Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ADHD meds

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

ADHD meds

OK I know a few of us on here have ADHD, if any of you are on meds for it please tell me what meds and the side effects if any as well as how good it is.

2011 Prius

Easy to fake you have ADHD and get free meds... Plus they sell for a good penny, lol.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Adderol and Ritalin are the two main prescription drugs given to patients with ADHD. I LOVE Adderol. Coming down is kind of a bitch when you've been on them for a couple days. But, that's just another excuse for you to keep eating them so you don't come down!

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Easy to fake you have ADHD and get free meds... Plus they sell for a good penny, lol.
    This is true. A friend of mine does this and gets 90 a month and sells them for 4 bucks a pop. Cost him $180 to get the script and then he turns around and makes double what he spent.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by My Slow Camaro View Post
    Adderol and Ritalin are the two main prescription drugs given to patients with ADHD.

This is true. A friend of mine does this and gets 90 a month and sells them for 4 bucks a pop. Cost him $180 to get the script and then he turns around and makes double what he spent.
    I get them cheaper,

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I get them cheaper,
    I didn't say "I" buy them. I just said that is what he gets for them. He usually gives me a handful every time we hang out just for the hell of it. Every weekend or so.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Adderol and Ritalin are the two main prescription drugs given to patients with ADHD.

no offense but I hope he gets busted. People like him are part of the reason the meds are so expensive.

I was on Ritalin at one point,I hated it because it made me sick and very ill tempered.

before this gets out of hand this is for legitament people with ADHD that takes the meds for it.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by cuervo25_1 View Post
    no offense but I hope he gets busted. People like him are part of the reason the meds are so expensive.
    Then why you ask? You want some mind altering meds, lol?

2011 Prius

I didn't say "I" buy them. I just said that is what he gets for them. He usually gives me a handful every time we hang out just for the hell of it. Every weekend or so.
    No, I just think $180 a script, I would shit myself, and say screw it.

Also, down in Orlando... Idiots will buy them for about $7-8 a pill.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

I was on Ritalin at one point,I hated it because it made me sick and very ill tempered.

before this gets out of hand this is for legitament people with ADHD that takes the meds for it.
    ....so OUR tax money is used to provide 3 meals a day and a roof over his head?
    No, I just think $180 a script, I would shit myself, and say screw it.

Also, down in Orlando... Idiots will buy them for about $7-8 a pill.
    The reason it's $180 is because he currently doesn't have insurance.
    $7-$8 for a fuckin pill is rediculus. If you are stupid enough to spend that then you deserve to be ripped off like that.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Then why you ask? You want some mind altering meds, lol?
    because I need them for ADHD and i wanted to see how well they work and the side effects so I can tell the DR which I want to try. I am not taking them just to be taking them.

If this talk about illegal usage don't stop don't think I won't get a mod to ban you from this thread. Now I asked twice nicely 3rd time you won't enjoy.

2011 Prius

because I need them for ADHD and i wanted to see how well they work and the side effects so I can tell the DR which I want to try. I am not taking them just to be taking them.

If this talk about illegal usage don't stop don't think I won't get a mod to ban you from this thread. Now I asked twice nicely 3rd time you won't enjoy.
    Side effects from people who I known take it, headache and fast/uneven hear rate. Always restlessness... Also they lose interest in sex.
    Last edited by SHines-IT; 01-16-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Bold a certain part, have fun mln.

Pewter
    2000 Z28 Camaro

Prescription meds are becoming VERY popular with college students.

black
    2001 Trans Am

i read an article on one of the adhd meds, it stated that coccain was one of the biggest ingredients. it was on riddalin i think. i wish i could remember where i read that at. but make sure you do your research. i do know that on the ingredient list it won't actually say coccain, but it'll have another word instead. can't remember what it was. but like i said do your research. if your doctor don't know, then your pharmacists should.

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by dragonchick View Post
    i read an article on one of the adhd meds, it stated that coccain was one of the biggest ingredients. it was on riddalin i think. i wish i could remember where i read that at. but make sure you do your research. i do know that on the ingredient list it won't actually say coccain, but it'll have another word instead. can't remember what it was. but like i said do your research. if your doctor don't know, then your pharmacists should.
    IDK about riddalin, only Adderal... Just an FYI.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Strattera. I used to get slightly milky piss (nut, ya rly) which was a listed side effect. Makes me less of a zombie than my friends on amphetimines. Also makes it harder to piss. No withdrawal if you don't take it.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

I'm interested in this as well, because I was prescribed Adderall about a month ago and haven't taken any yet.

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

I was on ritalin for 8 years, and from my experience it most def worked for me and my ADHD. however, it made me not hungry and my parents had to force me to eat. I was nasty skinny. But other than that they were fine.

Few weeks ago i went to see my internest. And she said she doesn't like to persribe Ritalin. Some docs do some won't...

A neuroscience md phd told me there is really nothing wrong with any of the drugs, and they work. Just some docs don't like them, some do.

If you think you do need them you should for sure do them again.

I'm going to, hopefully here soon...

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Side effects from people who I known take it, headache and fast/uneven hear rate. Always restlessness... Also they lose interest in sex.
    You do realize that it(Adderol/Ritalin) is a form of speed, right? That's why the fast/uneven heart rate occurs. And about the sex statement you made, that's crap. I'm always horny as fuck when I'm on that shit and I can last for hours when I'm on it rather than the 30 seconds when I'm not.

Pewter
    2002 Trans Am WS6

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    I'm interested in this as well, because I was prescribed Adderall about a month ago and haven't taken any yet.
    Take it!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by toityme View Post
    I was on ritalin for 8 years, and from my experience it most def worked for me and my ADHD. however, it made me not hungry and my parents had to force me to eat. I was nasty skinny. But other than that they were fine.

Few weeks ago i went to see my internest. And she said she doesn't like to persribe Ritalin. Some docs do some won't...

A neuroscience md phd told me there is really nothing wrong with any of the drugs, and they work. Just some docs don't like them, some do.

If you think you do need them you should for sure do them again.

I'm going to, hopefully here soon...
    I was first diagnosed at 8 years old and prescribed Ritalin. I took it for a while but stopped after a few months because of stomach aches. The rest of school (elem/middle/high/early college) was shit easy and was able to ride through without anything, but as my degree is getting more intensive I decided to speak with a doc about it.
    Take it!
    I probably will tomorrow, long day/ nothing to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information