Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Anyone else a OLD SCHOOL BMX racer

I have one left and it is probably my favorite which is a Profile X frame with GT super Lace hubs,CW 3 piece crank,PowerLite bars,Primo pedals ect.

WANTED CLEM TWIN 3 PIECE CRANKS!!! I f you never got to see them they were BAD ASS!! It used a chain on both sides of the crank.

I had a ELF with the one and only Clem Twin 3 piece cranks. Naturally it got stolen in about a week of putting it together. If ANYONE knows someone that has a pair of these cranks PLEASE let me know I'll pay top dollar. Shit I'll even buy a complete bike if needed. Here is a Quad Angle with them on it.

Anyways if you still got your old school I would love to see some pics.

If there is ANY Profile frames out there I'm also interested 20,or 24 in cruisers.
    Hope some of you enjoy the pics.

Last edited by LS2Tuner; 01-01-2008 at 06:34 PM.
    Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by LS2Tuner View Post
    I have one left and it is probably my favorite which is a Profile X frame with GT super Lace hubs,CW 3 piece crank,PowerLite bars,Primo pedals ect.

WANTED CLEM TWIN 3 PIECE CRANKS!!! I f you never got to see them they were BAD ASS!! It used a chain on both sides of the crank.

I had a ELF with the one and only Clem Twin 3 piece cranks. Naturally it got stolen in about a week of putting it together. If ANYONE knows someone that has a pair of these cranks PLEASE let me know I'll pay top dollar. Shit I'll even buy a complete bike if needed. Here is a Quad Angle with them on it.
    Click for full size

Anyways if you still got your old school I would love to see some pics.

If there is ANY Profile frames out there I'm also interested 20,or 24 in cruisers.
    Hope some of you enjoy the pics.
    Click for full size Click for full size
    Click for full size
    yeah man... but damn...i cut down on the twin sproket chain deal waaaaaaay back when i was racing for weigh savings... i was doing really really good untill my knees took a shit on me...

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Black
    99 Z28

ha, those were the days. You must have loved the movie "Rad" too

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Damn I actually forgot about that movie I'm going to go try to find it tomorrow! LOL

Black
    99 Z28

You totally over rotated.
    No shit.
    Last edited by DrMilhouse; 01-01-2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: misquote :D

Jiuce it 'till it pings!! 97LTWON's Avatar

Midight blue
    1999 Z28

Damn bro, you and me are totally alike!!!! I chimed in with you in the old school systems on the stereo part of this site. I was the one with about 7 different systems..Zapco Z220's........orion HCCA425's,......hifonics platinums series and my faverite system to this day...all PPI m series all with "phantom power" driven Par225 and crossovers. Gotta love the phantom power balanced cables.Anyways i am an old school ABA racer....district CA2 here in southern cali. I raced 11X all the way to 16X and then got into dirt bikes. Raced for a couple of local sponsors had some pretty bitchen old school bikes. First bike i pieced together from mowing lawns when i was 11 was a Redline MXII with araya 1 3/8 and vector handlebrs. I loved that bike, i paid for everything myself and kicked all the other kids ass's that were riding SE's and Hutch's!!!!! Went expert in less than a year,a lot of Sunday and tuesday nights at the track. Then in 1998 i got an itch to race again but in the two-four class this time around i started racing again in the 25-29 cruiser class. I would see Jason Richardson at the Kearny track here in SD,(he would just practice his gates),and started to take some gates with him and i actually started to holeshot him until the second section of jumps and then he would make me look like i was "Dead sailoring" over all of my jumps!!That kid was pretty technical and fast!!!At that time i hooked up with Mike at SE Racing when they were in San MArcos and he set me up with a "sponsored ride on a Floval Flyer with mostly all profile parts,3 piece cranks 185mm (broom stick handles!!),chainwheel,hubs,bars,and stem.Gearing for most tracks was 43-19.That bike had some top end!!Anyways, those are some nice profile bikes and the quad with the dual chainring set up is cool too. Shawn Texas could of used something like that back in the day with the powerful gates that guy had!!!!!! I just got rid of a Hujtch Pro Racer that i had sitting around for years, all original stickers,the bike was a pre serial number bike, i think it was first year production,no front brake hole. I am sad that i got rid of it but i needed some cash. Got $400 just for the F&F.Got rid if my floval about 4 years ago,one of the stupidest things i have done!!!

Black
    , 2007 CBR600RR

Well Im not an old school rcer.. But I did my share of BMxing.

I had a Dimondback Reactor ex (stolen)

Then I gought a GT power series 1.0

I still have that one.. Good times.

impulse blue
    06 GTO

What was the bike with the Z in the lower tube?

man this brings back memories of my nuts being smashed on the gooseneck.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by flat-top View Post
    What was the bike with the Z in the lower tube?

man this brings back memories of my nuts being smashed on the gooseneck.
    My Profile. It's a small company from Florida.

