Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Talking an answer to why gas prices are so high...

AN ENGINEERING
    MASTER PIECE

During the construction phase (the huge overhead structure)......

Dubai,
    United Arab Emirates

All finished. Notice the size of the palm trees
    outside.......... Can you guess what it is ???

Remember, this is in
    the middle of the desert....

The very HOT desert where temperatures get up to 140
    degrees.....

Unbelievable!

But true.....

I
    t is a self contained Ski Resort.......................The

INSIDE view:

Why is gasoline $3.15 a gallon for regular unleaded??????

So they can ski in the desert, that's why!

Are
    we stupid or what!?

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Where have you been? That's older then the internet itself.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Pewter
    2002 T/A WS6

That's awesome that something like that can be made.. crappy that it's not here instead.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SiggyZ View Post
    Where have you been? That's older then the internet itself.
    i know.. lots of peeps didn't see it yet though..

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Pshhh....what do ragheads know about skiing

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

it's probably some arab prince's play house too. aka not open to the public

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Hah, I love all the crazy shit they do out there with all their money... My favorite are the custom made islands than look like palm trees or all the continents, etc.

blacker than wesleysnipes
    98' trans am

i could really give a shit less what they do with their money. nor how much profit the oil companies make...why would i hate on a company that markets/produces/manufactures and sells the most important natural resource in the world..the price gouge because they can..good for them, i wish i was lucky enough to own a oil company...thats why i dont give a shit about $3.75 a gallon right now either..we own performance cars...everything is more expensive..we need to pay to play.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by shady milkman View Post
    i could really give a shit less what they do with their money. nor how much profit the oil companies make...why would i hate on a company that markets/produces/manufactures and sells the most important natural resource in the world..the price gouge because they can..good for them, i wish i was lucky enough to own a oil company...thats why i dont give a shit about $3.75 a gallon right now either..we own performance cars...everything is more expensive..we need to pay to play.
    yeah... but it is absolutly no excuse for oil companies to be cunts and fill thier pockets like they have been... unfortunatly not every thing else has been going up with the fuel costs... all of the shipping industries are greatly sufforing because of that... you get trucks shipping potatoes and they are still hauling the same amount for the same price but now they are paying out the ass on fuel and losing thier asses off...

another thing that pisses me off is... Diesle is a byproduct of gas... why the fuck it that shit so god damned expensive?!?!

Ignition Orange Metallic
    '08 G8 GT

supposedly they're building something very similar here in dallas.

Pewter
    2000 SS

after the big oil (all american companies) appeared before congress the other day to explain why they were showing record profits the question was asked "why dont you cut your profits alittle and lower the price of gas to provide relief to the american people?"

all of the oil execs fell silent and had no response.............humm

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by BowTieBear View Post
    after the big oil (all american companies) appeared before congress the other day to explain why they were showing record profits the question was asked "why dont you cut your profits alittle and lower the price of gas to provide relief to the american people?"

all of the oil execs fell silent and had no response.............humm
    one did respond spewing something about common sense economics..I mean why should they cut profits to help out others..doesnt every company have a responsibility to make as much profit for the shareholders as possible ?
    i like to think of it this way..people bitch about these prices..but then they bitch about "giving" their money away in taxes...on that same note why would they oil companies pretty much give away some of their potential profits so the american people can go and buy 3 more mcdonalds meals a week. I bend over and take it in the butt from big oil because..shit they are just doing their job.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

shit they are just doing their job.
    bull shit... they have created a monopoly... seeing how high they can go before we tap out... is thier job to see if they can collapse the american economy? because that is exactly what they have been doing...

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    bull shit... they have created a monopoly... seeing how high they can go before we tap out... is thier job to see if they can collapse the american economy? because that is exactly what they have been doing...
    what is the MAIN goal of any company? why do you work? to make as much money as possible.

americans ..me included bitch wayyyy to much...we use the most oil we should pay the most. it is not the oil companies fault that we are sooo dependent on them. We drive big ass cars with shitty mileage but we demand for cheaper oil prices..best way to do that..is to stop depending soo heavily on oil...i dont plan on doing that anytime soon and most people arent either..so we sleep in the bed we make. other countries that use less oil pay out the ass for it..and somehow they survive. We are hating on a company for doing its job...to make money. Why? because we arent making as much as them...period!

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

what is the MAIN goal of any company? why do you work? to make as much money as possible.

americans ..me included bitch wayyyy to much...we use the most oil we should pay the most. it is not the oil companies fault that we are sooo dependent on them. We drive big ass cars with shitty mileage but we demand for cheaper oil prices..best way to do that..is to stop depending soo heavily on oil...i dont plan on doing that anytime soon and most people arent either..so we sleep in the bed we make. other countries that use less oil pay out the ass for it..and somehow they survive. We are hating on a company for doing its job...to make money. Why? because we arent making as much as them...period!
    ' that right there aint nuthin but pure D communism" ... Buford T Justice ...lol

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by snaggeltooth View Post
    ' that right there aint nuthin but pure D communism" ... Buford T Justice ...lol
    are you agreeing with me or making a classic snaggletooth funny?

Senior Member 440 rwhp trans am's Avatar

red ta orange gto
    97 trans am 06 gto

shit america has some of the lowest gas prices in the world. stop bitching

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

yes... the goal is to make as much money as you can... but not at teh expense of an entire nations economy?!

you're not thinking aobut the impact it has on everything... houses aren't selling (especially ones with oil heat)... transportation costs are up and companies are losing money from that... etc, etc, etc...

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

wow, go shady! turn'in a thread into a political debate...

98' trans am

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    yes... the goal is to make as much money as you can... but not at teh expense of an entire nations economy?!

you're not thinking aobut the impact it has on everything... houses aren't selling (especially ones with oil heat)... transportation costs are up and companies are losing money from that... etc, etc, etc...
    thats not oil's fault..that is because american's dont have enough money to to buy the wants...after they pig themselves on the wants.."damn i dont have enough money to fill up my tank..but at least i payed my permium package cable bill with 10000 channels that i only watch 10 channels of." the fact that we only pay $5 more at fill up isnt that bad...and dont blame the housing crisis on oil.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information