Page 1 of 37 123452131 ... LastLast
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATCharming's Avatar

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

am i an asshole? or is my gf a B***h

so we jsut hit 13 months. wohoo...
    been a bumpy fuckin ride.

today, she wants to hang out with my parents for once, since we always just go to my room and shut the door... my whole family agreed we should rent a movie. so my dad gives me a few dollars and me and sarah go to the movie store to pick one out that is for me, her, and both of my parents. theres this one movie i wanted to see for a while, so i texted my dad askin him and he goes "yea i really wanna see that, grab it"... plus its along the lines of what my mom would really like.

sarah comes back from the other movie aisle and goes "i dont wanna watch that" and im like "well, me, my dad, and my mom all do. and my dads paying for it, so cant u just deal with it so me and u can spend time together?" (we were getting along fine until now)
    and she says "why dont u just take me home. cuz i am definitely not watching it."

WHAT THE FUCK
    could she be any more fuckin selfish? me and her both have very busy schedules so we dont see each other as often as we'd like, and NOW, we get time to hang out and she wants to go home without me cuz she doesnt get her fucking way.

(i wanted to do this: "ur walking home") but, instead i just said, "ur unbelievable, im watching this movie, just deal with it" (nice as possible)
    her: "fine, whatever"

shes been bitchy all night and hasnt said a word to me. we actually turned on a different movie, but i left her in the living room to watch it without me cuz im fuckin pissed off. i told her to fuckin go home if she really wants to. she'd miss out on seeing me, and she'll look like a total bitch when i tell my parents its cuz she didnt get her way.

shes never been such a selfish bitch

so, am i an asshole?
    Last edited by ATCharming; 05-30-2007 at 07:56 PM. Reason: left something out

White
    1998 Trans Am

no, all girls are of the devil. i gave up dating them along time ago. the first 3 months are always the best, so my speciality is the 3 month relationship that never goes official

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by NE98LS1 View Post
    no, all girls are of the devil. i gave up dating them along time ago. the first 3 months are always the best, so my speciality is the 3 month relationship that never goes official
    yea... im on 13. i almost feel stuck. i almost feel obligated to stay in the relationship cuz its been so long and idk what id do without her. yea i fucking hate her right now, but my daily routine involves her. i dont relaly hang out with my guy friends anymore, so wtf am i gonna do if me and her break up? work 24/7? ill end up giving myself a heart attack

White
    1998 Trans Am

shit your 16, if she's a bitch, kick her to the curb. i know how it is at that age thinking "shes all i know" blah blah blah, you get over it. i say, at that age, live it up man, i dated a girl for 2 years in HS, wish i would spread my love around instead

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

ahhhhhhhhhhhh....

shes one floor above me. i wanna just go up there, bitch slap her and tell her to give me the fuckin necklace i bought for her back to me...
    just for being a selfish bitch. i hate spoiled brats, and i NEVER thought id be in a relationship with one. wtf happened to her? can i drug/hypnotize/psychotherapize her to make her realize what a stupid selfish bitch shes being?

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Dude, I'm gonna be straight up with you. Kick her lil ass to the curb. You're fucking 16, if she doesnt fullfill what you want anymore get rid of her. You said you've messed around with other chicks, so get one of them hanging with you and then can your gf. She doesnt respect you. Can her before she dumps you instead. Then you'll be more angry. And dude, never ditch your boys for your gf. This is normally wat happens when 16 yr olds start gettin the punammy, they ditch their friends. get rid of this bitch. You already sound like your fucking married and your only a kid still.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Lots of fish out there, go fishing.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

my friend you'll never.......ever make her realize she is what she is.......like the man says kick it to the curb.....after you pound the booty!.....j/k

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    Dude, I'm gonna be straight up with you. Kick her lil ass to the curb. You're fucking 16, if she doesnt fullfill what you want anymore get rid of her. You said you've messed around with other chicks, so get one of them hanging with you and then can your gf. She doesnt respect you. Can her before she dumps you instead. Then you'll be more angry. And dude, never ditch your boys for your gf. This is normally wat happens when 16 yr olds start gettin the punammy, they ditch their friends. get rid of this bitch. You already sound like your fucking married and your only a kid still.
    ahhhhhh!

310, u speak the truth... so sad but true. god damnit im in such a tough position

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

the other girl is an emotional basketcase.
    i only expected a one night stand from her cuz shes too much to handle lol.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

when hindsight is 20/20 you'll be saying how right i was when I told you this. Bang her one last time, get other contacts within the week and then can her. Then thank me later.

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Sounds like her vagina is broken. I'd say it's ether bleeding or in need of dick.

Yo Da Lin The Valley..... astyles's Avatar

you need to get some player in ya! booty call is all you need right now!i've been married since i was 21 (twice)belive me you need to go and play now while the playin is good....im 48 now btw

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

when hindsight is 20/20 you'll be saying how right i was when I told you this. Bang her one last time, get other contacts within the week and then can her. Then thank me later.
    if i could grow the balls to do it... i would thank u afterwards. we will see what happens...

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

If shes being a selfish bitch over a movie, you've only seen the tip of the iceberg. seriously, she can't compromise on a movie you are watching with your family?

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveMan View Post
    Sounds like her vagina is broken. I'd say it's ether bleeding or in need of dick.
    she cant be in need of it. she complains about how much we fuck.

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

If shes being a selfish bitch over a movie, you've only seen the tip of the iceberg. seriously, she can't compromise on a movie you are watching with your family?
    exactly. the movie was pan's labyrinth... (i didnt know it was fucking in spanish!!!!!!!!!) regardless, none of us knew. my dad ASKED me to get it, and since i wanted to see it too, and i knew my mom would like it, i did get it.

i wish she could have said it to my parents faces: "im gonna sacrifice spending time with all of you, and go home, cuz i just dont want to watch this movie"

Maple Red Metalic
    2000 Trans Am

Talking

Give her the boot. You will know when you have a real solid relationship. Anyone who cannot understand that situation did not call for the "it is all about me tantrum" is a looser.
    http://www.donet.com/~pamela/ls1Img_2686.jpg

Silver
    2000 Camaro SS

Quote Originally Posted by bloop View Post
    Give her the boot. You will know when you have a real solid relationship. Anyone who cannot understand that situation did not call for the "it is all about me tantrum" is a looser.
    although, its not like an everyday thing.
    as far as i can recall, this is the first time its happened. (or i just havent noticed other times...)

so what do u think?

to everyone: is booting her worth this one time?

Yeah, That's right CaptainCaveMan's Avatar
    Mexican killed my car

Quote Originally Posted by ATCharming View Post
    she cant be in need of it. she complains about how much we fuck.
    Ditch her! Ditch her now!!

Page 1 of 37 123452131 ... LastLast

Thread Information