Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Another Video of police brutality

I understand that this guy only ran from the cops because he first stole a car then he stole a horse and the cops treat him like this.............

98 Formula
    06 duramax

these dumbass cops aren't doing themselves any favors......seems like there's a new video every week now. I would imagine there's been a wide swing in public opinion on cops just this week alone. I know I view them differently. I used to always side with the cops because of the difficult job they have to do but I'm now seeing that most don't do it very well. That whole group needs to do jail time for attempted murder.....the whole group....whether they swung or not because the others did nothing to stop it. I'd like to see this guys injuries and I'm sure we will before the weekends over.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I can't help but think that there is a whole lot more to this story. What the hell pisses so many cops off like that? How long had they all been chasing him? Close to the end, some where sitting on the ground like they were exhausted.

That horse did not want to cooperate and run for this guy. It makes me wonder how long and how hard he had been rode as well. I was watching the horses reaction once the guy fell off. He was like WTF is going on

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Screw the guy. Steal a car and a horse get a beat down.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I guess I see it much differently........police aren't there to hand out punishment. They're to enforce the laws. Punishments are handed down by the courts and nowhere in our legal system is a beating by 7-8 guys a legal punishment. I believe that's where the disconnect is with cops these days.....their only task is to enforce laws. They have the right to defend themselves but these last 2 videos are the complete opposite of defending themselves. I hope they all go to prison because they're more of a criminal than the people they were arresting.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

Ya know...its getting really hard to defend cops right now. I would have a hard time defending a legit straight arrow cop at this point just because of all the stuff floating around showing brutality everywhere. I would almost immediately have to ask "are you sure you didnt do anything wrong...?" if something came up. Thats coming from a guy who has a chief of police, detective, swat member, and a sheriff in the family...

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I guess I see it much differently........police aren't there to hand out punishment. They're to enforce the laws. Punishments are handed down by the courts and nowhere in our legal system is a beating by 7-8 guys a legal punishment. I believe that's where the disconnect is with cops these days.....their only task is to enforce laws. They have the right to defend themselves but these last 2 videos are the complete opposite of defending themselves. I hope they all go to prison because they're more of a criminal than the people they were arresting.
    +1................
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion
    I tried reading that article but it had too many words.

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I can't help but think that there is a whole lot more to this story. What the hell pisses so many cops off like that? How long had they all been chasing him? Close to the end, some where sitting on the ground like they were exhausted.

That horse did not want to cooperate and run for this guy. It makes me wonder how long and how hard he had been rode as well. I was watching the horses reaction once the guy fell off. He was like WTF is going on

There is nothing that guy could of done to get that type of beating from that many guys...........police are there to enforce the law not deal out punishment, that's the job of the courts, what i just saw wasn't a legal punishment.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Inb4 Chris Rock video

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Inb4 Chris Rock video
    true story...
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by Murder after Midnight View Post
    There is nothing that guy could of done to get that type of beating from that many guys...........police are there to enforce the law not deal out punishment, that's the job of the courts, what i just saw wasn't a legal punishment.
    Oh, I fully agree. I'm not debating that at all. I'm just wondering why the hell so many cops were all over him like that. There were a lot of them. I've a feeling there is more to this than is known right now is all. Any one of them that was kicking him or punching him ought to be put away

I still feel sorry for the horse though

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I just heard on the news that 10 of those deputies have been put on paid leave. Paid leave... That'll teach'em

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I just heard on the news that 10 of those deputies have been put on paid leave. Paid leave... That'll teach'em
    I read a while back that they have to do paid leave because of unions and laws.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

I'm sure that is the reason. City, State and Govt employees, they're special don't ya know You or I would be suspended/fired first without pay and questions asked later.

always dirty
    2013 Ram 2014 Caddy ATS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I agree that cops should be just enforcing the law. But many criminals get a slap on the wrist and get back out to do things over and over. I know if he stole from me I would shake the hands of the officers for doing what I would want to do myself.

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

More news.............................
    10 deputies on leave after California horse chase beating

Gone:2001 Camaro SS #4846

I have to admit I was ready to side with the cops, but after seeing them kick the guy in the head and the balls while he was face down on the ground, nope.

Then they basically take turns pounding the guy.

That's WAY beyond apprehension and neutralization of a threat.

I still have to also admit that if the guy had been a rapist or child molester, I would still be siding with the cops.

Edit: This guy is obviously a real model citizen, and after a 2.5 hour chase I guess the police were a little ticked off.

Pusok has a slew of vehicle code violations and pleaded no contest to several criminal charges, including multiple instances of resisting arrest, attempted robbery, animal cruelty and fighting or offensive words, according to San Bernardino County Superior Court records.

McMahon said deputies had previously been called to a home where Pusok allegedly made threats to kill a deputy and fatally shot a family puppy in front of his family members. "We were very familiar with his aggressive nature," McMahon said.
    Last edited by CJREX; 04-11-2015 at 05:34 AM.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by CJREX View Post
    I have to admit I was ready to side with the cops, but after seeing them kick the guy in the head and the balls while he was face down on the ground, nope.

Then they basically take turns pounding the guy.

That's WAY beyond apprehension and neutralization of a threat.

I still have to also admit that if the guy had been a rapist or child molester, I would still be siding with the cops.

Edit: This guy is obviously a real model citizen, and after a 2.5 hour chase I guess the police were a little ticked off.

Pusok has a slew of vehicle code violations and pleaded no contest to several criminal charges, including multiple instances of resisting arrest, attempted robbery, animal cruelty and fighting or offensive words, according to San Bernardino County Superior Court records.

McMahon said deputies had previously been called to a home where Pusok allegedly made threats to kill a deputy and fatally shot a family puppy in front of his family members. "We were very familiar with his aggressive nature," McMahon said.
    Yep, I went to watch a recorded daytime show last night and instead, it was the news briefing on this incident. Like I said, I knew that there had to be more to this story. Way too many cops on the scene and all very pissed off and exhausted/dehydrated. I'm not condoning the actions they took at all. They can't act like that no matter what they went through in the hours leading up to this capture, or what he had done previously that brought them all there for that matter. I just understand it a little better now. I knew details were missing. Apparently, this was about Identity fraud.

The Deputies, Sargent and Detective, will all have their day in court.

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Horse thief? Back in the day that was a hanging offense. Shoot a puppy? He deserves a beat down for sure. Identity fraud? Kick his ass sea bass...

And while the cops may have been over zealous this guy needed an ass whooping anyway...

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    Horse thief? Back in the day that was a hanging offense. Shoot a puppy? He deserves a beat down for sure. Identity fraud? Kick his ass sea bass...

And while the cops may have been over zealous this guy needed an ass whooping anyway...
    Still is in TX....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information