Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 95 yz80

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

95 yz80

Good condition, fmf pipe, boysen reeds, renthal bars and sprockets, good tires.

whats it worth.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Maybe 1k at best. Nice couple year old bikes are 1700 at most. Sold my '03 last year for 1200. Looked great, tons of new and spare parts, lots of mods

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

I'd say almost 1k, our 96 ZX-9 is only worth a good 4-5k....

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    I'd say almost 1k, our 96 ZX-9 is only worth a good 4-5k....
    Have you looked around lately, lol? I can get a new bike for $7,000 and used one, year or two old. I even seen them for $4,500. All ranging from 600-1,000 CC's... So damn tempted to get a sport bike, I want one. But should not...

Wait.........WHAT??!! LoneGunman's Avatar

Hugger Orange
    '99 Camaro Z28

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post

whats it worth.

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Shines, You can probably get a lower model naked bike for 7k but I doubt your getting into a new 600-1000cc sportbike for 7k.

For example, the new 2010 ZX-6R's msrp is like 10k and the Gixxer is like right there with it, and the R6, they are all basically the same price, 1000cc's are more.

I'm sure you could get a sportbike thats maybe 2-4 years old for that much but not gonna happen new unless you want a weak base model naked bike.

And keep in mind the the 96 ZX-9 was like one of the fastest bikes you could get in that time period, someone will pay 4-5k for it i'm sure, really nice bike, i want it but, my dad is afraid i'd kill myself if he gave it to me....

2011 Prius

I really want a bike, I ridden a few smaller ones around parking lots... But to be honest, kinda scared of killing my self.

2009 Triumph Daytona $7295
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Trium...item48386f5be8

2007 Yamaha R6 805 Miles $5699
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007-...item33582d15c4

2009 CBR 600 RR - PHOENIX EDITION 64 Miles $5000
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...item4a9ce3e28f

2008 Honda CBR1000RR 771 Miles $7000
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...item1c0e951b9c

NBM
    '00 A4 SS

Your posting ebay links, No expert on bidding but from what i do know those prices are prone to go up as more people bid on the bike, i think thats how it works. And most of those bikes had like several days left for bidders to bid on it, so i guess those prices are probably gonna go up, i think thats how it works i'm not sure. I bought my K&N off of there for like 45 bucks though....

And who in there right mind would sell a 11k bike with less than 1000 miles for 5-7k a year later

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I don't remember stanger asking anything about street bikes or liter bikes......

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by Transamws6 View Post
    Your posting ebay links, No expert on bidding but from what i do know those prices are prone to go up as more people bid on the bike, i think thats how it works. And most of those bikes had like several days left for bidders to bid on it, so i guess those prices are probably gonna go up, i think thats how it works i'm not sure. I bought my K&N off of there for like 45 bucks though....

And who in there right mind would sell a 11k bike with less than 1000 miles for 5-7k a year later
    Allot of those are buy it now, also bikes don't hold there value. My local bike dealer, does not have a site on ebay. They have new bikes from 07, GSXR 1,000 for $8,800 when I went in there 6 months ago. I was last told, they still have that bike in there.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post

whats it worth.
    you're not considering a 4 wheeler at all? I bought Zach one last Feb. or so and he rode the shit out of that thing all summer. Just much safer IMO than a bike for a young kid. It also has several safety features I liked. I think I paid $400ish for it. 110cc.

Impounded
    gmcheviac

How is it safer, so they can be chased down and run over by the quad when they crash, or have it flip and land on them? Even a 90cc weighs almost 300 pounds. And you wouldn't want your boy to become a pit riding single track ruining quad tard right? I started riding (pw50) when I was four. Much moreskill is introduced and is much safer IMO. My bro started on that same 50 but they putthe special training wheels on it, he just
    got frustrated when it would flip up or get stuck. Kids mini quads are boring. His just sat...

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    Have you looked around lately, lol? I can get a new bike for $7,000 and used one, year or two old. I even seen them for $4,500. All ranging from 600-1,000 CC's... So damn tempted to get a sport bike, I want one. But should not...
    I think you should and help the kidney list out

2011 Prius

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    I think you should and help the kidney list out
    That's what makes me nervous about a bike, my license does say organ donor.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by SHines-IT View Post
    That's what makes me nervous about a bike, my license does say organ donor.
    So does mine and I'm getting another bike once I have the coin for it.

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    How is it safer, so they can be chased down and run over by the quad when they crash, or have it flip and land on them? Even a 90cc weighs almost 300 pounds. And you wouldn't want your boy to become a pit riding single track ruining quad tard right? I started riding (pw50) when I was four. Much moreskill is introduced and is much safer IMO. My bro started on that same 50 but they putthe special training wheels on it, he just
    got frustrated when it would flip up or get stuck. Kids mini quads are boring. His just sat...
    Come say that to my face...I dare yah. Quads take more skill, I don't see dirtbike riders sitting on their pegs in the corners...and yes they are more dangerous, but that just makes them cooler.

And to the OP, 900-1100 depending on condition. Any extras it has really does not matter. You never get that money back in resale. If you are getting it for a kid for a first bike, getting a cheaper one is probably wise. Lots of kids think it is awesome, but very few make the dedication to the sport and really stick with it. If you are getting it for yourself or an adult, look at a cr85 expert. Larger tires, longer forks, higher seat height. More comfortable.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by wheeliE-maxx View Post
    4 wheels > 2 wheels

Impounded
    gmcheviac

So do you wipe smooth one rutted single track or make dust doing donuts in the pits at a track? If you do you deserve to be called a quadtard, if not don't get pissy

Impounded
    gmcheviac

The 85 expert also has the same forks, just dropped down in the tripple clamps. Ergos are the same as well. Does have an extended swing arm. The cr also has the peakiest power band, so not nub or trail friendly. Yz makes more and broader power, kx's are the best beginner bikes out of the 85's/100's

Bright Red
    1999 Trans Am Ws6

I go out on the track and destroy the fucking 1 foot deep ruts that dirtbikes make in corners, because for some reason they all take the same line over and over and over until their footpegs get hung up when it is too deep, then they start a new line. I just rape the shit out of the rut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information