Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

*** Bringing in the 2020 january TRAIN ***

Last night was amature night, hope everybody made it through it. Gonna cook a nice breakfast build a nice turd and wait to see what i can get into today "Happy New Year" people.

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

We started demo on our 1st floor bathroom after Christmas and have been puttering at that as time allows. Probably heading into the office for a bit this afternoon. Two days ago, we started smelling gas emanating from the 'Burb. No fuel leaks so my guess is that we have an evap line taking a crap. I really hope that I do not have to drop the tank to get at it.

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

Turkey, cornbread stuffing, pork butt, Panamanian Empanada's, Potato Salad, on the menu today.

Plus spark plug change on the Bird. oh yeah.....

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Sounds good but those Panamanian Empanada's is basically a glorified pizza roll right?

Giant Dicks Car Club Zapper2003's Avatar

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Smoked a pork shoulder today... almost time to chow down

Navy Blue Metallic

I f'ing hate #8 plug change. Even with headers, pulled coil pack still a PITA. I just didn't want to jack it up.
    http://www.ls1.com/forums/f7/my-6-liter-build-174257/

http://www.ls1.com/forums/f8/my-8-8-rear-build-165553/

6.0L Block - Forged 403ci , Polluter Stg3 Cam, FAST 102mm Intake, NW102 TB, MSD wires, NGK TR6 plugs, Truck Coil Packs, LS3 Fuel Injectors, CC Pacesetter LT Headers, TS&P ORY, QTP e-Cutout, Magnaflow Muffler, 104mm Air Lid & Line Lock, Catch Can, Stage 2 T56 w/Viper shaft, PRO 5.0 Shifter, Tick MC, SPEC Stg3+ Clutch, QT SFI BH, MWC DSL, Full UMI Performance Suspension, Belstein Shocks, Hotchkis Springs (1" Drop), YR1 Snowflake Wheels wrapped in NT555 tires & Custom Fab Ford 8.8 rear w/Wavetrac Diff 3.73 Yukon Gears, WSQ Hood, 3"CM Strange Eng Drive Shaft.

00 FB Vert - Stock

78 FB - Just getting started......

Horsepower never lies, but is often lied about!

Black & Blue
    '02 WS.6 / '07 Suburban

Pin hole leak in the fuel line. It finally started to drip this afternoon. FML.

Gray/ White
    09Ram 1500 83 Thunderturd

Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    We started demo on our 1st floor bathroom after Christmas and have been puttering at that as time allows. Probably heading into the office for a bit this afternoon. Two days ago, we started smelling gas emanating from the 'Burb. No fuel leaks so my guess is that we have an evap line taking a crap. I really hope that I do not have to drop the tank to get at it.
    Or the metal lines at the top if the sender are leaking
    83 Thunderturd even bigger turd probably LQ4 4L80 swap at some point
    Quote Originally Posted by 0rion View Post
    the guys here know how to find a nekkid chick farting into a cake but 2+2 stumps the shit out of 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by pajeff02 View Post
    My brain must be defective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapper2003 View Post
    Says the king of mockery and shit talking

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by GTP231 View Post
    Or the metal lines at the top if the sender are leaking
    That was going to be my guess.....or rusted out quick connects on top of the tank.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

I had to replace the fuel pump in my truck last year because the plastic on the fuel pump fatigued where the lock ring sat and was leaking pretty good when full.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

37* today, got a shit load of snow still, fish and game finally opened the gates to the rail trail for snowmobiles today don't know why we've had snow for months now.

2016 Camaro SS - Summit
    2001 Trans Am WS6 - NBM

Going to try and get the 4th bedroom - gameroom conversion started this weekend. It used to be a little girl's room, so of course the accent wall is light purple. Previous owner left us all of their paint from the remodel, Wifey and I agreed on a dark navy for that wall. Need to get switch covers to replace the pink and purple Paw Patrol covers I also need to run ethernet through the house so I can have wired connections; thinking of using the existing cable/satellite outlets to pull ethernet through. I can get 500' of Cat 6 cable for around 60 bucks on Amazon, and I'll just use the cable to pull the ethernet up and through, and replace the receptacle.

Navy Blue Metallic

Shit we having shit ton of rain. Not the quick 1-2 hour and done, no, the drizzle kind that picks up when you go outside to do something then drops off again when you say f it and go back inside.

2005 Ram
    1978 Firebird

Local u-pull is putting a 79 Trans Am on the lot tomorrow morning. I plan to be there. I don't need much, but am definitely looking for some door pulls/armrests. Might hafta throw down, though. From the looks of it, there's gonna be a bunch of people standing in line to get their hands on it lol.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

My BILLS play today gonna fire up the crock for my bbq grape jelly meatballs, break out the foodi for my slap ur daddy home made Mac n Cheese and half time break out the Buffalo chicken pizza go BILLS.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Quote Originally Posted by doberman 152 View Post
    My BILLS play today gonna fire up the crock for my bbq grape jelly meatballs, break out the foodi for my slap ur daddy home made Mac n Cheese and half time break out the Buffalo chicken pizza go BILLS.

Click for full size
    I'll be rooting for the Bills here. Haven't decided on dinner yet. Smoked some ribs yesterday. Kinda feeling some chicken wings today but also have a couple crock pot dinners on deck that need cooked. We going car hunting for Zach today so depending on when we get done with that I might say fuck it and make everyone eat left overs haha

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

I'll be rooting for the Bills here. Haven't decided on dinner yet. Smoked some ribs yesterday. Kinda feeling some chicken wings today but also have a couple crock pot dinners on deck that need cooked. We going car hunting for Zach today so depending on when we get done with that I might say fuck it and make everyone eat left overs haha
    Car or truck?

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Bills played a great first half but fell apart at the end, good game and a good season they'll be back better next year.

98 Formula
    06 duramax

Josh Allen definitely looked like a rookie at the end of that game. Bills had a few chances to put them away.

We been looking at cars and trucks. Yesterday found a 13 dart that he likes alot but had a couple small issues they need to fix. If they fix them we'll probably get that. I'm just tired of shopping and want it done. Everything we look at it seems I can find a reason not to buy it. Started out yesterday by driving 1.5 hours to look at a G6 GTP that was so fucked up we didn't even test drive it. Then test drove a Dodge Dakota that ran pretty great but had front suspension/steering and brake issues.

2016 Silverado Z71
    1999 Camaro SS #1437

Josh Allen definitely looked like a rookie at the end of that game. Bills had a few chances to put them away.

We been looking at cars and trucks. Yesterday found a 13 dart that he likes alot but had a couple small issues they need to fix. If they fix them we'll probably get that. I'm just tired of shopping and want it done. Everything we look at it seems I can find a reason not to buy it. Started out yesterday by driving 1.5 hours to look at a G6 GTP that was so fucked up we didn't even test drive it. Then test drove a Dodge Dakota that ran pretty great but had front suspension/steering and brake issues.
    sucks trying to find something decent for the kid

Thread Information