98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

***NFL Wk 9***

Wow...time flies....

Thur:
    NO VS CAR

Sun:
    JAC VS CIN
    TB VS CLE
    ARZ VS DAL - I hate this game every yr, I can never pick it, they are so inconsistent with this team
    NYJ VS KC
    SD VS MIA
    WAS VS MIN - Was is the underdog but after last night I think they might be able to pull it off.
    PHI VS HOU
    STL VS SF
    DEN VS NE - How is NE the underdog?
    OAK VS SEA
    BTL VS PIT - Pit better not screw me....

Mon:
    IND VS NYG

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Cutler sprains his vagina and is out the rest of the season and throws 3 ints against the local peewee team and the bears get blown 38-0

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post
    Wow...time flies....

Thur:
    NO VS CAR

Sun:
    JAC VS CIN
    TB VS CLE
    ARZ VS DAL - I hate this game every yr, I can never pick it, they are so inconsistent with this team
    NYJ VS KC
    SD VS MIA
    WAS VS MIN - Was is the underdog but after last night I think they might be able to pull it off.
    PHI VS HOU
    STL VS SF
    DEN VS NE - How is NE the underdog?
    OAK VS SEA
    BTL VS PIT - Pit better not screw me....

Mon:
    IND VS NYG
    ARZ is pretty damn good......under the radar for sure and could easily take the NFC this year unless something changes. The problem is it's in DAL and no word really on Romo the Homo. Right now I have DAL picked but that was before last nights beat down.......I may need to change that pick.
    Washington should win that game but I had MIN picked before last night. WAS now seems to be the better team so it's theirs to lose. NE has no chance in that game. Not only is Denver the best team in the league right now they're the best team in the league by a mile. PIT is going to screw you.

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

The Arizona defense is arguably the best in the NFL in my opinion...very fast, very young, and unreal at stealing the ball.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

Steelers/Ravens games are always a battle. With both teams being 5-3, I expect this game to have a little extra punch to it. Especially with the Steelers coming off two wins and most especially last weeks win. I'd really like to see the Steelers keep it together from here on out. It sucks when you have to pick against your team. It sucks even worse when you pick against your team for the point and they end up winning and winning by big numbers

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Flaccid should start choking soon unless the refs keep giving him bs penalties

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    Steelers/Ravens games are always a battle. With both teams being 5-3, I expect this game to have a little extra punch to it. Especially with the Steelers coming off two wins and most especially last weeks win. I'd really like to see the Steelers keep it together from here on out. It sucks when you have to pick against your team. It sucks even worse when you pick against your team for the point and they end up winning and winning by big numbers
    I picked against the saints this week.....it's a win win really. Saints lose and I get the point.....the saints win and I don't give a shit about that point because they won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
    Don't worry about understanding women. Women understand women, and they hate each other

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KahanaReef View Post
    I picked against the saints this week.....it's a win win really. Saints lose and I get the point.....the saints win and I don't give a shit about that point because they won.
    With Mark Ingram running like he is, I think we beat Carolina Thursday.

Arctic White
    2000 Camaro Z28

That's true I lost the point but had a big smile on my face

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I just saw PIT is at home.....that game is a toss up really. If it were in BALT I would for sure pick the ravens but being in PIT makes it a coin toss pick.

Black / White

I just saw PIT is at home.....that game is a toss up really. If it were in BALT I would for sure pick the ravens but being in PIT makes it a coin toss pick.
    Also keep in mind that DeAngelo Williams is back at RB for the Panthers this week...that could be really good or really bad. He's the all time leading rusher at Carolina and he's been out for like 4 weeks.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    With Mark Ingram running like he is, I think we beat Carolina Thursday.
    I meant last week.....this week I'm actually taking the saints although I have a feeling there's a good chance it'll bite me in the ass. We play like shit on the road and we play like shit against carolina. Last weeks thrashing of GB was nice to see but I'm still nowhere near convinced we have our shit together. Carolina's D is sucking pond water right now and everything points to us ripping them apart but I know how we are on the road......like 0-7 or something ridiculous like that and averaging low 20's in points.

red
    95 Z28

Denver could lose in NE. We never seem to be able to put together a win up there, and both teams are hot right now. I still think it's a preview of an AFC playoff matchup no matter who wins.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 5.0THIS View Post
    Denver could lose in NE. We never seem to be able to put together a win up there, and both teams are hot right now. I still think it's a preview of an AFC playoff matchup no matter who wins.
    I just need Ronnie Hillman to keep being Ronnie Hillman...he's been a beast lately. Solid 100+ yard guy every game and he should have had 2 or 3 touchdowns but something killed every one of them last week...holding call got one, flag got another, and he stepped out of bounds on #3 if I remember correctly. Could have the order wrong, but thats basically what happened...

