Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

The 2015 NFL Draft and Free Agency Thread

Well...lots of movement so far...

Jimmy Graham is now a Seahawk which isnt surprising...the Saints could not continue to pay him that much money with Drew Brees making the money he makes.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Please, please someone tie JJ up and keep him out of the Cowboys draft room......oh and get a Damn backup QB....

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

So, do they become the Ragers or the Chaiders?????

I know not the draft strictly speaking but if both Oakland AND San Diego move to LA (technically it's Carson) how messed up is that???? 2 Divisional rivals in the same stadium????

Black / White

Gore to the Colts.

Sam Bradford traded for Nick Foles...? WOW! That means the Eagles are trading up in the draft for a QB...Mariota anyone?

Shane Vereen to the Giants...guess that means that the Patriots are sticking with Blount.

Harry Douglas signs with the Titans "They needed a good WR so this should be interesting".

Owen Daniels is visiting the Broncos to fill Julius Thomas' open spot.

Dwayne Bowe is about to get dropped and it looks like the Raiders are going to sign Darelle Revis.
    Last edited by theorangeguy; 03-10-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Navy Blue Metallic

Aren't they 100 miles apart...that would suck on game day...

It will be like NY Jets except they play in NJ. No one wants to admit they are from NJ

Navy Blue Metallic

Suh whatever is now a Dolphin

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Yea...the team that stood up against locker room violence and on the field violence last year signed one of the dirtiest players in the league...makes sense.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

White
    '10 ZR1

He's getting paid far too much. So, the Fins release Incognito, and pick up this dickhead and pay him this much. Nice move!

'89 Turbo Trans Am Pace Car (Mom's car now)

'68 Camaro - 572 coming soon

'67 Nova - 406 SBC, PG

'10 ZR1

Black / White

The Saints are shopping Drew Brees...sell high and rebuild? I dont like this...its like a bad dream.

Navy Blue Metallic

I'll trade you Romo for Brees

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'll trade you Romo for Brees
    pass....we need a center though....we only have 3 now and none can play cornerback. I'm not that upset about the Graham trade....he's disappeared the last 2 seasons at some point and is hurt all the time. What does bother me is who they traded him too and what they got in return. A 1st round pick is ok but a busted ass center? Really? Seattle is stacked in the secondary and you got a broke down center? Oh.....and this trade cost us $2.5M this year so we didn't even free up money to put towards a corner. I'm starting to think trading Drew might not be a terrible idea if we can get something in return that makes it worth it. Drew is getting old and we're going to have to replace him at some point. Better a year early than a year late......patriots philosophy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

And Chicago continues to do baffling decisions on the offense side
    Defense 86ings have been good though if they make smart replacement moves

Black / White

Revis is officially back with the jets.

red
    95 Z28

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    The Saints are shopping Drew Brees...sell high and rebuild? I dont like this...its like a bad dream.

The Saints are beyond fucked for this season. They've got no cap room left to really do anything either.

Julius Thomas to the Jags. No big loss for Denver, JT sucked in the run game, and we resigned Virgil Greene and we picked up Owen Daniels from Baltimore. Broncos just need to pick up a D lineman to replace Pot Roast if he ends up leaving.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    The Saints are beyond fucked for this season. They've got no cap room left to really do anything either.

Julius Thomas to the Jags. No big loss for Denver, JT sucked in the run game, and we resigned Virgil Greene and we picked up Owen Daniels from Baltimore. Broncos just need to pick up a D lineman to replace Pot Roast if he ends up leaving.
    I don't really think they're fucked that bad......just slightly. Josh Hill is a pretty damn good TE. He played pretty damn good late in the year when Graham was nursing the shoulder injury so I don't think we'll miss Graham a ton. By this time next year Hill will be considered a stud....watch. We'll get Cooks back healthy and I look for us to draft a WR at 13. We need to do something on the o-line and that'll take care of the offensive side of the ball for the most part. Unger is meant to help out the o-line but I have doubts he'll be healthy enough to play more than half the season.....that's the part of the trade that pisses me off the most. At least get a healthy o-lineman. Defensively there needs to be something huge done. Our D is frigin terrible and unless we get some cornerback help it's going to be a long rough year. Byrd needs to earn his paycheck at safety and we need to draft a LB that can start plus our CB's are complete trash.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    I don't really think they're fucked that bad......just slightly. Josh Hill is a pretty damn good TE. He played pretty damn good late in the year when Graham was nursing the shoulder injury so I don't think we'll miss Graham a ton. By this time next year Hill will be considered a stud....watch. We'll get Cooks back healthy and I look for us to draft a WR at 13. We need to do something on the o-line and that'll take care of the offensive side of the ball for the most part. Unger is meant to help out the o-line but I have doubts he'll be healthy enough to play more than half the season.....that's the part of the trade that pisses me off the most. At least get a healthy o-lineman. Defensively there needs to be something huge done. Our D is frigin terrible and unless we get some cornerback help it's going to be a long rough year. Byrd needs to earn his paycheck at safety and we need to draft a LB that can start plus our CB's are complete trash.
    Amari Cooper would be a good pick up IF he's still available when we get to draft in the 1st round...

White
    '10 ZR1

Amari Cooper would be a good pick up IF he's still available when we get to draft in the 1st round...
    There's no way he'll be there at the 13th pick. They could trade up I suppose - but even if they did, they wouldn't be trading up for him.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by FasstChevys View Post
    There's no way he'll be there at the 13th pick. They could trade up I suppose - but even if they did, they wouldn't be trading up for him.
    Honestly I would rather them snag some SEC defensive players. We need some big fast guys on defense because we are lacking that right now in a big way. We've got 2 first rounds picks right now but neither one of them are very high unless we trade up like you were talking about. LSU has a couple I would be interested in and Alabama has 1 or 2 as well. USC has a defensive player that will be a top 3 pick.

White
    '10 ZR1

Honestly I would rather them snag some SEC defensive players. We need some big fast guys on defense because we are lacking that right now in a big way. We've got 2 first rounds picks right now but neither one of them are very high unless we trade up like you were talking about. LSU has a couple I would be interested in and Alabama has 1 or 2 as well. USC has a defensive player that will be a top 3 pick.
    We need defensive backs as well - I hope we hit the lottery like we did with Harrison Smith. I was amazed at how everyone is for Earl Thomas's nuts as being the best safety in the league when Harrison Smith had better numbers than him in nearly every defensive category.
    Last edited by FasstChevys; 03-11-2015 at 06:40 AM.

White
    '10 ZR1

Now, I fully expect Jimmy Graham to be a man of his word Just another NFL player making a dumb comment.

After Being Traded to Seattle Seahawks, Jimmy Graham Can Now Retire - Canal Street Chronicles

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information