Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Red
    2001 ws6

another rant about women

soooo ive been talking to this girl for about 6 months and in those 6 months theres been alot from her past ive accepted because i thought shed be worth it. i decided to forget about how i usually look at things and look past it because of how it was between the two of us. so everythings been fine, she slept over last week, we went to dinner, went to the beach etc. and there hasnt even been a hint of anything wrong. well last night i get a txt from her saying ....its not you its me i need time to figure things out etc etc......i was like huh? wheres this coming from. she says its something she has to do and all this bs. i have 2 ideas, 2 days after she slept over she went to a party her x was at (they dated for 2 years) but told me she saw him and left....didnt seem to upset about it so i payed it no attention. the 2nd idea is she just started a new job and the night before she told me all this she was telling me how well the 2 of them get along. again i trusted her and didnt even question it. now im sitting here telling myself i never should have accepted her past because eventually all women are the same. my question to you guys is........is it the new guy? is it the x? or does she just need some time and will call in a week or 2........ill try to get a pic up in a min/rant
    Last edited by basballny2; 06-08-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Its the ex. Even if its not the ex, she is not ready for the same thing you are. Don't expect her to call in a week or two, unless she thinks she is going to have 2 guys she goes back and forth between. Either way, run.

Red
    2001 ws6

i know what i gata do but its just like.....wtf, u think you found a good girl and out of nowhere its over? there all the same man

Silver 2002 WS.6
    Red 1989 Formula

Probably the ex, had she recently broken up with him before you and her started talking? Whatever you do, just don't contact her. If she said goodbye then goodbye it is.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by basballny2 View Post
    i know what i gata do but its just like.....wtf, u think you found a good girl and out of nowhere its over? there all the same man
    You answered your own thought. They are all the same, you don't find a good girl, they don't exist in our age range. They are nice to look at, good for a few things, but sticking with one long term doesn't seem to work anymore. Less stress and headaches without them.

Red
    2001 ws6

the more i think about it the less i want to get married, it seems like nothing but a headache

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

Unless it's been more than 1 year (sometimes longer) since the last relationship then they are not over it.

Trust me I've been in your shoes...

And I'm with P on this: Less headaches without them...

Negro
    2000 Trans Am WS.6

there is another guy.... all i needed to read was "i need to figure things out" 9 outa 10 times that means "Im not sure which guy i want, thought something new would be good but i miss the old one"

trust me i have them down to an art...

Black
    1999 Trans Am Ws6/M6

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    there is another guy.... all i needed to read was "i need to figure things out" 9 outa 10 times that means "Im not sure which guy i want, thought something new would be good but i miss the old one"

trust me i have them down to an art...
    ^This. Don't contact her. Show your value and see other women.
    Last edited by Ls1_385hp_T/A; 06-08-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Silver
    2005 Ram Daytona

girls are for fags

black
    02 ss camaro

the more i think about it the less i want to get married, it seems like nothing but a headache
    My buddy gave me some advice about getting married the other day. It was..."if you want to be happy the rest of your life,make an ugly fat woman your wife and make her sign a pre-nup....that way if she leaves...you won't give a shit".

If you are getting the milk for free,don't buy the cow. If the cow stops putting out,find a new one.... More words of wisdom.

ʢ ൧ ൨ ൩ ൪ ൫ ൬ ൭ ൮Ր Ց Ւ Փ Smittro's Avatar

White
    2008 Hummer H3

A women that looks like that will have many, MANY, callers..

You likely have one full time job.. Do you really want another??

just my.02..

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

We are not all the same. I seem to remember several men Ive dated over the years pulling the same BS.

Its just human nature to be wishy washy.

But to the OP. Let her go. Don't talk to her and move on.

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

Quote Originally Posted by jrbonds View Post
    We are not all the same. I seem to remember several men Ive dated over the years pulling the same BS.
    i agree with this... in my late teens to mid 20s i dated this one chick off and on... i would dump her because some new ass came along then dump the new ass basically out of the blue and go back to the old ass... i must have done this 5 times. after we broke up for good a new chick did the SAME shit to me but i knew exactly what to do.... i told her i don't have time for games and bullshit and said call me when you are ready... a few months later she was all over me on my terms. fast forward 10 years and i'm happily married to her and we are best friends.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i got me one hell of a great woman... they are out there... you jsut haven't found one yet and she (the girl you were with) certainly isn't a good one...

Black
    2002 Camaro SS (crashed)

I suggest you read the book "Men are from Mars, Women are from planet stupid"

Red
    2001 ws6

its just frustrating, treated her real good, i have a career, buyin a house this summer, i just dont understand how you go from sleeping at my house last week and telling me how happy you are and all this other bullshit to....i need my time.....i know its another guy but it just sux.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

its just frustrating, treated her real good, i have a career, buyin a house this summer, i just dont understand how you go from sleeping at my house last week and telling me how happy you are and all this other bullshit to....i need my time.....i know its another guy but it just sux.
    text her something like "you only live once... i tihnk i was more than good to you but you seem to have another agenda... i don't want to sound mean, rude or cruel but don't expect me to wait around for you while you try to figure out if you want to be with me or not because you've already made up your mind..."

then don't ever talk to her again...

2002 WS6
    1965 Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    text her something like "you only live once... i tihnk i was more than good to you but you seem to have another agenda... i don't want to sound mean, rude or cruel but don't expect me to wait around for you while you try to figure out if you want to be with me or not because you've already made up your mind..."

Visualize°Design°Create SSwt00SS's Avatar

'18 CTS-V
    '13 ZL1

Quote Originally Posted by spaz View Post
    text her something like...i'm not a tease, just a reminder of what you can't have!!!

fixed!!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information