Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

99- 2000 aka best year of my life

As said this was the year I rented a house with a total of 4 roomates. at times we had up to 7 in the house at any given time. and yes while they were there they paid their share.
    Started off pretty much the same with alot of moving stuff in setting up rooms and unpacking. It was a group effort everyone went to one end of the house and moved furniture and unpacked . with the large group effort we was done in a 1/2 a day then the party began.

We made a quick run to the ABC store( what we called the american boys club aka liquor store) I bought a liter of cuervo1800 and the roomies bout their poisons then we headed to krogers(grocery store) and bought a few 24 packs of beer and a few bottles of wine. we also bought all the nessesary foods for a cookout. when we got home we promptly put everything away and then split up on our block to invite the neighbors.Afterall who wants pissed off neighbors. Then when we got home we made alot of calls to friends and family. we then prepared the back yard for massive partying.

Well of course the party went from so so to HOLY SHIT THE COPS MAY BE CALLED in a matter af about 30 minutes.The more people that showed up the more fun I was having.
    As the night went on and the drunker I got the more I thought I could take A friend of mine. So we started wrestleing in the back yard.Well the way the yard was set up you would walk out the back sliding glass door onto a patio with a rock wall around it in a half circle. the rest of the yard was level with the top of the wall. well somehow I ended up on the patio with my elbow bent backwards.,and me screaming. Another friend ran over and was checking my arm and out of pure drunken stupidity I yelled at him "I swear you bend it anymore i will beat your ass with my good hand" he just laughed at me. About that time another friend shows up from work. Him and the female roomate took me to the hospital.

When I went into the hospital the nurse took my info then told me to sit down. A few minutes later I get called in,the nurse standing at the door with a wheelchair.

me: what is that for?
    her: you because you are to intoxicated to walk
    me: no I'm not
    her: you sure?
    me: yes.

so she conceids and lets me walk to the room. where she asked me a bunch of question while taking vitals ect.

her: So how much did you have to drink
    me: not much
    female roomate: LOL BULLSHIT
    you had a liter of 1800,a bottle of wine,a 12 pack of beer and was starting on bacardi 151
    me: yea not much
    nurse: ~gives odd look~ Ok the dr will be with you shortly

about 5 minutes pass when I realize I have to pee really really badly. so I buzz the nurse in.
    nurse: Yes?
    me: I need to use the restroom
    her: ok it is right around the corner
    me: ma'am you don't understand,I need to pee and I have only one working arm and can't opperate everything that needs operated at the same time
    her:~blushes~ oh ok

she the proceeds to help me do what I need to do, this happened 2 more times before the DR showed up. when he did he moved my arm a little this way and that made some comment on what I had to drink and the sent me to x-ray. That nurse upon getting me alone in the room started making comments

her: so you had alot to drink huh
    me: no
    her: yea right Bullshit I know you better than that
    you should be having your stomach pumped and put through misery to teach you a lesson.

I am like WTF until I realize it is a friend of Moms and the mother of a babysitter I use to have.

Me: please Don't tell Dad
    her: what about your mother
    me: you know mom can't do anything to me It is Dad that scares the piss out of me.
    her: OK but you best damnwell straighten out.

by that time she got all the pics she needed and sent me back to the room. where the dr showed up and made these comments.

You know you walked in here straight, you didn't slur, you knew all your information,and your vitals are ok concedering. That tells me your tolerance is too high and you need to back off before something worse than this happens. As of now you just have some torn muscles,and ligaments, and a cracked elbow.

He put me in a splint type deal to keep my elbow imobilized and told me 8 weeks for it to heal. He didn't give me meds because he felt I had enough of a problem as is.He said I couldn't get the splint thingy wet(made it from cast material) so no showers just sponge bathes ect.

which leads into the next morning because when I get home I drank some more and went to sleep.

Purple
    1998 Trans Am

Horrible... I thought when you said she made some comments she was going to hit on you and comment about the helping you in the bathroom!! Then realizing her age I was happy that that was not the case!

Black
    1998 Ford F-150

I love everybodies long stories lately. Seriously. There should be a section devoted to everybodies short stories.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Awesome

Were you in your late teens when this happened?

