Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

About to buy some jack3d

Gonna go to GNC after class and pick up a bottle. I have 2 questions before buying/trying it..

1) Has anyone use/using it? How intense is it and are there any side effects if I dont go over 3 scoops. I will most likley use 1 untill I get used to it.

2) How long do I use it and what will happen once I stop using it? Will I not have the energy because my body is depending on the extra kick from it?
    "Life is to short to drive a slow car"

Gone but not forgoten: 1998 Pontiac Trans Am M6 "The Black Bandit"
    Bought- 11-18-05
    Sold- 10-14-08

Awaiting Activation
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Gonna go to GNC after class and pick up a bottle. I have 2 questions before buying/trying it..

1) Has anyone use/using it? How intense is it and are there any side effects if I dont go over 3 scoops. I will most likley use 1 untill I get used to it.

2) How long do I use it and what will happen once I stop using it? Will I not have the energy because my body is depending on the extra kick from it?
    GNC is a rip off get it from an online site there is one that is reputable save 20-30 bucks. What is jack3d considered a stimulant? effects depend on your age be more specific.

Personally i drink 2 cups of coffee before I work out...Need that kick when I do my warm up set of curling 70 pounds.
    Last edited by Hot head; 04-25-2011 at 11:25 AM.

Black
    1998 Pontiac Trans Am

Quote Originally Posted by Hot head View Post
    GNC is a rip off get it from an online site there is one that is reputable save 20-30 bucks. What is jack3d considered a stimulant? effects depend on your age be more specific.
    Its a pre-workout product. Its suppose to increase energy and power so you work out longer and harder, thus increasing your muscle size.
    Going to be 24 in June.
    Have been lifting for 3 weeks (never lifted before)
    Weigh about 150lbs (give or take)
    Dont have any previous records of any disorders or anything
    I work out 5 or 6 days a week (take a day off to let my muscles relax)

Awaiting Activation
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by rajiv1998 View Post
    Its a pre-workout product. Its suppose to increase energy and power so you work out longer and harder, thus increasing your muscle size.
    Going to be 24 in June.
    Have been lifting for 3 weeks (never lifted before)
    Weigh about 150lbs (give or take)
    Dont have any previous records of any disorders or anything
    I work out 5 or 6 days a week (take a day off to let my muscles relax)
    There are alot of problems with your workout routine....
    Real strength comes for the mind and your muscles are just a tool.

here save your money you dont need jacked. You don't have enough muscle mass yet. What you need is a post work out product. You need to bulk! Using that jacked shit and then working out harder will increase your chance of hurting yourself there killer.

drink coffee before then post workout some dark matter with 2 scoops of creatine added in it! Make sure to drink water and decrease intake of acids orange juice pop etc.

You need to get those muscles water logged!!!!!

How serious are you about gaining? What is your goal? Dont tell me to be ripped like arnold or I will smack you with a bench bar.
    Last edited by Hot head; 04-25-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Red
    2001 ws6

jack3d is great stuff....it will mentally focus you more than you can imagine, something with better results in my opinion is 1MR, take that with a good protein and creatine and youll be set, they key to working out isnt how much shit i can throw down my throat in 2 months but how long i can continue working out for......if your serious about working out it will become a lifestyle rather than a chore.....good luck with your goals and if you have any questions about stimulants/proteins/creatines PM me, i know a decent amount when it comes to that stuff....... also if you need a good site to order off of check out sbmuscle.com best prices ive found online

Ray Charles blue

Like said.........good stuff but purchase from somewhere else.

pewter
    01 ws6

I'm currently taking Jack3d.. This stuff is great bro, i've tried other pre workout stuff and most didnt come close. Especially cost, its the best bang for your buck. Like the gentleman said above make sure you're taking a good protein supplement. I've been working out for a year or so. The best protein I've tired is Optimum Nutrition "platinum standard. Gold standard is also good. I'm not on creatine though...probably should be

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Yes I've used jack3d....Before I realized what it really is.

Its good for nothing but a really strong buzz. They market it as "concentrated" but what it really means is, stuff like creatine and the arginine are pixy dusted and they just use a lot of caffeine and a compound that is about to be banned completely. This compound is 1,3 dimethylamylamine. This is a strong stimulant with unknown long term effects, and has been known to give some users erectile dysfunction. So basically USP labs makes a lot of money selling a product that costs them almost nothing to produce. The arginine in it is minimal, the creatine is minimal. You could get the same results as jack3d with 2 cups of coffee and 2 lines of coke.

My favorite product is Superpump max by gaspari, clinically tested, with doses of useful ingredients proven to increase actual performance and not just make you feel cracked out.

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

1mr is 300 mg of caffeine per one scoop, and theres apparently a case where someone tested it and found methyl test in it. Both BPI an USP labs are extremely shady companies that sell shit products. They are excellent in one thing............Marketing to dweeby lil bodybuilding.com kids

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

Preworkouts that I've used that dont suck:

MHP Dark Rage: Very strong, amazing focus, amazing pump. Cons are its pricey and a lot of people dont like the taste (wolf it back and stop sipping on it)

Gaspari Superpump Max: L carnitine tartrate for endurance, recovery and vasodilation, citrulline for vasodilation, sustamine (special form of glutamine) for recovery. Tastes like fucking kool aid. Sooo good.

Epo Blast: insane focus, strength, and pump. Comes in stick packs so you can carry the stick pack in a gym bag and dump it right in your shaker while you are in the gym minutes before you start lifting.

Supercharge by Labrada: Tastes good, no proprietary blends, high quality ingredients that are dosed properly, euphoric effects throughout entire workout with good pump. Cons: its pricey

No shotgun: 1 scoop formula, excellent ingredient profile, 20 grams of protein and good price

Bullnox by betancourt: tastes great, great ingredients, ingredients not found in other preworkouts. Cons: at 2 scoops it goes by fast.

all of those are superior to jack3d. Jack3d seems like a good deal but the reality is you can get the same results for even cheaper with just caffeine pills

Red
    2001 ws6

ive taken many preworkouts from 1mr, noxplode, superpump, superpump max, noshotgun etc. and i have to say 1mr gave me the best pump

Thread Information