Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Angry another kidney stone

yea so i was pissing blood all weekend but wasnt feeling any pain. got back home from outta town this morning and took a diahrea shit. went to eat breakfast after that and then my side starts killing me and i instantly knew what it was. last time i had one i had diahrea and then a stone started moving. my last one was 2mm and this one is 3mm. im currently unemployed and the hospital gave me a doctors note to take 2 days off work lol.

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Wow I hope I never have one of those to pass.

2000 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 A4 - Light Pewter Metallic
    Direct Flo lid, SLP Loudmouth, Bassani Offroad Y-Pipe, BMR strut tower brace, BMR subframe connectors, shift points tune and !EGR

2011 Kia Forte EX A6 Sportmatic - Titanium Silver Metallic

Silver
    2016 Dodge Challenger

Ive had atleast 3. No issurance sucks. I had to have one blasted and it still cost alot even with insurance.

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

Quote Originally Posted by bandit95 View Post
    yea so i was pissing blood all weekend but wasnt feeling any pain. got back home from outta town this morning and took a diahrea shit. went to eat breakfast after that and then my side starts killing me and i instantly knew what it was. last time i had one i had diahrea and then a stone started moving. my last one was 2mm and this one is 3mm. im currently unemployed and the hospital gave me a doctors note to take 2 days off work lol.
    Long post coming...

Ah shit that brings back memories. What people that never had one don't understand is pissing out the stone is the easy part...having it travel from the kidney to the bladder is where the non-stop pain comes from. I always have massive diarrhea when I have one also...must be from the pain.

I've had around 10ish stones...since I was 15. I was pissing blood without pain like you about 1 1/2 years ago...after that I was having sporadic stone pain for about 2 months. The docs found that I had a 9mm stone in my kidney that was teetering on the edge of the ureter tube...going in and out. It finally went in the tube but I couldn't pass it...it got lodged in the tube behind my pelvic bone.

So yea anyway...they had to go up my cawk and get it. The aftermath of that surgery was complete fucking hell....pissing pure blood, blood clots, having a stint in the ureter to keep it open. Lemme tell ya that was fucking fantastic...the damn ting causes you to feel like you have to pee all the time. On top of that you're awake when they finally take it out...good times.

Have you changed your diet? I limit my dairy (barely any milk, no cheese), don't eat any nuts, chocolate or anything that causes a build up of oxalates. I also drink at least 2 gallons of water a day throughout the day...so far so good.

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by redls1 View Post
    Ive had atleast 3. No issurance sucks. I had to have one blasted and it still cost alot even with insurance.
    Oooo i've had that done also...they couldn't do it to the big one though because it was behind my pelvic bone.

SILVER
    2004 CTS-V

Damn! I never heard the details of it! My mom went through it and it sure always sounded like it hurt!

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by SeVeReDiStOrTiOn View Post
    Long post coming...

Ah shit that brings back memories. What people that never had one don't understand is pissing out the stone is the easy part...having it travel from the kidney to the bladder is where the non-stop pain comes from. I always have massive diarrhea when I have one also...must be from the pain.

I've had around 10ish stones...since I was 15. I was pissing blood without pain like you about 1 1/2 years ago...after that I was having sporadic stone pain for about 2 months. The docs found that I had a 9mm stone in my kidney that was teetering on the edge of the ureter tube...going in and out. It finally went in the tube but I couldn't pass it...it got lodged in the tube behind my pelvic bone.

So yea anyway...they had to go up my cawk and get it. The aftermath of that surgery was complete fucking hell....pissing pure blood, blood clots, having a stint in the ureter to keep it open. Lemme tell ya that was fucking fantastic...the damn ting causes you to feel like you have to pee all the time. On top of that you're awake when they finally take it out...good times.