08 HD FXSTB
    2010 F350

Quote Originally Posted by Frazier View Post
    I love everybodies long stories lately. Seriously. There should be a section devoted to everybodies short stories.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

I didn't mention it last post but this was late may and really getting hot. We had no air conditioning just open the windows at the beginning and we eventually bought several window fans.I also quit my job at the dealer for a better job that would be starting in the second week of June. so that gave me maybe 3 weeks of time to actually "heal"

Well the next morning I was quite stinky from the alcohol ,heat and sweating all night. However never puked and didn't have a hangover. I grabbed underwear ,shorts and a towl an went to the bathroom and washed what I could and what shouldn't be washed by another mans girlfriend then put on the underwear and shorts. I then got my female roomate, which was also another roomates girlfriend to wash my back and hair. which he was fine with as well as she was, for some reason she was a very nurturing person. Of course no matter what you never feel as clean as you would with a shower or a bath so after a few days in the heat and resorting to the "bath from a sink" I was getting quite pissy.

A friend called one day and was talking to another friend of mine which was the one that happened to sling me to the ground. he was sitting on the floor in between the front door and couch. He was talking alot of trash to our friend whe said friend told him. "Dude, he hasn't had a real bath or shower in days,it is hot as hell and I am sure you don't wan't to piss him off while he is sober. The jackass kept talking crap until I grabbed his forehead with my left hand and slammed his head into the doorjamb. He shook his head let out a little laugh and said OK point taken.

The rest of the day consisted of watching TV, playing video games ect ect. That night I got a very plesent surprise. A friend of my sisters that I was quite interested in shows up at the house.We went out for a walk then dinner and the movies. Throughout the nite I discovered she had a thing for me as well but was afraid to say anything in fear of loseing my sisters friendship. I told her that we will call my sis when we get back home and see what she thinks. We did and my sis of course was a tiny bit against it until I told her that I was way better than her friends ex's and she knows it. That night we officially started dating and she would come over and wash my hair ect that my roomate was previously doing(she volenteered). A few nights later I was bent over the kitchen sink with her washing my hair when a Friend of mine came to visit.He is native american,which tribe I can't remember. He looked at us and with a completely straight face said " you know in my tribe if a woman washes a mans hair they are concedered married" we both looked at him and told him to shut the fook up.

After I was all finished we all sat around the kitchen table playing cards,drinking and bullshitting. Another aquantance showed up that knew my new GF and he started making comments about how he would like to date her. She didn't like him much so she told him to hold his breath and wait for the call. She told him that she is seeing me and that he is not anything near what she wants in a man. He ran off crying, quite funny actually.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

moar!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by mrwdjv View Post
    Horrible... I thought when you said she made some comments she was going to hit on you and comment about the helping you in the bathroom!! Then realizing her age I was happy that that was not the case!
    Nope never did get lucky enough to date a nurse However Moms friend was a mrs. Robinson if I ever seen one.and her daughter which I recently found on FB is only 5 years older than me.

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    Awesome

Were you in your late teens when this happened?
    no I was 24 - 25

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by 86 IROC-Z View Post
    moar!
    nah going to bed, will start more tomorrow.

Blue
    09 Nissan Altima

it's tomorrow. now....MOAR!!!

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Quote Originally Posted by chiller2484 View Post
    it's tomorrow. now....MOAR!!!
    kk here goes

A couple weeks go by with pretty much the same stuff,alot of perties ,alot of drinking and hanging with my girl.Then the new job started, which was a huge pain literally. My elbow still hurt to use but long since threw out the makeshift splint. I was working in a factory that made carpet backings,our biggest buyer was mohawk. anyway I was on 12 hour swing shifts which was really hard to get use to at first. The company and the supervisor was great though.Both the president and the super both told me up front that they expected me to be late until I got use to the changing shifts. I was only late a couple times but quickly was able to get accustomed to the schedule. They pay was great the benifits was great and the executives treated the employees like they should be. Hell they even sent birthday cards with a bonus check, Christmas cards with bonus checks ect.

My girlfriend didn't like me having the job because she didn't get to spend as much time with me. plus on my days off I picked up a couple other jobs. one working as a bouncer at a local bar from 8 pm to 3 or so in the morning,and one helping another bar owner that I knew since I was a kid on his farm. So we broke it off,hell she was a better friend as was I,than lovers anyway.

After a couple months I bought the 73 chevy truck I had and took the monte off the road to get a bigger engine built and installed. I also got some ink done by the local tatoo artist that I also knew since I was little.It pays to have a dad that everyone seems to know lol. That is how I got the ferret, the tatoo artist gave her to me. He had an old building that was built when the town was started on what used to be the main street and called basic city before it became waynesboro. alot of the people still call that road Basic city. It was a 2 section building with apartments above it that the owner and his other artist/biker friends stayed in. the building that was the actual tatoo parlor was a bank it still had the old safe in it, which is what you went in to have the work done. He had an old claw foot tub with a Python in it, a old toilet with a goldfish, and a few old display cases with various spiders and lizards. Old bikes (motorcycles) hung from the ceiling. all in all a pretty fun place to hang out at. The other side use to be a jewelery store which is where he kept alot of old miscelanious items such a razors, car emblems,motorcycle emblems more huge pythons were in the display window on one side and the feeder rats on the other. Someone gave him the ferret for payment on work they had done and he really didn't have the time to spend with her so he gave her to me. with the understanding I had to talk dad out of some of his old car emblems. which was hard to do but it got done.

