Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

White
    '10 ZR1

********Official Saints vs. Patriots thread*******

There........

let's talk about it here instead of in the other thread.......

I think it will be a very good game between these two.

With as good as both teams are - even though I have to give the nod to the home team, I'll take the Patriots this one time.

I'll be pulling for the Patriots for any outside chance the Saints drop a few games and the Vikings snatch that home field advantage away -

Navy Blue Metallic
    98 T/A w/ mods, 00 FBVert

I don't care till I see if my team makes it past the 1st week of playoffs

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

Quote Originally Posted by SMWS6TA View Post

Navy Blue Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz View Post

I knew you would like that

But back to the OP's topic, hell I'' go for the Anit's, 3 reasons;

1 they are on a roll
    2 they are the closest team for me
    3 Can't stand the Pats

LMAO last week against the Colts. That will be the game of the season

[]D [] []V[] []D
    1999 trans am

I knew you would like that

But back to the OP's topic, hell I'' go for the Anit's, 3 reasons;

1 they are on a roll
    2 they are the closest team for me
    3 Can't stand the Pats

LMAO last week against the Colts. That will be the game of the season

i'll agree... but i'll say a lot will depend on the refs as well... if they atart making shit calls and stuff like that it could go either way...

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

The main problem the Saints have faced the last few weeks has been the absence of Sedrick Ellis has allowed teams to run on the Saints.

Well guess what, the Pats don’t have a Ronnie Brown, Steve Jackson or even a DeAngelo Williams so no need to worry about the one weakness the Saints currently have. Not that it matters anyway because Ellis will be back for the NE game anyway.

That means that the only way the Pats have a chance is through the passing game and that matchup favors the Saints as well considering the Saints just signed Chris McAlister and both Darren Sharper and Jabari Greer will also be back for the NE game.

There is no need to mention the Saints offense because, well, they are going to make the Pat’s D look like a JV squad.

Long story short, it is going to be a long Monday night for NE in our Superdome.

Gray
    2012 Challenger R/T

well fine ...be that way ...

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by gwballin View Post
    The main problem the Saints have faced the last few weeks has been the absence of Sedrick Ellis has allowed teams to run on the Saints.

Well guess what, the Pats don’t have a Ronnie Brown, Steve Jackson or even a DeAngelo Williams so no need to worry about the one weakness the Saints currently have. Not that it matters anyway because Ellis will be back for the NE game anyway.

That means that the only way the Pats have a chance is through the passing game and that matchup favors the Saints as well considering the Saints just signed Chris McAlister and both Darren Sharper and Jabari Greer will also be back for the NE game.

There is no need to mention the Saints offense because, well, they are going to make the Pat’s D look like a JV squad.

Long story short, it is going to be a long Monday night for NE in our Superdome.

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Man: The Mods you are fighting,
    they are the biggest Men I have ever seen. I
    wouldn't want to fight them!

Me: That is why no one will remember your name!

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Quote Originally Posted by blackSS01 View Post

Yep, that about sums up your knowledge of football

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Yep, that about sums up your knowledge of football
    Nope just sick of band wagon fans. Nobody ever supported NO til they started doing good and now all these faggots come out and talk this and talk that. Remember who Pats lost to that NO beat.....ever think that Brady just came off of a injury season and needed to shake off the ring rust. NO has had a easy schedule and hasn't played a GREAT team. Pats 42 NO 14

Pewter
    2001 Camaro Z28 M6

voting for the saints... i hate the patriots

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

Nope just sick of band wagon fans. Nobody ever supported NO til they started doing good and now all these faggots come out and talk this and talk that. Remember who Pats lost to that NO beat.....ever think that Brady just came off of a injury season and needed to shake off the ring rust. NO has had a easy schedule and hasn't played a GREAT team. Pats 42 NO 14
    Are you calling me a "band wagon fan"?

As for the Saints schedule, it has been so easy that they have had to play (and have already beaten) teams NE has lost too. If that makes the Saints schedule easy what does that make the Pat's?

As for "ring rust", that is what training camp and the pre-season are for. The reason they lost those games is because NE is not as good as they used to be.

NO 45 (14 pts off of turnovers because Brady will throw at least 2 ints)
    NE 27

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Are you calling me a "band wagon fan"?

As for the Saints schedule, it has been so easy that they have had to play (and have already beaten) teams NE has lost too. If that makes the Saints schedule easy what does that make the Pat's?

As for "ring rust", that is what training camp and the pre-season are for. The reason they lost those games is because NE is not as good as they used to be.

