Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Angry girlfriend question

Hey everyone,

So i've been dating this girl for about 3 years now, and this one thing about her still passes my mind.

We usually text each other all the time during the day, we'll never really go over 3 hours without checking up on each other. She was fine today but after work I texted her and she didn't answer. That's fine. But than she didn't text or call me for like 4 hours. I called maybe once and left 2 messages, the second one being "where are you" than when she finally texted back, she texted back saying "home". Basically the rest of the conversation involved her sending 1-2 worded texts. I asked if something was wrong; she said no. Of course she never tells me when she's mad but I always sense it.

Anyhow my question is, how many of you out there have had your girlfriend ignore you completely and not tell you why she's mad at something? Perhaps it being you OR not we don't live together so I can't exactly talk to her face to face

05 Wrangler
    00 Z28 sold :-(

I'm guessing it has something to do with Valentines Day and what you did or didn't do. Or she's cheating and she's "busy" ATM

98 Formula
    06 duramax

how old are you guys? That will determine my response.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I don't think it has anything to do with that, yesterday went fine.. Oh geez I sincerely hope not lol

I'm 22 she's 21 haha

98 Formula
    06 duramax

ok...so you're adults.......almost. I sometimes feel the obligation to pass on knowledge to you younger guys. I'll pass this little tidbit to you. Stop trying to figure out women. You're taking a test where the answers are constantly changing. There have been books written and movies made about this shit.....you're not going to suddenly crack the code. Secondly......if you don't hear from her for a day or two consider yourself lucky and be kinda pissed at yourself for not putting that time to better use. Lastly....you're young and by my mathematical calculations you've been dating the same girl since high school. There's a lot of time before you need to worry about this stuff. Dump her ass and go to the bar with your buddies and have a good time for the next 4-6 years because after that you're going to have to live off those stories for the rest of your life. That's my professional advice.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

edit:
    on second thought..... I may not be the person to take advice from right now. I've been stuck with a sick 4 month old baby and a 6 year old daughter that has an ear infection for a week.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

lol thanks for the advice, I do think I should just let it go. Still it bugs me though! But hey your not far off from the truth; woman are very complicated. We started dating in college actually, first class of my first semester haha. I would dump her but wow, she looks like a freakin super model. She's sweet and loving too. But when she's mad, oh geez it's rough.

Sorry to hear about your daughter and baby! Hope they get well soon

silver
    2002 ws6 ta convertible

Me and my wife dated for 7 years before i got married and let me tell you no matter what every once in a while you will get sick of each other and not want to talk my old lady started acting a fool i left for the weekend went racing or rock crawling bar hopping something like that dont ever let a woman see that it bothers you she will own your ass

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2002 WS6 TA VERT M6 HOOKER SUPER COMPS ORY AND CAT BACK TUNE DONE BY CHARLES AT GREAD TUNNING!!

2007 Z71 EXTENDED CAB PROGRAMMER COLD AIR
    TRUE DUALS

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrillakilla13 View Post
    wow, she looks like a freakin super model.

There's rules about this...

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Damn right there are. OP?

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Hi Rylan

She could be thinking of alot of things, since you two have been dating for 3 years she probably wants a more solid future, like "getting married". Or shes cheating on you.

I would really like to see pictures of her since she looks like a super model.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    there's also another rule that states "No matter how good looking she is....somewhere there's a guy that's sick of putting up with her shit."

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    here....I found a pic of her for you. Turns out it's Sarge's old ex

silver
    '02 Firebird Formula

Last edited by 024mula; 02-16-2013 at 08:09 AM.

NBM
    1999 TA A4

Give her space if you smother her its over.

So if you care about your relationship with her you will occupy yourself with other things.

Silver
    2002 Trans Am WS6

hahaha what can I say, I can take a little abuse so long as she's gorgeous.

I wont smother her or do anything like that. When she's mad I'll let her be until she cools down. She's not a bad girlfriend, she just gets mad and takes it out on me for the most part which is what bothers me. Does anybody have the key to figuring out woman?
    Honestly I don't think she's cheating on me. Girl is a full time college student, works 30+ hours a week, I took her virginity, she doesn't act any different around me for the most part, etc.

I'm not gonna post pictures of her you dogs haha kidding, I don't have any decent pics. But she looks like a younger smaller version of this, with darker hair and no tats https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A1V88JtCUAAG1Ve.jpg

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    ok...so you're adults.......almost. I sometimes feel the obligation to pass on knowledge to you younger guys. I'll pass this little tidbit to you. Stop trying to figure out women. You're taking a test where the answers are constantly changing. There have been books written and movies made about this shit.....you're not going to suddenly crack the code. Secondly......if you don't hear from her for a day or two consider yourself lucky and be kinda pissed at yourself for not putting that time to better use. Lastly....you're young and by my mathematical calculations you've been dating the same girl since high school. There's a lot of time before you need to worry about this stuff. Dump her ass and go to the bar with your buddies and have a good time for the next 4-6 years because after that you're going to have to live off those stories for the rest of your life. That's my professional advice.
    This is solid advice.

The problem with giving advice is though - people NEVER FUCKING LISTEN to it.

That is all

NBM
    2001 Camaro SS SLP# 2646

Lol me and my wife are the same age as op and I tell ya after 4 years and having a child together I still don't fully understand her. She even gets jealous of my car. She thinks I love it more than her(which I don't, I can't love an object like that) but at least the ol 'maro won't bitch at me when I'm riding her hard lol

98 Formula
    06 duramax

give it a while.....after you've been married a while "talking dirty" to each other means something completely different.

Black
    99 WS.6 - Modified

^This. Me and the wife have been married long enough that oral sex is when I yell, "Bite me!", and she yells, "Screw you!"

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information