After the first couple weeks of work I had fri, sat and sunday off to prepare for the shift change( from 7am - 7 pm to 7 pm - 7 am) So of course the logical solution was to throw a 3 night party to get me use to those hours. The first night of partying was very fun. we had a very hot girl that started dancing on the coffee table and stripping,saying she was only going as far as bra and panties. of corse all the guys could care less it was free entertainment, It quickly became arousing and morso once she dropped her skirt. Apparently she forgot she wasn't wearing underwear and then the shirt flew off and sure as hell wasn't wearing a bra either. She just said oops and kept dancing.

Then we got into drinking games I started it of with a huge bang.I had aquired some moonshine, plus had the 1800 and several other Liquors and beers. I decided to start a party tradition called suicide. It started with a regular shot glass with shine, a double shot with 1800 a tripleshot of spiced rum, a six shot of bourbon, a bourbon glass with cuervo gold and finally a 12 oz beer. Since we was all about 3 sheets in the wind anyway I grabbed the naked chick by the hand and brought her to the display I was about to begin. I licked her neck put some salt on it and a slice of lime in her mouth. I licked the salt off her neck slammed all the alcohol down that I had lined up and took the lime from her mouth with mine . I did see her eyes shot wide open after that but everything began moving around soon after. It was about 6 am when I finally went to bed, the ending to a great night.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

When we all finally woke up those of us that didn't have to work started to get ready for another party. More people were called,neighbors invited ect. That night I decided to let the ferret loose. At first she just ran around checking out the company then she got friendly by diving in and out of pockets and running to my room.Everyone thought it was funny and cute, none of us knowing what she was really doing. alot of great fun that night including the female roomates best friend and her cousin showing up. The cousin was incredibly hot and drove a brand new WS6. I was deeply in lust. I pulled the roomates best friend aside and asked if her cousin was seiing anyone, she laughed and said " no, but good luck. she is picky as hell and I don't even know what she likes and don't like"
    So in my drunkin stupor I walked up to her and intriduced myself and we comenced of chatting for several hours.I actually got so into what she was saying I sobered up somewhat. Some how some way I fell hard for her, I mean in such a way that everytime I would see her I would tremble and stutter which I never did before. Anyway throughout our night of chatting which eventually went to my room because we was having a hard time hearing each other, I found out sherecently broke up with a guy and wasn't really looking to date yet. She slipped the fatal F word in on my ass " we can be Friends though" Since I sobered up I was able to think quick and replied. "OK but when you feel like going out with a guy again I would like to be the first you ask" she said OK. we spent the rest of the night watching TV in my room and in the morning I walked her and her cousin out to her car and thanked her for a great night. Which her cousin quickly looked at us with a " holy shit what did you 2 do" look.

I went to bed a very happy person and slept well. That night I ended up going out to the poolhall instead of drinking.

During the next couple weeks of alot of working it was pretty much work and sleep, no drinking or anything interesting. But the next 3 day weekend I had led into a tremendous night

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

Friday night came and with it came the beginning of my 3 day weekend before shift change again. 2 of my roomates was at their job the other one was out being amale whore as he called it so I had the entire house to myself. My bestfriend shows up with another friend and we head to my bestfriends house where the monte was in the garage ready for the engine install. we got that in and everything but the computerized crap hooked up (the carb,emissions ect) I was debating on using that carb and if iwas going to keep the emissions on it.My BF and Friend was sitting around drinking beer and running through ideas when My best friends dad came out (he built the engine) and asked if we had it running yet. I told him no that I was debating on the carb and emissions crap. with his help I finally decided to trash all that crap and do a new carb not electronic and not use the emissions crap. we done everything we could and started it up. It was quite loud because the y pipe didn't match up to the manifolds I had to use. My friends dad told me that he would trailor it to a shop that he knows of and have custom exaust made for it. we bullshitted a bit more and then my friends and I went to my house.

