Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

blue
    1975 camaro

1982 Nissan 280zx DD

This wa my first car that I sold to a friend for 3500 bucks to buy and work on my 75 camaro, my buddy called me and said hey I'm selling the Z for 1000 bucks, you want it? I jumped on that shit the next day. Here she is! car handles like a go cars and gets awesome gas milage!

It needs a little work but nothing major. New condencer, blower motor, minor body work and the synchronizers in 1st and second gear are starting to go out a little bit. I have plans to do a 2 inch drop all around, wheels, front/rear lip and side skirts. Maybe exhaust later. Goof for something like this

How many 18 year olds do you know of thy has 2 cars that thy bought themselves and has restored one of them? I'd say in doing pretty good for myself

04 Cobra 'vert - M6 mysti
    02 WS6 coupe - A4 red

I like it! How long was it gone that the guy only wanted $1,000 back for it? Was the $3,500 you sold it for reasonable?

That's a good picture with the Camaro behind it, I really like the Camaro! But yep I say good for you, you've got two cars I would've loved at that age...

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Very nice I like and yes your doing good for your age

Impounded
    gmcheviac

being it's an '82, removing all of that junk underhood would make it nicer to work on. 25 years and older need no emissions components. Very nice for 1k

blue
    1975 camaro

Before inoriginaly sold it, it was in pretty good shape. A/c and heater worked, interior was just redone, had a new sound system, and the body was straight. At the time 3500 was a decent price. I got the car for free from a family friend who had it sitting in his drive way for 3 years. I have the camaro in the garage for now until Im done getting the z back in shape. I had to take the insurance off it, can't afford insurance on both cars along with my phone bill and gas. 180 for just liability, I can thank a idiot woman for stopping at a green light on a pebbly road -_-

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Looks good man, now you need to start thinking about the future, school finding a good career and a house haha. I am still trying to find a better job either that or go back to afgan land and use that money for a house.

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Looks damn good for a grand

blue
    1975 camaro

I'm planning on moving to lafayete Louisiana in the next 8 to 10 months with a buddy of mine. Were garanteed a job at his families lube shop making about 500 a week and splitting rent on a 400 a month 2 bedroom apartment. I want to get my degree in business management/ownership an eventually open up my own shop. The odds of it being successful are not that great but it is whatno want to do and if it doesn't work out I can say I tried

midnight blue
    2000 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by fbod91 View Post
    I'm planning on moving to lafayete Louisiana in the next 8 to 10 months with a buddy of mine. Were garanteed a job at his families lube shop making about 500 a week and splitting rent on a 400 a month 2 bedroom apartment. I want to get my degree in business management/ownership an eventually open up my own shop. The odds of it being successful are not that great but it is whatno want to do and if it doesn't work out I can say I tried
    Better to try and fail then sit back and wonder if it would have ever worked you know, just like the military when a new career comes along jump on it cause you never know where its going to lead you.

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

Quote Originally Posted by fbod91 View Post

How many 18 year olds do you know of thy has 2 cars that thy bought themselves and has restored one of them? I'd say in doing pretty good for myself
    i'm 17 i have a (10)sled (03)harley (02)corvette and (95)truck. sled and bike are paid for already truck i got for free it's a good winter beater! and vette have paid about 6000 on it and could have paid more but have reasons for that should be paid by the end of next year. sweet car for a dd should be fun to cruise around in!

blue
    1975 camaro

That's awesome man mad props! Yeah the z is a really fun dd. I just wish it had more torque and power steering as good as the camaro. Every time I jump in the camaro for a drive around the neighborhood I forget how good the power steering is and how crappy the brakes are haha

Impounded
    gmcheviac

Yeah, the one pinky steering and barely boosted brakes were weird in my c10 after driving my '05 gmc for three weeks

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

white
    90 Mustang 5.0

I love those cars. I want one, but its virtually impossible to find one in "drive it now" condition around here. I dont wanna a resto project. I love the way they look and handle like a dream. That straight 6 is one of the best engines Nissan ever made as well. Hell thats one of the best engines ever made period. The L series inline 6.

blue
    1975 camaro

Quote Originally Posted by 310stanger View Post
    I love those cars. I want one, but its virtually impossible to find one in "drive it now" condition around here. I dont wanna a resto project. I love the way they look and handle like a dream. That straight 6 is one of the best engines Nissan ever made as well. Hell thats one of the best engines ever made period. The L series inline 6.
    This.

It has 196k miles on it too! Sounds like an old sewing machine!

Light Pewter Metallic
    y2k 8-cylinder catfish

Very nice buy back!

Silver
    2005 Toyota Corolla (DD)

Quote Originally Posted by brendan.9 View Post
    i'm 17 i have a (10)sled (03)harley (02)corvette and (95)truck. sled and bike are paid for already truck i got for free it's a good winter beater! and vette have paid about 6000 on it and could have paid more but have reasons for that should be paid by the end of next year. sweet car for a dd should be fun to cruise around in!
    Inheritance, lottery, gift, or help from family/relatives? Which one?

Red, Pewter
    03 cobra07 street glide

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Power View Post
    none only think that i got was the truck. my sled was 15000 my bike was about 10000 my car i owe about 14 but the farm owes me money so it's under 10 once they pay me. i work hard! i wish someone would have paid for some of this. selling the car and bike in the spring might buy a c6z06 or a c5z06 and another bike haven't figured it out yet?

Black/Red/Black/Red
    98WS6/06MCSS/86GN/06H3

Quote Originally Posted by brendan.9 View Post
    wow man congrats you are doing your thing.....................

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Power View Post
    lol someones jelly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information