Bone it like you own it FORD RECOVERY EXPERT's Avatar

Black / Stryker Blue
    2K WS.6/ 2K9 G8GT

1 for you, 1 for me....

On the outskirts of town, there was a huge nut tree by the cemetery fence. One day Preston and Orion filled up a bucket with nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.
    "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me," said Orion. The bucket was so full, several rolled out toward the fence.

Cycling down the road by the cemetery was 86IROC-Z. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

He knew what it was. "Oh my," he shuddered. "It's Satan and St. Peter dividing the souls at the cemetery."

He cycled down the road as fast as he could and found Sarge, hobbling along with a cane. "Come here quick," said IROC. "You won't believe what I heard. Satan and St. Peter are down at the cemetery dividing the souls."

Sarge said, "Shoo, you brat, can't you see I'm finding it hard to walk as it is." But after several pleas, Sarge hobbled to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence, they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

Sarge whispered, "Boy, you've been telling the truth. Let's find out if we can see the devil himself." Shivering with fear, they peered through the fence, but they were still unable to see anything. Sarge and IROC gripped the wrought-iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of Satan.

At last they heard, "One for you, one for me. And one last one for you. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence, and we'll be done."

They say Sarge beat IROC back to town by five minutes!!!

Everything fiberglass
    2005 Amberlamps

Thread Information