Manning needs to get Julius Thomas more involved again as well...he's been pretty quiet the last 2 or 3 games to be arguably the best TE in the NFL.

red
    95 Z28

Julius Thomas isn't as good as Gronk. If Gronkowski played for Denver, he'd be breaking every NFL tight end season record this year.

Black / White

Julius Thomas isn't as good as Gronk. If Gronkowski played for Denver, he'd be breaking every NFL tight end season record this year.
    thats why I said arguably...I think best TE in the NFL is a toss up between Julius Thomas, Jimmy Graham, Gronk, and Gates @ San Diego on any given week. Gronk had a really good week last week, but he wont have that kind of production every single week...Julius Thomas had a 3 touchdown game earlier this year, along with Gates as well.

Julius and Gates are tied at 9 TD's a piece this year and Gronk has 7...pretty sure Gronk was out for a week, so you could say its an even match across the board based on stats.
    Last edited by theorangeguy; 10-29-2014 at 11:44 AM.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I'm thinking Denver wins that game by a bunch........they're just on a whole different level this year. They'll lose a couple of games but I just can't see one of them being this one. Their D is the biggest difference between last year and this year and it's a huge difference. The 1 thing that NE has going for them is coaching. Belichick could easily out coach Denver. I like Brady and I like Belichick but it would take a small miracle for them to beat Denver this week. I agree this is a playoff preview and probably the best game of the year so far. I'm looking forward to it.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by theorangeguy View Post
    thats why I said arguably...I think best TE in the NFL is a toss up between Julius Thomas, Jimmy Graham, Gronk, and Gates @ San Diego on any given week. Gronk had a really good week last week, but he wont have that kind of production every single week...Julius Thomas had a 3 touchdown game earlier this year, along with Gates as well.

Julius and Thomas are tied at 9 TD's a piece this year and Gronk has 7...pretty sure Gronk was out for a week, so you could say its an even match across the board based on stats.
    the biggest thing Gronk and Graham have in common is the fact neither can stay healthy through and entire year. Both are always banged up a little it seems.

red
    95 Z28

I'm thinking Denver wins that game by a bunch........they're just on a whole different level this year. They'll lose a couple of games but I just can't see one of them being this one. Their D is the biggest difference between last year and this year and it's a huge difference. The 1 thing that NE has going for them is coaching. Belichick could easily out coach Denver. I like Brady and I like Belichick but it would take a small miracle for them to beat Denver this week. I agree this is a playoff preview and probably the best game of the year so far. I'm looking forward to it.
    If the game was in Denver I would agree with you. It always seems like the Broncos have to go up to Foxborough though And yeah, the Broncos are playing pretty well right now, but we've only put together one or two really complete games. And yeah, Belichick is a great coach. I hate John Fox. He's a figurehead at best. Mr. Ultraconservative and indecisive. If we can keep Gronk in check this game, we've got a chance. I just keep thinking back to the game last year where we blew a huge lead.
    this post is meant as a joke and in no way should it be interpreted as a serious or meaningful reply. The author of this post cannot be held liable for any damages, both emotional and physical, that may be incurred from the reading of this post. By acknowledging this disclaimer you hereby release the author from any and all liability

98 Formula
    06 duramax

I saw a stat tonight that NE is like 14-3 at home or some ridiculous shit. I didn't hear the context if that was the last 17 home games or what. Those shows always create stats to get a point across like NE is 14-3 at home the last week of October when playing another AFC team kinda shit. Still though.....I feel NE has been playing above their talent level where as Denver is just that damn good and will probably be better before the season is over. We're just at the halfway point so things change, people get injured, and some teams just get lucky but right now there's no one doing it as good as they are. Looking at their schedule.....if they make it through this week about the only tests they'll have at all will be the divisional away games at SD and KC. That could be where that "surprise" loss comes from or it could be a game like the st louis or buffalo game where the loss just doesn't make sense.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information