Silver
    99 Camaro SS

I use to race 20 years ago. I was third in Va for 2 years and leading the points the last year I raced when I wrecked at a state qualifier and broke my cheek bone and eye socket. I won the championship race in Md. but I did'nt race there for points.. I still have my GT proseries Team Model. I was semi factory backed by MCS before the GT deal. Did a few nationals but my parents did'nt have the money to go into that for long.

blue

I've have two Hutches. A trickstar and a Windstyler.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Quote Originally Posted by HioSSilver View Post
    I use to race 20 years ago. I was third in Va for 2 years and leading the points the last year I raced when I wrecked at a state qualifier and broke my cheek bone and eye socket. I won the championship race in Md. but I did'nt race there for points.. I still have my GT proseries Team Model. I was semi factory backed by MCS before the GT deal. Did a few nationals but my parents did'nt have the money to go into that for long.
    How bout some pics of the GT.......?

Welcome to the site also!

Check out this Skyway on Ebay....$1700 http://cgi.ebay.com/1983-SKYWAY-TA-C...QQcmdZViewItem

Cool PK Ripper this ose one of my favorite colors with the orange SkyWays...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Paid 2 Post Daycrew SexOnWheels's Avatar

Blood Red
    Z28

Started racing with BMX, then dirt bikes, now I race cars.

A natural progression I would think.

Do any of you guys have helmet laws for bikes?

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

I can't believe NO ONE else has posted a single pic......

Silver
    99 Camaro SS

I have the wheels off the GT getting the spokes restrung right now. It would'nt make for a good pic.

white
    1998 Firebird Formula WS6

My fav bike was my Hutch Prostar, I just freestyled / quarterpipe. Broke a few frames (Redline, GT). I should not have sold that Hutch. Kids now with computers dont play like we did, I was out on the bike from morning until dark. Damn I feel old, it was 23 years ago I sold the Hutch.

Black
    99 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 97LTWON View Post
    Damn bro, you and me are totally alike!!!! I chimed in with you in the old school systems on the stereo part of this site. I was the one with about 7 different systems..Zapco Z220's........orion HCCA425's,......hifonics platinums series and my faverite system to this day...all PPI m series all with "phantom power" driven Par225 and crossovers. Gotta love the phantom power balanced cables.Anyways i am an old school ABA racer....district CA2 here in southern cali. I raced 11X all the way to 16X and then got into dirt bikes. Raced for a couple of local sponsors had some pretty bitchen old school bikes. First bike i pieced together from mowing lawns when i was 11 was a Redline MXII with araya 1 3/8 and vector handlebrs. I loved that bike, i paid for everything myself and kicked all the other kids ass's that were riding SE's and Hutch's!!!!! Went expert in less than a year,a lot of Sunday and tuesday nights at the track. Then in 1998 i got an itch to race again but in the two-four class this time around i started racing again in the 25-29 cruiser class. I would see Jason Richardson at the Kearny track here in SD,(he would just practice his gates),and started to take some gates with him and i actually started to holeshot him until the second section of jumps and then he would make me look like i was "Dead sailoring" over all of my jumps!!That kid was pretty technical and fast!!!At that time i hooked up with Mike at SE Racing when they were in San MArcos and he set me up with a "sponsored ride on a Floval Flyer with mostly all profile parts,3 piece cranks 185mm (broom stick handles!!),chainwheel,hubs,bars,and stem.Gearing for most tracks was 43-19.That bike had some top end!!Anyways, those are some nice profile bikes and the quad with the dual chainring set up is cool too. Shawn Texas could of used something like that back in the day with the powerful gates that guy had!!!!!! I just got rid of a Hujtch Pro Racer that i had sitting around for years, all original stickers,the bike was a pre serial number bike, i think it was first year production,no front brake hole. I am sad that i got rid of it but i needed some cash. Got $400 just for the F&F.Got rid if my floval about 4 years ago,one of the stupidest things i have done!!!

Ha, I just caught that this was a response to me. I haven't been on a bike since I was 12. I broke my tib/fib and femur all in the same year. Spent a lot of time in casts that year, ended up "lame" and haven't really been back on a bike since.

Black
    1997 Firehawk LT4

Never raced BMX, but did some neighborhood freestylin'. I never got that good, though. I had a black/blue HARO Master (matched my body a lot of the time, lol) with white SkyWay Mags. It's a wonder I didn't kill myself on that thing. Sold it to a kid in our youth group at church a couple years ago for $50.

Black
    1997 Firehawk LT4

It pains me to say...it looked an awful lot like this one on ebay for $400+
    LINK

Mine had some cheesy black tires from Rose's departmant store, though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information