Have you changed your diet? I limit my dairy (barely any milk, no cheese), don't eat any nuts, chocolate or anything that causes a build up of oxalates. I also drink at least 2 gallons of water a day throughout the day...so far so good.
    yea my biggest fear was having one that required a stint. i think that makes me cringe more than a stone itself. no change in diet, other than muscle milk and creatine since i started working out in january. i've tried to start eating better foods. they gave me the flomax to relax my muscles and try to loosen up the urinary tract so the stone can start moving out. no more pain today so far, and i'm praying for it to pass as painlessly as possible. all i drink is water for the past few months with a few beers on the weekends. when i pissed my first one out i didnt feel anything, but it hurt like hell on steroids on its way to my cawk. hopefully this one moves out soon. i forgot to ask them, but do ya know how soon before i could do strenuous activities again like working out?

05 Wrangler

yea my biggest fear was having one that required a stint. i think that makes me cringe more than a stone itself. no change in diet, other than muscle milk and creatine since i started working out in january. i've tried to start eating better foods. they gave me the flomax to relax my muscles and try to loosen up the urinary tract so the stone can start moving out. no more pain today so far, and i'm praying for it to pass as painlessly as possible. all i drink is water for the past few months with a few beers on the weekends. when i pissed my first one out i didnt feel anything, but it hurt like hell on steroids on its way to my cawk. hopefully this one moves out soon. i forgot to ask them, but do ya know how soon before i could do strenuous activities again like working out?
    Did they give you a strainer to filter your piss so you can catch the stone? If they didn't it'll be hard to tell when you do finally pass it. As soon as a stone passes it's like nothing ever happened... so I usually start working out right away.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I would probably be the first recorded case of someone dying from a kidney stone..... my brother in law gets about 2-3 a year. I'd just get a colostomy bag or something.

down with the lot lizards blackhawk01's Avatar

Red
    2001 Camaro SS A4

omg..i couldnt imagine shooting a peanut out of the end of my junk..

Black
    2001 Trans Am (sold)

I've got one stuck in me right now. Been there since like last July. Milk is bad? I drink alot of it with whey protien. I got off the creatine cause I heard that was horrible on your kidneys.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

If I ever, EVER, piss blood, I would freak out so bad, I'd probably zip tie the fucker shut, get in the trans am and floor it to the e.r.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i'm sure your boss will under stand... i hope it is painless as possable bud...

Monterey Maroon Metalic
    2000 Z28

Fawking horrible!

Whenever I have a bad day I'll just think about Bandid and SeVeReDiStOrTiOn and everything will instantly be better.

never had one...never want one

05 Wrangler

Quote Originally Posted by Smkn_TA View Post
    If I ever, EVER, piss blood, I would freak out so bad, I'd probably zip tie the fucker shut, get in the trans am and floor it to the e.r.
    aahhahahha thanks man, i haven't laughed that hard in awhile

Blue GMC Canyon
    trans ams gone now

Quote Originally Posted by INMY01TA View Post
    I've got one stuck in me right now. Been there since like last July. Milk is bad? I drink alot of it with whey protien. I got off the creatine cause I heard that was horrible on your kidneys.
    i dont think it's the milk thats bad, something about certain calciums or the way it's processed by the body that can cause them. i didnt know about the creatine, i started taking that not too long ago and i started drinking milk again with my whey proteins as well. that could be what caused it which sucks. i havent had any pain since the day it 1st happened, side has just felt tight a few times. i havent really used my strainer either, and i've only pissed blood one time since then as well. i think it's just stuck in there or it may have slipped out painlessly, which would be one of the greatest prayers ever answered lol. today ive had a raging case of diahrea which sucks. i tell ya, if it's not one thing it's another.

Red
    1998 Camaro SS

I have heard that a juice glass of cranberry juice daily is good for preventative measure. If you already have one, it may not help in time. If I were one that had a history of getting them, I would definately try that. By the way, I dislike cranberry juice. But crangrape if great.

Something Diabolical... chuckie669's Avatar
    2000 C5 Torch Red

Holy crap. My condolences to your pop guns...

impulse blue
    06 GTO

i had 2 in the past year. one was 6.8

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information