NO 45 (14 pts off of turnovers because Brady will throw at least 2 ints)
    NE 27
    A WHOLE year off and you expect a couple games to fix that compared to only being off the off season

Check out stats and you will see that N.O is not even close to alot of better teams. Drew Brees has 9 int which while not the highest is up there compared to Brady's 6 int Only thing Brees has is his rating which is 104.6 but there defense isn't near as good as you think Sharper is 2nd for int but that doesn't mean shit because he use to play for the Packers and I have seen how he plays. And you don't understand the Pats losses and ring rust so I won't argue that point. Colts are the best team in the NFL its stat proven and N.E held their own and damn near beat them so what does that tell you...........I hate the Pats but they are the better team. Just because N.O has gotten their heads out their asses, everyone loves them. While I can't argue if you were a fan before this or not, more then likely you are just loving them since they started winning. I hate both teams but I hate N.O more due to the fans Either way neither of them are stopping my Colts or my Vikings......Gave up on my Packers for what they did with the Farve/Moss deal but still root for them when not playing my other two teams. Only reason I like the Vikings is I love AP and Farve other then that I don't care. And before I get attacked for liking the Colts and them being winners my Uncle has lived in IN for 25 years and always shot the shit with him about them.

Navy Blue Metallic

<<<<<<<Never a bandwagon fan of the Saints

Quote Originally Posted by ibanez7 View Post
    voting for the saints... i hate the patriots
    Since this post is only about Aint's vs Pats, I voted for the Ain'ts, now put Cowboys into the equation and I'll default to Cowboys, even if they play with the trainers, water boy, and ball handlers (yes Spaz, I said ball handler, )

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

I hate both teams in this thread........Pat for many reasons and the Saints for the fans, plain and simple. Either way, regular season doesn't mean shit unless you make it to the playoffs so I don't really give 2 shits.

Black/Red
    2005 GTO

A WHOLE year off and you expect a couple games to fix that compared to only being off the off season
    You forget that football is a team sport, if every win/loss is dependent on Brady the Pats are in even more trouble that I thought...

Check out stats and you will see that N.O is not even close to alot of better teams. Drew Brees has 9 int which while not the highest is up there compared to Brady's 6 int Only thing Brees has is his rating which is 104.6 but there defense isn't near as good as you think Sharper is 2nd for int but that doesn't mean shit because he use to play for the Packers and I have seen how he plays. And you don't understand the Pats losses and ring rust so I won't argue that point.
    The only stat that matters is how many games they have won/lost and in those terms there are no teams better than the Saints.

Colts are the best team in the NFL its stat proven and N.E held their own and damn near beat them so what does that tell you...........
    It tells me that NE has the propensity of blowing a 2 score lead with less than 4 min. left in the game, it tells me that NE is sad.

I hate the Pats but they are the better team.
    The Saints will prove to the whole country that you are wrong on national television.

Just because N.O has gotten their heads out their asses, everyone loves them. While I can't argue if you were a fan before this or not, more then likely you are just loving them since they started winning.
    Another example of how you are wrong.

I hate both teams but I hate N.O more due to the fans Either way neither of them are stopping my Colts or my Vikings......
    Colts will choke in the playoffs again so I don’t have to worry about the Saints having to play them. The Vikings will be lucky to get far enough in the playoffs to lose in NOLA for the NFC championship.

Gave up on my Packers for what they did with the Farve/Moss deal but still root for them when not playing my other two teams. Only reason I like the Vikings is I love AP and Farve other then that I don't care. And before I get attacked for liking the Colts and them being winners my Uncle has lived in IN for 25 years and always shot the shit with him about them.
    Sounds like you have your bases covered, talk about a fair weather fan… If one of the 13 teams you pull for isn’t doing well you can just jump on another’s band wagon.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

You forget that football is a team sport, if every win/loss is dependent on Brady the Pats are in even more trouble that I thought...

The only stat that matters is how many games they have won/lost and in those terms there are no teams better than the Saints.

It tells me that NE has the propensity of blowing a 2 score lead with less than 4 min. left in the game, it tells me that NE is sad.

The Saints will prove to the whole country that you are wrong on national television.

Another example of how you are wrong.

Colts will choke in the playoffs again so I don’t have to worry about the Saints having to play them. The Vikings will be lucky to get far enough in the playoffs to lose in NOLA for the NFC championship.

Sounds like you have your bases covered, talk about a fair weather fan… If one of the 13 teams you pull for isn’t doing well you can just jump on another’s band wagon.
    You are funny Fair weather fan I don't like the owner of the Pack, could careless about their record. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QB's in the league just doesn't have a line. You are so misguided about your band wagon team but I could sit here and argue to a stump but I don't care. And N.O being the best......check again buddy! Colts have the same amount of wins I brought actually stats into play you bring you opinion. I am done arguing with a band wagon fan since 99% of Saints fans are Last post in this thread. Oh and one more thing before I bow out the winner. One man isn't a team but the QB position is pretty fucking important so with a great team and a shitty QB, your team will not win more then likely.

Pewter metallic
    2000 Camaro SS

Tony Romo equates to no playoff win, you can bank on it. He is a professional chokelete.

Dallas is my team too, so not a Cowfags hater here, just realistic.

Black
    2001 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by Y2KPewterSS View Post
    Tony Romo equates to no playoff win, you can bank on it. He is a professional chokelete.

Dallas is my team too, so not a Cowfags hater here, just realistic.
    Being real =

'06 Z06 & '05 Ram SRT-10

eff patriots....................GO SAINTS !

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information