
    Well, like I said... just be careful where you go in Mexico.

A fight for control of lucrative drug-trade routes between South America and the USA is propelling a wave of drug-gang violence in certain places in Mexico.

The three cities most affected now are: Ciudad Juarez, Tijuana and Culiacan. There have been brief flare-ups in other cities across Mexico, but these three places are where most of the violence and militarization is being played out.

Mostly just cities bordering the US. You don't want to go there

Blue
    72 Chevelle, 2001 SS

www.cat69.com. Vikings Exotic Resort. 'Nuff said

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by korndawg View Post
    www.cat69.com. Vikings Exotic Resort. 'Nuff said
    holy fucking shit.

Onyx Black, M6
    2002 Berger Camaro SS #86

I went to cancun, all inclusive, stayed at the Cancun Palace. All alcohol, other drinks, food, everything was included, and the hotel was like ten times nicer than the place that most of the spring breakers go down there (Oasis). It ended up being cheaper too! It was the single greatest vacation I have ever taken, easily. The only thing that could be viewed as negative is that cancun is basically the US in mexico (if that makes sense), and the locals do a lot of work in trying to rip tourists off.

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Quote Originally Posted by Nhra Firebird View Post
    Sarge and Orion go to Key west for some "package deal"

Thread Information