OAK VS SD
    PHI VS GB
    DET VS ARZ
    NE VS IND

Mon:
    PIT VS TEN

Black / White
    '00 T/A M6/'19 Hemi Truck

If Minnesota beats Chicago...might actually start looking at the Bears to make some MAJOR changes.

Arctic White, red/gray
    1997 Corvette, 92 Typhoon

Like not paying Cutler more money than any other NFL player? Or not having a revolving door of a team. 31 players were not on the team last year.... the most in the NFL.

I am going to Lambeau for the GB VS PHI game. Can't wait!

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Like not paying Cutler more money than any other NFL player? Or not having a revolving door of a team. 31 players were not on the team last year.... the most in the NFL.

I am going to Lambeau for the GB VS PHI game. Can't wait!
    I could see them getting rid of Cutler...I really could and I could even justify taking the salary hit to do it because he's mediocre at best.
    2000 Black TA M6 - LT's, ORY, UMI Short Stick, TT2's, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Braided Lines, and Tuned by Vengeance SCCA and Car Show Approved
    2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Limited
    2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sport Premium Hemi - Sold
    2010 Hemi Crew Cab Sport Premium - Tuner and HID's - Sold
    06 Quad Cab HHHHemi - Sold
    99 Hugger Orange Camaro - Sold
    97 Camaro - Sold

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Bears get blown out again and no changes will be made

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Bears get blown out again and no changes will be made
    Say that they did get rid of Cutler...they only have a few draft options to snag a good QB assuming they lose enough to get one of the top guys. Marcus Mariota from Oregon or Jameis Winston...considering the actions that have been taken over the past 2-3 years by the bears I think they would take Winston from FSU

It isnt really a good year for QB's in the draft.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

You could have an elite QB on the Bears. Won't win games when the defense gives up 58282527495 points a game. Jay Cutler doesn't play on defense.
    Boost gets you laid, unless your name is Jon.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 35th-ANV-SS View Post
    You could have an elite QB on the Bears. Won't win games when the defense gives up 58282527495 points a game. Jay Cutler doesn't play on defense.
    Yea but he throws to the other teams defense quite a bit...Bears are broken on both sides of the ball. Defense is one problem and QB is another. Bears have literally the top receivers and RB in the NFL...they dont have a QB to control the game and keep the bears defense off the field...

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

Drew Brees has the same # of interceptions as Cutler. Just saying. Andrew Luck and Andy Dalton have 1 less. These teams are winning games.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pro-Cutler, but we need to start with the defense in my opinion.

Black / White

Drew Brees has the same # of interceptions as Cutler. Just saying. Andrew Luck and Andy Dalton have 1 less. These teams are winning games.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pro-Cutler, but we need to start with the defense in my opinion.
    I understand what you are saying, but if Cutler cant get the ball to the biggest weapons in the NFL you are not going to win games...Drew Brees also throws a lot more than most QB's. The flip side to that is if you allow 50 points a game you wont win either. I think the Bears stubborn stance on Urlacher and the release of Peppers regardless of salary reasons has caused some serious defensive gaps for the Bears...Peppers was a leader on that side of the ball. Sure he was getting older, but I dont think you guys have a defensive leader right now...just guys running around trying to cover people.

Arctic White, red/gray

While I agree the defense is failing the bears in a big way I think there are a few teams over the years who have proven yo ucan actually win games without a defense... if your offense is unstoppable.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Let me pull out my lawn chair, toss back some so nice not to hear how bad the Cowboys are doing this time of yr.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

I agree with that. Marshall seemed to be the team leader, in general, but even he has went to the way side as of lately. Defensive team leader? Can't say I've seen one. Briggs is more concerned about opening restaurants. Can't blame Marshall. He isn't getting thrown to lately which is a HUGE issue in itself. I just looked for giggles and Jay Cutler is ranked #10 on the NFL QB list per statistics this season. Even though he has had his fauxpax's, that's still damn good considering. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady are ranked #8/9 in comparison.

One big difference is the # of times Jay has been sacked; 23. How the hell is any QB supposed to get in a good pass when his offensive line cannot protect him?

I know you understand these concepts, but I see countless people who do not follow football at all, just watch a game here and there, and all this continued blame on just the QB is nonsense. The entire team needs to regroup, starting with the coaching staff.

The fact that I do not even recognize half of the player's names on the Bears doesn't help any either

Arctic White, red/gray

So you want to criticize Briggs for opening restaurants but not Marshall for being Inside the NFL every week? He has to go to NYC every week to film the thing.

Red
    02 35th LE Camaro SS

No, I agree with that, and it's a valid point. The coaching staff needs to take accountability of what the players are doing...as well as the players' themselves.
    Last edited by 35th-ANV-SS; 11-12-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Black / White

I agree with that. Marshall seemed to be the team leader, in general, but even he has went to the way side as of lately. Defensive team leader? Can't say I've seen one. Briggs is more concerned about opening restaurants. Can't blame Marshall. He isn't getting thrown to lately which is a HUGE issue in itself. I just looked for giggles and Jay Cutler is ranked #10 on the NFL QB list per statistics this season. Even though he has had his fauxpax's, that's still damn good considering. Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady are ranked #8/9 in comparison.

One big difference is the # of times Jay has been sacked; 23. How the hell is any QB supposed to get in a good pass when his offensive line cannot protect him?

I know you understand these concepts, but I see countless people who do not follow football at all, just watch a game here and there, and all this continued blame on just the QB is nonsense. The entire team needs to regroup, starting with the coaching staff.

The fact that I do not even recognize half of the player's names on the Bears doesn't help any either
    Im a big fan of Brandon Marshall...both for on field reasons and off field reasons. He is a prime example of a guy who had some serious issues and turned his life around. The fact that he embarrasses defenses every time he gets the ball would make one think that Cutler would target him a whole lot more but he hasnt up until this past week which I dont understand. He scored 3 touchdowns on a bad ankle against the Niners earlier this year and then his targets fell off to 1, 2, and 3 targets the following weeks. Im not sure if its the offensive play calling that is doing that or Cutler, but either way they need to find a way to get him the ball because he scores or gains yards after contact 99% of the time "maybe not 99% but you get the idea".

They just need to score more than the other teams right now...defense is not going to do a 180 in the next 2-3 weeks so they need to concentrate on scoring big numbers. Thats all they really can do...Saints have to do the same thing. Our defense is not what it used to be so we have to score more points.

Almost forgot...they cant score a bunch of points in the 4th quarter either...has to be fast and early. Garbage points at the end of the game mean nothing.
    Last edited by theorangeguy; 11-12-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Arctic White, red/gray

Part of it has to be coverage. He has the biggest name on the offense IMO and therefore he gets covered hard. You see it with every elite WR in the league. Some games the number 1 guy just becomes a distract the defense kind of position so the other guys can get open. But with his size I have a hard time believing he isn't open more than they throw to him.

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by Zinergy View Post
    Part of it has to be coverage. He has the biggest name on the offense IMO and therefore he gets covered hard. You see it with every elite WR in the league. Some games the number 1 guy just becomes a distract the defense kind of position so the other guys can get open. But with his size I have a hard time believing he isn't open more than they throw to him.
    I think we are on the same page because thats exactly what I was getting at. He was double teamed on 2 of his touchdowns against the Niners but he was taller and able to go up and get the ball...

2002 Z28 A4 NBM
    Sadly now demodded :(

I think that I can confidently predict
    that the Raiders will lose yet another game again...

Black / White

Quote Originally Posted by 67CamaroRSSS View Post
    I think that I can confidently predict
    that the Raiders will lose yet another game again...
    <---- how I think they feel at this point...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information