Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

pewter
    2002 WS6

Anyone else wondering wtf people today are thinking?

Whats wrong with the world now? kids are getting 2yr olds smoking pot taping it and putting it on the internet. Guy gets pissed at his wife chops her up and stuffer her torso into a suitcase. Only good thing is big motor's coming back!!!! God bless the LS7 motor ::tips his hat::

Black
    1999 TA WS.6

Are you referring to Tara Grant? That happened not to far from me. They found her torso in the garage, a couple arms on 29 mile. It was wierd seeing this case come about. A couple weeks ago i saw this guy on the news almost everyday during lunch. Saying how his wife is missing, how he loves her and shit. Come to find out he chopped her up. What a fuck.

Now there are a couple kids with no mom and no dad. That is going to be hard growing up knowing your dad dismembered your mom. Yes, there are fucked up things in the world, but there always have been, always will be.

pewter
    2002 WS6

Angry

yea but like whats going on.. seriously look around you and just sit back and think. all the murders, rapes, thiefs, war, and of course geo metro's with a wing and exhaust. Come on folks stop skipping school and learn what honesty, respect, and some damn manners.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by Moonscar View Post
    yea but like whats going on.. seriously look around you and just sit back and think. all the murders, rapes, thiefs, war, and of course geo metro's with a wing and exhaust. Come on folks stop skipping school and learn what honesty, respect, and some damn manners.
    This shit has always been around (well, maybe not the metro's) the media just goes apeshit with it for ratings.

Sebring Silver
    98 Z-28 camaro

I don't believe people do think, just look at all the dumbasses out driving around in La La land. I'm almost positive that's the problem with this world today, some people just don't have any common sense at all.

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Whats wrong with the world now? kids are getting 2yr olds smoking pot taping it and putting it on the internet. Guy gets pissed at his wife chops her up and stuffer her torso into a suitcase. Only good thing is big motor's coming back!!!! God bless the LS7 motor ::tips his hat::
    the best was the teenager in an interview saying, 'well he was gonna smoke sooner or later, so it might as well be now with me giving it to him'...

how does this waste of space know the choices his nephew will make in life? lock that S.O.B. up for life. he has already shown he is not a productive member of society...

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

You are right as far as the second coming of the muscle car era makes this a great time to be alive!

Miss Pennsylvania ls1blackbeauty98's Avatar

'98 Black Gone :(
    01 WS6 Midnight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan View Post
    This shit has always been around (well, maybe not the metro's) the media just goes apeshit with it for ratings.
    i agree

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

and of course geo metro's with a wing and exhaust.

but seriously: that shit was always there, it's just the media coverage that makes it seem like there's more of that going on. events that used to be dealt with in local papers now make it into international tv and internet news.

PEWTER
    2000 CAMARO SS #3821

We also have the dead 19 yr. old girl laying in the apartment for 3 weeks while her 28 yr. old roommate (girl) is trying to impersonate her and get money from her parents. Michigan is going for most insane I think.

pewter
    2002 WS6

Some banged up stuff going on in this world. oh well just keep up the common sence everyone. Eventually after a couple more generations. Looks like there will be none left

This Light Dinner Is Over hamburger68's Avatar

Silver
    1998 Camaro Z28 A4

well, we're really working on eliminating common sense... i just watched "flavour of love" on mtv!

RED
    99 Chevy Camaro

The exhaust tips these ricers have on thier cars that make them sound like chipmunks farting in garbage cans.

pewter
    2002 WS6

lol yea they do kinda sound like that don't they

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger68 View Post
    well, we're really working on eliminating common sense... i just watched "flavour of love" on mtv!
    ich bin ein auslander... ignorance is bliss... we are heading for the heavens...

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spaz View Post
    ich bin ein auslander... ignorance is bliss... we are heading for the heavens...
    we are all but meer puppets now... we believe the spoon full that we are fed adn nothing else...

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

Quote Originally Posted by hamburger68 View Post
    or worse Who loves New York ?? Sure as hell is not me

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

what do i think these days....

well first and foremost... i think of my daughter... i think of what would happen if i were to die tomorrow...

we all will die.. some of us do not realized that.. most of us have not even taken taht in to consideration... most of us have not truely said "i am really going to die some day" and then wondered what it wil be like..

will it hurt? what happens after i'm dead? is there a god? will i go to heaven if there is one? what if god doesn't exist, what will happen? what is forever? what wil my family think? where wil i be when it happens? how will it happen? so on and so forth...

that is what the world hasn't seen or thought about yet... it is what we do not want to see or think...

Eventually after a couple more generations. Looks like there will be none left
    Eventually one of our middle eastern nutjobs will hit "the button" in the name of jihad and it will all be over.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by my5thNewUsernameHere View Post
    Eventually one of our middle eastern nutjobs will hit "the button" in the name of jihad and it will all be over.
    or will that be the beginning?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information