First off I have searched and searched but I'm stumped, maybe im missing something and some one can point it out. Ill try to give a lot of detail, because maybe theres an issue in my steps along the way.

My 57 had a 283 small block, with a muncie 4 speed. I picked up a low mile 28K mile 2002 LS6 from a Z06 with a T56.
while the motor was out of the car, I did a texas speed cam, and upgraded springs and hardened pushrods, with some new lifters and trays.
I got a Top street performance stand alone wiring harness for LS1 DBC t56.
The motor came with no coils, so I got some from rock auto for LS1/LS6
the wire harness didnt come with coil wires, so i bought and extension harness but never ended up using the extension part only the harness.
With the accessory drive and AC I was forced to move my battery to the trunk.
bought and 0411 PCM and had SlowHawk Performance do a base tune and remove VATS. had him set it up for speed density.
I got a 92mm throttle body off ebay ( wondering if this is trash or not )
installed the motor and harness. with the battery being in the trunk, I ran a 2 gauge wire up to a 300 amp distribution block in the engine bay.
power to the starter pole from there. powered the harness off the distribution block as well as the fan relay.
Ran a 2 gauge ground from battery to frame. 2 ground from frame to block, and another to body.
grounds on the harness went to the back of the head and i had the PCM in the car, with that side grounded to the body.
wired the fuel pump relay, and ignition relay is switched by the coil wire from the old motor, which stays hot during cranking.
so heres where the problem starts..

everything i think looks ok but the engine cranks and cranks, no start.

I checked the fuel pump and injectors. fuel pressure is good, injectors i checked with a light, and they fire as they should.
no spark.
I check the crank sensor, the scan tool shows RPM while cranking.
So i start checking the wires to the coils. the coil harness i bought was completely wrong. I thought for sure this was the problem.
I re-pinned the whole thing and triple checked it with a continuity test back to the PCM connector. 12volts constant, grounds good, trigger on the right cylinder. but still no spark.
at this point im starting to suspect a bad PCM but first i try a new crank sensor just in case. no dice.
I bring the PCM to my buddy's LS1 swap truck. fires right up. PCM is definitely good.
So i proceed to check all the harness wires for the cam sensor, IAC, MAP, and everything else. as far as i can see they all pin out ok.
Finally i was thinking maybe the battery was letting the voltage drop too much or something, so i threw a brand new yellow top in there to replace the old battery. still no spark. I have searched every "no spark" thread I can find, but im wondering if theres something thats obvious to LS gurus, that im overlooking.

I checked all the grounds on the PCM, all the 12V pins.
could the coils be junk from being hooked up wrong ?
are some harnesses for the 0411 different than others ?
if there is some way to test for the PCM coil trigger signal, id like to see if i can check that. I want to know if the problem is the PCM not sending a signal, or something after the PCM causing the issue.
ill try anything to try and isolate the issue, so feel free to offer some advice. thank you!