Hey everyone,
New here! I beginning a frame off build of a 1948 chevy and upgrading to an LS setup. I already purchased the motor and a trans. Motor is a 5.3L Lm7. Unfortunately, I didn't do enough homework and purchased a 1998 4L60E (tag code 8CAD, 613CADY09465781) sounds like from a 1998 van. From my resent searches, it sounds like getting that mount up is a pain and I'm probably better off getting a different trans. I have located a 2wd 4L60E trans that I am told is from a 2007 Silverado (tag code 8CLD, 618CLD445120051). I would like to avoid buying yet another transmission that I'm going to have to worry about flipping. Everything I am seeing so far, it shouldn't be a problem and the only difference is that is has a ISS speed sensor that my ECM will just ignore. So my questions are:

1. Has anyone done this exact swap or can provide me a sanity check that these will be compatible?
2. Searching that 8CLD online, everything I am seeing says that is a 4L65E, not a 4L60E. The seller who does alot of demo work insists it is a 4L60E. I'm inclined to believe him, but it does confuse me. Am I missing something?
3. Is there anything else I am missing that I may run into and want to check out?

Thanks everyone, any info would be helpful.