Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

Unhappy 9-11 Do you remember where you were?

9-11 Do you remember where you were when you first heard?

It was weird for me I had that day off and couldn't sleep for shit the night before so I feel asleep with the TV on. I woke up around 6 am or so and the news was already on talking about the first plane had already hit the one tower. I remember the reporter was saying they weren't sure what kind of plane it was but there was reports that it was a jumbo jet.
    Still half asleep and NOT awake at all yet. He says "O'h my God here comes another plane and I watched it hit. At this point I'm realizing that this is real and not a movie on TV.
    The worst I thought was after the fire had got bad and people started jumping.

Have you guys seen any of these theories about it being a inside job?
    A couple I've seen had a few good points but I think they are BS.

Don't be afraid of the bottle!!! Be afraid of your tune!!!

Retired Outlaw Sum Bitch

I was at a customers and his secretary came in and said to look at the TV in the break room. So we went in there....everybody thought it was an accident....I couldn't believe a pilot flew his plane into the building.....then the other one hit.....I get pissed and stay pissed this time of year. Fucking coward son of a bitches.

Millienum Yellow
    2003 Corvette Z06

I came off night shift from FT JAckson was going back on to post to handle some paperwork realized I forgot it at home went back to get the paper work had left Tv on when I came in house it was on news...
    Shawn
    Daily: 2003 MY Z06 D1SC | Toy: 2006 Hayabusa Garrett T-3 | Hauler: 2007 Nissan Titan LE CC
    I like being Blown!!

Black
    1998 Trans Am

I was in College Algebra class my junior year in high school. Another teacher came in and turned our TV on to what was happening. A lot of us thought a plane accidentally hit it until the second one hit.

Silver
    05 Goat SMASHED

I thought some pics were valid due to the date.

2 SS's are better than 1 Jays00ss's Avatar

NBM / Silver
    00 SS / 71 SS Elcamino

I was at work just happened to walk in the breakroom to see the second tower hit. Didn't know the 1st was hit until Ilooked up at the tv.

Black
    1999 Z/28 M6

i was in first hour physics senior year of high school when we heard a rumor that a plane had hit the WTC but nobody thought anything of it until 2nd hour. i was standing in graphic illustration class watching the news with my teacher...nobody was in the room except for us and suddenly bam..."holy fuck did you just see that..."

and then 3rd hour when the towers fell. it was the only time that i recall that nobody talked in the hallways between classes...just crying.

Green
    94 Camaro 3.4

I was sitting in my 1st period class in high school... somebody got a call on their cell, and they told us to turn on the TV... we were watching for about 10 minutes, and then the 2nd plane hit... We actually ended up staying in 1st period for half the day because my school was afraid of more terrorist attacks...

White
    1998 Trans Am

i was in first period and as we were walking to 2nd a rumor was going around a "bomb blew up one of the twin towers" then we got there and everyone was watching TV and the smoldering tower and we found out it had been a plane. as we set there watching the 2nd one plowed in, and i was thinking WTF (i also remember making references like "who couldn't see the twin towers!? after the first one had hit). shortly there after i had a second revolation that girls are all dumb when the pentagon one hit and one of my female friends asked me what the pentagon was.

Black
    00 SS Vert#0540/ 14 GMC

I was driving to base (Camp Pendleton) and all of the radio stations were talking about it. When I got to the gate, the traffic was backed up for miles. When I got to the gate, the MP's had the dogs out, searching cars. I got to work, turned the tv's on. It was all over the news What a horrible day that was for America. I think of that day often as I am over here in the deserts of Iraq.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

i was in western PA delivering electric wheel chairs... i delivered a bariatric one to a very large man who was sitting out on his porch and said a jet flew over his house really low and crashed... most of his paintings on the wall were either crooked or laying on the floor... as i drove to my next stop i was passed by weird looking truckes marked with bomb "recovery unit" and hundreds or police cars... there were pieces of debris for miles scattered where i was... most likely parts from the jet...

on my way to school when the first one hit, the second on hit a few minutes before class started. Bell rang, TV got shut off and the asshole teacher actually taught accounting that day.

SS: NBM, tan top
    1998-SS, 2010 Jetta TDI

I was in 8th grade science class when the teacher told us. I'll never forget where I was and I'll never forgive or forget about what those bastards did.

Quote Originally Posted by HASTINGSRJ View Post
    I was driving to base (Camp Pendleton) and all of the radio stations were talking about it. When I got to the gate, the traffic was backed up for miles. When I got to the gate, the MP's had the dogs out, searching cars. I got to work, turned the tv's on. It was all over the news What a horrible day that was for America. I think of that day often as I am over here in the deserts of Iraq.

Your Service is greatly appreciated, and I thank you.

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by bmyers View Post
    on my way to school when the first one hit, the second on hit a few minutes before class started. Bell rang, TV got shut off and the asshole teacher actually taught accounting that day.
    i would have got up and moved across the hall way to the next class room and told them what the tteacher did and asked to join them... then i'd the teacher the next day...

Black
    2005 GTO

I was in first period did't find out a plane hit till second period. I was actually bent over my 88 monte ss finishing up the motor install in my auto mech class when the instructor turned on the tv. Turning on the tv was an unusual thing so I immediatly looked over to see them playing the first plane crashing then shortly after the second plane hit. Pretty much the rest of the day we watched the tv in every class.

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ss~zoso~ss View Post
    I was in 8th grade science class when the teacher told us.
    that just made me feel old as hell....

it was the 2nd week of my 2nd year of design school. I was in photoshop class and our professor was late. Finally another faculty admin came in and said "class dismissed, your professor is in fear that her sons may have been injured by the wtc attack" we were like "WTF?!"

I got back to the dorm and my roomates were about 10" from the T.V. we watched for hours and hours. I remember I went to a night class and waited for about 20 minutes before someone saw me and said "umm..classes are canceled today"

Detailing + Design third_shift|studios's Avatar

My life is a
    Ben Stiller movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
    i was in western PA delivering electric wheel chairs... i delivered a bariatric one to a very large man who was sitting out on his porch and said a jet flew over his house really low and crashed... most of his paintings on the wall were either crooked or laying on the floor... as i drove to my next stop i was passed by weird looking truckes marked with bomb "recovery unit" and hundreds or police cars... there were pieces of debris for miles scattered where i was... most likely parts from the jet...
    that's some freaky shit man!

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
    that's some freaky shit man!
    i was in a white van that we had not had painted yet with company logo and what not... i had black cars with tinted out windows pulling up next to me and staying even with me all day long... it scared the shit out of me... i thought they were going to shoot me or some thing...

also a few weeks later i had to go deliver ultra sound machines to a hospital near ground zero... the smell in the air was horrible... i lost my breakfast... i had to burn my clothes cause it permiated them... not one person had a smile... people moved out of each others way while walking down the street... and any one who has ever been to NY knows people just don't move out of the way...

I was in 2nd period biology hitting on the girl next to me when the princible came over the intercom and told everyone the country was under attack. after 1st period the word had spread pretty quickly that a plane out of boston hit the WTC but after that 2nd plane hit..I'l never forget it, every lil detail from there on.. and the whole school fell dead quite for the rest of the day, it was very eire how quite the cafeteria was at lunch. and there was quite a few very shaken up people that had friends or family flying out of logan that day

primevil
    2000 FRC

I had just gotten back to the house after dropping the kiddo's off at school and running errands. I was laid off at the time.

What pisssed me off about this, is that these "ASSHOLES" declare war on our great country and then run and hide when we bring down the HURT !

What a bunch of COWARDS !!!

GOD BLESS THE US OF A !!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information