Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

98 Formula
    06 duramax

about to lay the law down....

I hate being like this because it will no doubt piss off some friends of mine but I'm about to lay the law down on people that stay in my camper. In the last month I've had a full grown adult man get so drunk he pissed all over himself in one of my bunk beds (didn't even know the guy...was a friend of a friend) and had a buddy of mine make dinner one night which were meatball subs he did in the oven. He shoved them in on the bottom rack and clogged the pilot light up with cheese that then burned and was a bitch to get out of there. I'm tired of people treating my $30k camper like it's a pop up tent with a $15 cook stove in it. Time for some rules I'm thinking or time for some people to buy their own campers.

silver
    1996 Trans AM WS6

you are stronger than i am... i wouldn't consider people that do those types of things to me friends any longer...

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm starting to get kinda pissed over the whole thing. Seems the more I think about it the more pissed off I get. The cheese from the subs is an honest mistake.....maybe he didn't know that it did that. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. He was after all cooking dinner and I've known that guy and hunted with him for over 20 years. The guy pissing in my bed is what fires me up the most. I didn't even invite that guy....he works with another long time friend of mine and tagged along with him. I made those guys leave that morning and had my buddy take the mattress with him. The way I figure it is he owes me a brand new mattress. What bothers me is these guys either don't think about the camper or just don't care. I paid a lot of money to get a nice camper....I want to keep it that way. Those guys all know how I am......I'm pretty anal about keeping my stuff looking good for as long as I can. My last camper I had 6 years and I use my campers a ton.....it looked almost as good as when I bought it when I got rid of it.
    There's so much trivial shit I could get into it's not even funny. A lot of stuff those guys do bothers me but I just keep it to myself because most of it is just trivial things and I've known most of those guys forever.

Red
    99 SS

Its your shit your rules, if they don't like it tell them to buy a tent and build a fire

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

I'm with you on this one Orion. I'm the same way. If you don't respect my stuff then GTFO. All of my friends know how anal about my things and like to keep them looking new. I will put it this way. No matter how nice you tell your buddys to shape-up they are going to think you are a dick and you don't want to have fun. I know I have been there. But they will come around and realize what they have been doing and it will be all good again. I hate getting USED by people and I don't stand for it anymore.

My .02

Red
    99 SS

I treat other peoples stuff better than I do my own which is hard cause I take really good care of by shit

Ray Charles blue

Dude.......lay down the law. If they dont like it tough shit.

Pewter
    '00 SS

Quote Originally Posted by RedSuperSport View Post
    I treat other peoples stuff better than I do my own which is hard cause I take really good care of by shit

Yupp. Feel the same way.
    Suspension: Lower control arms (Spohn), Drive shaft safety loop, Torque arm (Edlebrock), Strut tower brace, Panhard Bar (BMR)

Under the Hood: Smooth bellows, Lid, Catch can, LT Headers, ORY, AIR/EGR delete, Poly engine/transmission mounts,

Exterior: Painted brake calipers (Red), Halo “Spyder” Headlights w/matching parking/turn signals (Black)

Ray Charles blue

Its because you guys have class. Shit! I do at 1 and I need a shower, peace homies.

Red
    99 SS

And my friends are the same towards my stuff I have 2 friends who are so anal I would even let them take the SS out, my buddy jaces bought his termi brand new in 03 and it doesn't even look like its been sat in, he's had towels on the seat since the day he drove it off the lot and in almost 9 years it doesn't even have 16000 miles on it

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

It doesn't even have to be about cars. Its like when you go to someones house take off your shoes. I do it at your house why can't you do the same.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

You are justifiably pissed. Your camper... your rules. It's that simple.

Ray Charles blue

I made the bed at Jeffs house.............I dont even make the bed at my own house!

Red
    99 SS

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Chops View Post
    It doesn't even have to be about cars. Its like when you go to someones house take off your shoes. I do it at your house why can't you do the same.
    Yes it goes for all aspects of someone else's property, I just using a example, because he takes such good care of his stuff, I know he would with mine, I've seen him do it

98 Formula
    06 duramax

part of it....or maybe the majority of it.....is my fault. I should've been saying something from day 1 with my older campers and it would've never gotten to this point most likely. I have another older friend of mine that goes down there. He has a hard side camper and I've always wondered why he never invites anyone to stay with him. He'll stay in that thing all by himself while other people sleep in tents. I now know why. People will trash your shit and basically become a burden to have around. I've been hunting with all these guys for 20 years and every year I'm like their frigin outfitter. I take everything. Basically they can show up with a sleeping bag, pillow, and a bow and be ready to go. I haul the camper, smoker, firewood, chairs, most of the food, lanterns, chainsaw, and generator. I keep the smoker and camper supplied with propane ( cost $80 last week to fill all 3 bottles) and everything that goes with making everything as comfortable as possible. I would do the majority of that anyhow if I were going by myself but my feeling is that I'm not going by myself. Wouldn't kill those guys to at least offer to help out from time to time. I gotta feeling our whole camping arrangement is about to change drastically. I'm just done with it......tired of being their camping experience supply guy.

Red
    99 SS

Start charging rent, or better yet can I come bowhunting with you before you do that

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    part of it....or maybe the majority of it.....is my fault. I should've been saying something from day 1 with my older campers and it would've never gotten to this point most likely. I have another older friend of mine that goes down there. He has a hard side camper and I've always wondered why he never invites anyone to stay with him. He'll stay in that thing all by himself while other people sleep in tents. I now know why. People will trash your shit and basically become a burden to have around. I've been hunting with all these guys for 20 years and every year I'm like their frigin outfitter. I take everything. Basically they can show up with a sleeping bag, pillow, and a bow and be ready to go. I haul the camper, smoker, firewood, chairs, most of the food, lanterns, chainsaw, and generator. I keep the smoker and camper supplied with propane ( cost $80 last week to fill all 3 bottles) and everything that goes with making everything as comfortable as possible. I would do the majority of that anyhow if I were going by myself but my feeling is that I'm not going by myself. Wouldn't kill those guys to at least offer to help out from time to time. I gotta feeling our whole camping arrangement is about to change drastically. I'm just done with it......tired of being their camping experience supply guy.
    Your first problem was losing your man card by watching Oprah and letting this go this far. No talking to them its time to go office space on them while yelling. Should get your point across after the first victim.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Your first problem was losing your man card by watching Oprah and letting this go this far. No talking to them its time to go office space on them while yelling. Should get your point across after the first victim.
    did you just recently move to DE in the last year or so??? I thought you were from PA around that fag buddy of yours Derek?

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

April there speedy

Hugger Orange
    1999 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by TLS_Addict View Post
    I made the bed at Jeffs house.............I dont even make the bed at my own house!
    Am I the only one wondering why you were in Jeff's bed? JK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information