When I walked in 2 off the My female roomie , her best firend and her friends cosine was there eating PJ"S cheese sticks ( 2 of the roomates worked for papa johns) The Girl I was interested asked if I wanted some, and the one friend said sure. she quickly said " not you , I don't even like you your an ass. I ment Tony and Dave" Dave and i was too busy laughing to answer right away but I soon was able to thank her for the offer and took the plate she handed me. She then said "I need to talk to you" so we went to my room again and shut the door. She explained whay her and her ex broke upthat he beat her and that she was scared to get into another relationship. She also said that she thought alot about me and how nice i was when we first met, not all trying to get in her pants and stuff. She talked to my roomie and her cousin about me and found out what she could. Then she blew my mind with this simple statement. "I am willing to try dating again now, but only you" that is when all of the stuttering and trembleing began the first time. she said that since I am so sweet and careing and was willing to be friends and risk never dating her that I couldn't be bad. she just asked to take it slow and don't get upset if she asks for some time away on occasion. I was in complete bliss and readily agreed. She said that she would like to go out the following night so we made plans for the next night and once again walked her and her cousin to her car. I came in and my roomate and BF just looked at me and my BF said "yup he has it, and he has it bad" our other friend apparently got mad and left, because he wanted her but she hated him. he got so mad about it over time he never spoke to me again, which was fine because he pissed me off alot as well. which we will get into later.

Steel blue pearlcoat
    2000 dodge intrepid

The next night I was nervous and scared and happy and all sorts of excited when I picked her up. we went to a nice steak resturant and had a great dinner, followed by the movies. I decided to lay a surprize on her and we headed to Charlotsville to a country bar that had live bands. we spent the rest of the evening there dancing and talking about everything we could just to get to know each other. On the way home after the bar closed she sat right next to me in the truck and laid her head on my shoulder. we talked about little things of no importance until we got to her house. I walked her to her door thanked her for a great evening, I turned to walk away when she stopped me and kissed me. which about made me fall right there. She said that is for making her feel wanted and needed again.

Our relationship grew and all was well . we spent alot of time together when we could and often we would sleep together but do nothing sexual. I was not about to risk the great times I was having for sex. we eventually started haveing sex and that just made the relationship better, because we waited and nurtured our relationship.

all great things must come to an end though as did our relationship. she had a bad accident and was cut up pretty bad. She had it stuck in her mind somehow that since she was scarred up that I wouldn't want to be seen with her. Which was not the case at all. No matter what I said I couldn't change her mind. her final words was "I need to let you go,you can have so much better"

That was the beginning of a quick but brief downward spiral that lead into many things to take my mind off of her. I turned to weed, alcohol,hate and work. turned hah thats mild more like burried myself with them. I just didn't care for anything anymore drank alot more smoked up as often and much as I could and when i wasn't doing that I was working. I became a very nasty person.

One night I was going to bed so I could go to work the next morning. well there was a party in the living room and everyone agreed to keep it quiet. well the one asshat that was pissed at me kept getting loud so i went out and told him this is your one and only fucking warning keep it quiet or it is your ass. I went to bed and just as I wa about to fall asleep he got loud again, i heard people trying to get him quiet Then he screamed " I hope that bastard hears me,I wanna kick his ass" to that i go out in the living room snatch his ass up and throw him out the picture window. which lead to a big fight in the house my dad was called at 1 am and several people left on the floor bleeding. dad shows up comes in and starts yelling at the person that called him. then asked me what happened so I told him. he looks around and says" you people are damn lucky he didn't kill your asses and left.

All I have to say it Thank God for friends. My BF found out what was going on and interviened big time. the next day when I get home he was sitting on the porch with a shit eating grin a couple military dufflebags that was fully loaded and fishing rods. I asked him what was this all about and he said you have the next 2 days off, I cleared it with the bar, and the farm so you have off there as well. Now either you come with me or I will beat your ass and throw you in the truck and take you anyway.. so quite curious to what he was up to I got in the truck. ended up going to land his parents bought with a nice river that ran through it and alot to see and do. On the way there he bitched me out up one side and down another. he was smaller than me but jeez he was scared of nothing, I am sure his military training convinced me that he could do anything he wanted to me to control me. he yelled at me for the way I was acting,the thing I was doing,and the general " i can give 2 shits about anything" mentality He then Informed me that we was going camping and do things that I once loved to do and see things that I loved to see. and just because some chic gets in her head that " you can do better" don't mean the world ends and that i should do everything possible to slowly kill myself.

By the end of the 2 days I felt so much better, but still hurt. Over time that would heal and other fun happy times came ,and more trouble and so on.

Thread Information