Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Impounded

anyone drive unregistered uninsured?

been driving like that for a while. don't have the money for that shit. you know, it's amazing how cheap a car can be if you do that, and only drive it to work and back. I consider auto insurance to be total bull shit. and registration is just a tax, nothing more. you pay for insurance so that if the car is damaged, they fix it. But if you DO have them fix it, because you've put in a claim now, they increase your rates! and the extra you pay in increased rates is about equal to how much it cost to fix the car!! so why exactly am I paying for insurance?!!!?! I might as well fix the car wiht my own money as I would be anyway. I know, if the car is stole or totalled than I'm screwed, or if I injur someone I'm screwed. but I think I'll take that chance. when the rules of the game are insane, don't play the game.

you are a piece of shit and i hope some illegal mexican without insurance slams into you

Adam
    LOL That is dumb. Dumbest thing ive heard all day. Ya better not speed, swerve, or even have a liscense plate out. I guarentee once you get caught, your going to wish youd have had insurance. you'll eventually get fucked, post back up and tell us how much your fine was

red
    '90 5.0 LX

It's not so much that you don't need insurance since you'll pay for the damage to your car......who's gonna pay to damage you cause to someone else's car that you're responsible for.....or if you injure them??? If you have no insurance coverage for them to claim against......you or your parents might lose assets. Get basic coverage at least.......be responsbile.

your parts guy!!! 1fastcamarosss11's Avatar

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

when i got my ss, in fla. i drove it back to ohio, no plates but had insurance.

i reccomend you get some fast and do the right thing before you hit someone else from here. someone please delete this thread.

navy blue metallic
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    been driving like that for a while. don't have the money for that shit. you know, it's amazing how cheap a car can be if you do that, and only drive it to work and back. I consider auto insurance to be total bull shit. and registration is just a tax, nothing more. you pay for insurance so that if the car is damaged, they fix it. But if you DO have them fix it, because you've put in a claim now, they increase your rates! and the extra you pay in increased rates is about equal to how much it cost to fix the car!! so why exactly am I paying for insurance?!!!?! I might as well fix the car wiht my own money as I would be anyway. I know, if the car is stole or totalled than I'm screwed, or if I injur someone I'm screwed. but I think I'll take that chance. when the rules of the game are insane, don't play the game.
    dude your a moron

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by SLIM_DURST View Post
    I'm with you - i can't fuckin believe i said that.

I got no insurance on my Blazer but i still drive it to work on sunny days. I'm not going to pay $50 a month cause even if i had insurance the first time i get pulled over the cops will take it away cause of the cracked windshield, dual exhaust, rusted through rocker panels, etc.-the list goes on and on and it would cost about 5 times as much to fix than it's worth.

I damn well know the risk i'm taking, if i get in a crash i'll never drive again and the fine is up to $5000 for no insurance.

I don't give a shit and I'll gladly take my chances.

"now,you pissed us off!!" Trouble maker's Avatar
    Let me put you in contact with a so-called aquaintance of mine.He too,chose to drive uninsured!"ahh shit,nothings ever going to happen.".well to no surprise,he totaled out a 35,000 corvette,racked up over 50,000 in medical bills,lost his Job,and his career in that field..oh did I mention the 350,000 Judgement against him and all future earnings,his assets,not to mention the other passengers civil suit that he lost also!!That one only cost him 125,000!!
    Needless to say..His 9.00/hr job,mandatory 60 hour work week(Court appointed),I think they figured something like....."when he turns 145 years old,his debt to society will be almost paid!!.....Do you get the moral of this story yet??...and yes this is a true,actual event!!

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Quote Originally Posted by x-40oz-x View Post
    I'm with you - i can't fuckin believe i said that.

I got no insurance on my Blazer but i still drive it to work on sunny days. I'm not going to pay $50 a month cause even if i had insurance the first time i get pulled over the cops will take it away cause of the cracked windshield, dual exhaust, rusted through rocker panels, etc.-the list goes on and on and it would cost about 5 times as much to fix than it's worth.

I damn well know the risk i'm taking, if i get in a crash i'll never drive again and the fine is up to $5000 for no insurance.

I don't give a shit and I'll gladly take my chances.
    wow. but we are in the us mostly here.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

i hope this gets locked soon it going to get out of hand.

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble maker View Post
    Let me put you in contact with a so-called aquaintance of mine.He too,chose to drive uninsured!"ahh shit,nothings ever going to happen.".well to no surprise,he totaled out a 35,000 corvette,racked up over 50,000 in medical bills,lost his Job,and his career in that field..oh did I mention the 350,000 Judgement against him and all future earnings,his assets,not to mention the other passengers civil suit that he lost also!!That one only cost him 125,000!!
    Needless to say..His 9.00/hr job,mandatory 60 hour work week(Court appointed),I think they figured something like....."when he turns 145 years old,his debt to society will be almost paid!!.....Do you get the moral of this story yet??...and yes this is a true,actual event!!
    A friend of a friend got a $2000 ticket for no insurance and my friend's dad told me it's up to 5 grand now.
    Some one could rear-end me and it would still be my ass cause i shouldn't be on the road.

My cutlass is insured which is what i drive when i'm not in the blazer.
    My camaro is not insured but i don't drive it.

I know the 100% stupid risk i'm taking and i'm willing to pay the consequences.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

A friend of a friend got a $2000 ticket for no insurance and my friend's dad told me it's up to 5 grand now.
    Some one could rear-end me and it would still be my ass cause i shouldn't be on the road.

My cutlass is insured which is what i drive when i'm not in the blazer.
    My camaro is not insured but i don't drive it.
    so how much more could it really be for a beat up blazer, with another car on the policy. not 50.00 per month that seems to high. try progressive.

Red Tint Jewelcoat
    2008 Trailblazer SS

I have parked my car for 3-4 months because of this.

Some winters I take the insurance completely off the T/A.

1981 g-Body

Quote Originally Posted by 1fastcamarosss11 View Post
    so how much more could it really be for a beat up blazer, with another car on the policy. not 50.00 per month that seems to high. try progressive.
    It's not the insurance that screws me, it's the 7mpg i get.
    All my money goes into gas money.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

It's not the insurance that screws me, it's the 7mpg i get.
    All my money goes into gas money.
    why do you drive it then? not to be an ass but if you can't afford the gas why? don't drive that blazer and get insurance.
    i guess i just don't get it. i have 2 housees kids and a wife. i don't need to lose any of it.

1981 g-Body

why do you drive it then?
    Cause i'm one of those "it'll never happen to me guys".

Black
    1998 Trans Am M6

I pray you guys are joking.

I guess you'll find out when you seriously injure yourself, or worse, somebody else. also, when you get bustedm the insurance bangs you after the state does...but that's neither here nor there. this is another reason why insurance cost so much.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Cause i'm one of those "it'll never happen to me guys".
    at least you give an answer. i do wish the best. but please just get some insurance.

1981 g-Body

at least you give an answer. i do wish the best. but please just get some insurance.
    Thanks but i usually only work 3 miles from home and drive on 3 different steets to get there. If i have to work on the otherside of town i drive the car.

trans am 00 ws6
    1998 camaro ss vert

Thanks but i usually only work 3 miles from home and drive on 3 different steets to get there. If i have to work on the otherside of town i drive the car.
    i guess it makes sense i just couldn't do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information