Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Question anyone ever made a beer pong table?

I almost bought a beer pong table for $108 shipped on ebay. a folding 8' Pong along one. But then I realized that I did wood shop for 2 years and could make one myself for way less. Anyone here made one themselves or have friends who have? Wanna post some pics?

Black
    2000 Trans Am WS6

i had the most bad ass bar in college that i made,..we used it as a beer pong table although it was a bit long and high, but when you drunk you dont care. wish i could find pictures....

White
    02 WS6

Nope....but I did learn the hard way that beer pong should only be played with BEER......not random crazy mixed up shit in the plastic blue gas can in the fridge!!!

LOL
    dale

Awaiting Activation

Pewter Metallic
    2002 Trans Am WS6 M6 D1SC

Quote Originally Posted by iam_dale View Post
    Nope....but I did learn the hard way that beer pong should only be played with BEER......not random crazy mixed up shit in the plastic blue gas can in the fridge!!!

LOL
    dale
    wow,

Played one plenty of awesome homemade pong tables. Wish I had pics of them, guess getting pictures of them didnt seem very important at the time.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

ive used a long dresser, a plastic foldup table, and an air hockey table

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

dont forget you can use two smaller tables and space them apart, as long as there is room to bounce if you play that way

pewter
    '99 408 firehawk

i have made a few for my friends...it was alot cheaper than 108 and it looks better

Black
    '98 Z28

Yeah, I made one once. Cost about $50 in materials. Simple 2x4 frame. 4x8 sheet of plywood. Painted it and put our university logo in the middle. Finished it with a couple coats of polyurethane. Made it really easy to clean up the next day. I don't have any pictures of it, but I'll be back in Toledo in a month, so I'll try to get some pictures. It's been years since I played on it.

White
    01 SS Vert

I have one, and all I can say is - go with a foldable table. If it's not foldable it will sit wherever you end up putting it. I bought mine at pongalong.com - 8' white table and it rocks. Great for tailgates too! Plus, it fits in the truck and I can keep the top down!

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by 01 SS Vert View Post
    I have one, and all I can say is - go with a foldable table. If it's not foldable it will sit wherever you end up putting it. I bought mine at pongalong.com - 8' white table and it rocks. Great for tailgates too! Plus, it fits in the truck and I can keep the top down!
    ya that's my main problem. My brother told me I should get a plastic folding table and screw some wood to the top to make it bounce-able. ping pong balls don't bounce for shit off of plastic folding tables. It sounds like too much work tho... I might just have to deal with it and get a fold up one. I am really low on space for a beer pong table, and my mom would explode if I made one that was going to be sitting around.

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

I made one with one of my room mates here at K-State. It has legs on the bottom that fold in so we can keep it up against the wall when we aren't playing. Then our other dumbass roomate went out and bought a foldable table on ebay with a gay ass marijuana plant painted on it.
    I also made one 2 years ago with a friend that went to KU and we made it look like the football field, with yard markers and all.

Red
    2000 Camaro SS #3574 A4

Quote Originally Posted by cant.b.caught.z28 View Post
    I made one with one of my room mates here at K-State. It has legs on the bottom that fold in so we can keep it up against the wall when we aren't playing. Then our other dumbass roomate went out and bought a foldable table on ebay with a gay ass marijuana plant painted on it.
    I also made one 2 years ago with a friend that went to KU and we made it look like the football field, with yard markers and all.
    sounds sweet, I didn't even think about leaning it against a wall while not using it.... haha

Thread Information